Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia (49925 Views)

Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Lilian Afegbai Buys LV Bag Worth N2.6M To Celebrate Her 30th Birthday / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by eneyoduke(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
EFCC over to you
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by mistayeancah(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
That's a replica bag
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Edosylala: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
KngGezy:
Davido has had this same bag for close to a month

All of them spending money without caution

Hope he knows that continuance is key

Those who can sustain such lifestyle should continue
Poor pepo sabi advice grin grin ;Dp
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Lovelyn451(f): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigerians and show offs
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Catastrophe1: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Is it poverty that made a certain Chinese Billionaire to be riding bicycle to work every day and even use local eatery on daily basis. Same man sponsored over 2000 of his staff to a holiday in Cayman......listen up guy.. Call me in 3yrs and I will tell you the current value of land I bought with 1.3 and you give me the value of the same bag in 3yrs. ..be wise don't be deceived by yeyebrites.
I just dey smile, bro ignore them, God knows am not contributing a penny for any celebrity that goes broke in the future. Am taking note of their reckless spending.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Binhamid(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wey me dey flex my 20k bag with pride

We will buy your bitcoin at a very good rate. Call or Message 08160953010
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by jannylove: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tomorrow na they will tell us that nothing is too small, that we should come and contribute money for one treatment. if you like don't save for the rainy day, be carrying designer bag upandan.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Is it poverty that made a certain Chinese Billionaire to be riding bicycle to work every day and even use local eatery on daily basis. Same man sponsored over 2000 of his staff to a holiday in Cayman......listen up guy.. Call me in 3yrs and I will tell you the current value of land I bought with 1.3 and you give me the value of the same bag in 3yrs. ..be wise don't be deceived by yeyebrites.
Don't mind them. Even if your land does not increase in value, it will never depreciate stupidly like that stupid bag. No matter how hard he tries, he will never sell that bag for 1.3 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by raphy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you no get money they say hide ya face.

Too much money.. I know someday I will.make it as am Not a lazy youth trying to scam people of therr hard earn money.

If that bag can make his family safe from all the kidnapping in the country it would have been better.

All bags has expiry date nothing. Last for ever.

Just to show off is what Celebes are known for

But if you look him so well you will see that he looks old due to drugs.but steff love her man.

All the best to him in Croatia...
Still his fan
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Darevofpeace(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
OfeAchi:
WILL THE BAG SECURE HIS PROPERTIES FUTURE?

VANITY UPON...
Even carrying Ghana must go bag is also vanity Burna boy 1- 1 Ghana must go bag.Draw game.

grin
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Darevofpeace(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
OfeAchi:

VANITY UPON...
Even carrying Ghana must go bag is also vanity Burna boy 1- 1 Ghana must go bag.Draw game.

grin
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Fever911(f): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nobody said he shouldn't spend his money the way he want, but at least the money is much just for a bag
brother burna man!! Help the poor �

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Vatod(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
We know when they buy them, we won’t know when they sell it back.... just thinking loud
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by kajoula(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
OfeAchi:

VANITY UPON...

grin

Riches is not vanity my bro..get sense
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by sunpaulomalabu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
God time is the best. CALL THIS NUMBER 0701289527 FOR YOUR "THREE TRADE TEST"
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by nextstep(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oh boy, that's like 2 months mortgage payment right there abroad.

Or more than enough to do very solid foundation on a large duplex.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Kingkun69(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
KngGezy:
Davido has had this same bag for close to a month

All of them spending money without caution

Hope he knows that continuance is key

Those who can sustain such lifestyle should continue

Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by osazsky(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Don't mind them. Even if your land does not increase in value, it will never depreciate stupidly like that stupid bag. No matter how hard he tries, he will never sell that bag for 1.3 million naira.
he doesn't intend to sell the bag ,,,I know of a Benin big boy who gave his side chick 4m for shopping in mkt square,when I hear of d matter d thing just weak me
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by osazsky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
kajoula:

Riches is not vanity my bro..get sense
true talk,its poverty that is vanity self,,,what will u gain if u have not eaten since morning
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by YungMillionaire: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Whats the difference between this bag and Ghana must go small size.... grin

If I pay 50 naira for this bag, I will still ask for change.
Re: Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia by Aidejay(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Karemarealty288:

your land may sell for a valued sum of 10 million naira in 3 years but due to unforeseen market inequalities and economic depression and recession plus devaluation of the naira your 10 million may not be able to boast of the same purchasing power as today's 1.3million naira. Unlucky for u
It's choice that made a Chinese billionaire to ride bycicle infact due to their surplus population and air pollution the Chinese government made bycicles a compulsory means of transportation at a point in time in substitute to fueled cars. It's also choice that made him use a local eatery it's all choice. The prayer should be that the economy doesn't crumble and thus turn our money to rubbish a time where in 10 million won't even be able to buy a bycicle
Every man to his choice no one knows tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / Davido Pole Dancing with a lady On A Bus In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.