Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Please Teach Me Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Teach Me Forex (915 Views)

A Friend Asked Me To Give Him 100k So He Can Teach Me Forex. Should I Pay?? / I Need Someone To Teach Me Forex / These Books Taught Me Forex And Crypto Trading!! Try Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Teach Me Forex by Altms: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Please is there anyone here that can teach me forex for free please I know it might not be possible.please
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by SUPERPACK: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Altms:
Please is there anyone here that can teach me forex for free please I know it might not be possible.please
No matter what you do, please don't pay a dime to anybody that will DM you with interest in teaching you. Beware, the skill you seek to learn has the highest number of scammers as tutors.

3 Likes

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by steveblue: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2020
I am not disputing the fact that there are scammers out there but the truth still remain there are REAL traders as well (which am a part of ) its just quit unfortunate that this ever lucrative industry as been infiltrated by bad eggs and that is why people like us who genuinely paid the price to get to where we are,will always uphold the good integrity of this viable business.
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Altms:

No matter how their English sounds, don’t pay anybody $1 to learn. People That truly earn don’t waste time teaching that’s the truth. They are always busy.

3 Likes

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by steveblue: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
My friend that is were you are wrong, despite the fact that we making money it doesn't disturb the passion to impact such skill set to those who seek it.
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2020
steveblue:
My friend that is were you are wrong, despite the fact that we making money it doesn't disturb the passion to impact such skill set to those who seek it.

lol.......those who are good in forex Hardly teach. Any that spends time talking about teach, can’t even get himself $1 profit.

Max those who are good at forex do if you know them physically is to trade for you and you sign a contract with a lawyer about profit sharing.

99.999% of paid forex teachers are scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by BigMiracle(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2020
I will advise you to download videos on YouTube and teach yourself first before someone can. that way you can grab faster and see reasons for any decision to be taken during trading
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by steveblue: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2020
That is were you are wrong pal, as i said earlier is all about passion, there are still some credible renowned forex professional internationally that still engage in impacting the knowledge trading forex to newbie and those aspiring to master the craft of trading. Despite the fact that they have made money.Do your research well and you will discover this is true.
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2020
steveblue:
That is were you are wrong pal, as i said earlier is all about passion, there are still some credible renowned forex professional internationally that still engage in impacting the knowledge trading forex to newbie and those aspiring to master the craft of trading. Despite the fact that they have made money.Do your research well and you will discover this is true.

Guy don’t you have a trade to do today?

Go and study they market, or your interested more in 15k, 10k, 5k or 3k to teach him?

All English just to bill him in the name of teaching?

Go and study the market and trade if your a real trader.

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by steveblue: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Guy my trading for today is still on because i already planned it out and now i trade what i plan so it doesn't affect my other activities

And for your information those price you labelled earlier are price the normal scammers will bid for no real trader that know his craft will do that.
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2020
steveblue:
Guy my trading for today is still on because i already planned it out and now i trade what i plan so it doesn't affect my other activities

And for your information those price you labelled earlier are price the normal scammers will bid for no real trader that know his craft will do that.

lol, you really need to get a task to engage yourself with, I thought your a real trader. Continue hustling for 3k on this thread bro. If he falls for your trick, you see food chop

Real traders hardly teach. That’s the real truth, and all I see here is a desperate “forex trader” tag name. Looking for Xmas funds to pay bills with any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by steveblue: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
You are funny dude, i guess its all bout mindset, that is you can never envisage most especially because of the way the country as sharpening your mindset to all form of negative vibes , to disregard the truth even if you see one. Well no problem i can cope with that. that all for now .
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2020
steveblue:
Hi i can teach you forex trading, and within a certain duration you will posses the skill set to trade like a PRO. i am a professional forex trader with vast experience at my disposal. Forex trading is indeed one of the most profitable online business you can ever think of but also remember is one of the most high risk business as well, so it takes only someone who can interpret what the Market is saying at every point in time, only then can you have high probability winning trades.

Below is my Wining Strategy i designed and also this morning profit i had made. For contact call: 0.8.0.5.5.1.7.0.2.4.7

I like your custom indicator... What is the name? Can you share?
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by Deejay1000(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Altms:
ever heard of michael olatunji before?
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by SavageResponse(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
steveblue:
You are funny dude, i guess its all bout mindset, that is you can never envisage most especially because of the way the country as sharpening your mindset to all form of negative vibes , to disregard the truth even if you see one. Well no problem i can cope with that. that all for now .

Let's be honest, if as a forex trader you're making at least $50 a day from forex trading you're not going to be wasting your time chasing people around to come pay you 3K for training!

2 Likes

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by akeensbussy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Now let me tell you about forex traders...there are those who trade everyday, ...once in a week, twice a month .....twice or three times a year....

It all depends. There are professional traders who still have time to train people real well.
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
akeensbussy:
Now let me tell you about forex traders...there are those who trade everyday, ...once in a week, twice a month .....twice or three times a year....

It all depends. There are professional traders who still have time to train people real well.

lol..........any one who have time to teach you, isn’t for the money but to impact knowledge freely because of how your close to them or maybe your predicament.

And if your good enough, you will trade daily.

Why would you skip 6 days in a week and trade once in an entire week?
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Time is money bro, if your good every minute counts. Unless your just the “forex trader” tag name.

Why do you think this phase is so common in all sections of life,

Give me update, you say update no Dey......

Real trader hardly teach you
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by akeensbussy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
dan56:

lol..........any one who have time to teach you, isn’t for the money but to impact knowledge freely because of how your close to them or maybe your predicament.

And if your good enough, you will trade daily.

Why would you skip 6 days in a week and trade once in an entire week?

Lol...it seems you are still a kid in forex trading... U still have a long way to go. A good and professional forex traders does not trade everyday.

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
akeensbussy:

Lol...it seems you are still a kid in forex trading... U still have a long way to go. A good and professional forex traders does not trade everyday.

Your the one that have a very long way to go with the screenshots. Hahahahahah
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
akeensbussy:

Your not yet good.........lol you really need tutorial to trade.
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by dan56: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
akeensbussy:

a good trader can trade daily and make as much profit as she should. Balancing all losses.
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by Tony142: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2020
dan56:

lol.......those who are good in forex Hardly teach. Any that spends time talking about teach, can’t even get himself $1 profit.

Max those who are good at forex do if you know them physically is to trade for you and you sign a contract with a lawyer about profit sharing.

99.999% of paid forex teachers are scammers.

u are 100% correct

1 Like

Re: Please Teach Me Forex by Tony142: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Altms:

www.babypips.com
Re: Please Teach Me Forex by Arabs999: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2020
Altms:
Guy, wake up if you are still sleeping. There is no free thing in Freetown.
Cheap article dey run Belle.
Besides, there are Scammers everywhere.

However, if you want to learn about forex, go to YouTube.
You can also use the resources and premium softwares provided by Binary Income Group free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Biz Can One Set Up With 2million / 10 Types Of Nigerian Crypto Bros You Will Meet Online / Different Ways To Generate Great Traffic To Your Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.