Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,250 members, 7,953,933 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

See Me See Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Trouble (972 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Trouble by TollaniINC(f): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
I just dey jejely on my own o
Re: See Me See Trouble by TollaniINC(f): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Abeg wetin I do to deserve this?
Re: See Me See Trouble by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ask her to send her account number and she would gladly eat back her words... Nansense and ingredients
Re: See Me See Trouble by Lonestar124: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
You sef you are kinda rude, how can reply someone like that...you should've take it gently gently to find why she message you.

Strictness is next proudness.
Re: See Me See Trouble by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
You sef, is "how may I help you" suppose to be a response to "hi" ni, that was rude of you.

7 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble by Texman21: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
You sef, is "how may I help you" suppose to be a response to "hi" ni, that was rude of you.
a taste of your own medicine he just replied thesame way some women do when you approach them.
Re: See Me See Trouble by TollaniINC(f): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I am a business inclined fellow, my help doesn’t even come free cheesy
Re: See Me See Trouble by TollaniINC(f): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Lonestar124:
You sef you are kinda rude, how can reply someone like that...you should've take it gently gently to find why she message you.

Strictness is next proudness.

I even added please oh
Re: See Me See Trouble by kingxsamz(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies Are Not Yet Married? / . / Trouble As Davido Calls Wizkid A GOAT On His Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.