Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (49929 Views)

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Ultimatezlant: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Is it creativity or too much talent that made him not to button up his shirts and look presentable?
weed you mean?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Chepos1(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2019
I think say NA d bag go de carry hin sef o

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Benbelor(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Whats the difference between this bag and Ghana must go small size.... grin
carry this one give conductor and carry Ghana-must-go give conductor you go know the difference the way he take handle them
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by seanjy4konji: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Burna boy is that all my gee

i am not carrying much around so i no need bag.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Teemie005(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
So person open chest from naija enter croatia � smh
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Olarewaju89: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin you aren't serious at all

Karemarealty288:

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by ojay2053(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hope say you carry weed wey you go smoke for plane so that you go come reason us another mattter
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by olumalcolm(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Is it poverty that made a certain Chinese Billionaire to be riding bicycle to work every day and even use local eatery on daily basis. Same man sponsored over 2000 of his staff to a holiday in Cayman......listen up guy.. Call me in 3yrs and I will tell you the current value of land I bought with 1.3 and you give me the value of the same bag in 3yrs. ..be wise don't be deceived by yeyebrites.
All dis story on top anoda man bar, na waa oo. U knw him investment? angry

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by jrusky(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
People has started their fake shoe worth, fake bag worth, fake car worth madness at the end the Mr worth get hit by typhoid he will come on social media begging for money to buy common neurofen.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by bongo4real(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

And both can be accommodated on Airplane.

Too much sense no go kill you cheesy
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by NzeSteve(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Ghana must go will contain all ur properties inside while dat one na one 2 or 3 clothes
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by SouthSouth1914: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
martowskin1:

The difference is poverty

But some people can be rich in money but poor in reasoning! Choose your poverty
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Karemarealty288(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
olumalcolm:
All dis story on top anoda man bar, na waa oo. U knw him investment? angry

Of course na.....the bag is one of them.... grin thats why its making headline.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by doggedfighter(f): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
That neon nylon?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by martowskin1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

But some people can be rich in money but poor in reasoning! Choose your poverty

Imagine rich in reasoning and poor in money grin grin grin grin

Like u said, choose ur poverty carefully
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by NzeSteve(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
So him carry d bag for hand reach Croatia bcus na 1.3m 9ja blood shaaa
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by SouthSouth1914: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
martowskin1:

Imagine rich in reasoning and poor in money grin grin grin grin

Like u said, choose ur poverty carefully

If you can reason very well.., you can make money! But if you ha billions without reasoning, you will loose your billions and be poor
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by kereman1: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chie see money wey I wan take start biz ma him my fellow man use buy Ghana-must-go looking bag.
ohhh lord pls embarrass me with blessing.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by danthamccoy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Is it poverty that made a certain Chinese Billionaire to be riding bicycle to work every day and even use local eatery on daily basis. Same man sponsored over 2000 of his staff to a holiday in Cayman......listen up guy.. Call me in 3yrs and I will tell you the current value of land I bought with 1.3 and you give me the value of the same bag in 3yrs. ..be wise don't be deceived by yeyebrites.
Your problem is that you assume too much. Good for you and your 1.3m land but do you know his investments? Personally I don't subscribe to spending so much on a bag but it is his money not ours. Don't assume that he doesn't have investments that will appreciate like your land. He has an intelligent woman for a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by martowskin1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

If you can reason very well.., you can make money! But if you ha billions without reasoning, you will loose your billions and be poor

My brother u know reality is almost far from this,

There are a lot of rich people in our community that don't reason well, hope u know
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Local man
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Lovelife433(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Àmú igbó.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by GEEBITE: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
lol@$200k,do not fall for the hype man.
grandstar:

I read from a printed paper that wizkid earns $200,000 on average per foreign show while Davido is $100,000.

So as reckless as it seems, they can really afford it. Nonetheless, they need to be prudent.

By the time they retire, they should have massive estates that can sustain them. I doubt any of them can still be in the limelight after 40.

Tuface and Tiwa Savage are still in the game because they are still slim and look fit. When aging becomes too obvious, your career prospects plummets.

That's kcee in the picture below. Would you like to go see him?
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by grandstar(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
GEEBITE:
lol@$200k,do not fall for the hype man.

It wasn't an online rag or blog. If it was, I would just have thrown it away
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by olumalcolm(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Of course na.....the bag is one of them.... grin thats why its making headline.
grin grin grin grin grin boboyi joor fimile
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol I promise you the day you start following Artises, real creators that’s when u will start seeing realness. This nigga didn’t board jet all the way to Croatia! Don’t fall for all this so called celebrity and their fake lifestyle. Baba it costs nearly 60 million to cart a private jet all the way to Croatia. Please how much does this nigga get paid per-show?? Kiss Daniel went to USA for a show and na business class for him and economy for him crew. This nigga probably going somewhere within Nigeria and took the pics to save for later. Olamide last year had issues with a show promoter in Spain, and for how much the promoter didn’t pay the agreed 7000 euros. That’s what olamide was paid. Baba Mayoutkun my friend brother their school booked the guy for a show early last year ogbeni na 100k to book Mayourkun o lol smh. And what’s with him holding up the bag while sitting?? Smh all for the gram. Don’t let this intimidate you, keep your hustle real, baba your hustle go pay. It’s called social media for a reason. Those who doubt what am saying, here visit privatefly and check the cost to book private jet

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Nthrone(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Borrow pose
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by bluebay(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
This Nigga don’t bottom his shirt. Always flying it ... I hope you keep it open when you enter Russia. Make cold nor freeze your Mardiga chest
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by 02Kebreal(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Na the money
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by MyGeneration(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
The only big boy i know in nigeria is davido, everyother perron is counterfeit
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Adeheb20:
Good for him
Pls help a brother
I sell data, all network
Pls send SOS to Burna Boy. Na poor guys full Nairaland.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by ofiko123(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
tammyboy1:
so Croatia people self dey gbe body eh

There are Nigerians in Croatia if you don't know...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Olivia Idibia Stole The Show At Her Father's Book Launch Yesterday (pics / Davido Pole Dancing with a lady On A Bus In London / Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.