Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,064 members, 7,956,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures (34229 Views)

Crown Flour Mill Limited / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Tartie(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

YEYE, YOUR MUMU IS CLASS RATED.

DO THEY PLANT WHEAT IN AKWA IBOM WHERE DO YOU THINK THE WHEAT WILL COME FROM.
ogbeni dey will import the wheat from Argentina or greece. Even the flour mills operating in the North 80% of the wheat dey using are imported wheat, go to Apapa and see.

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Tartie:
ogbeni dey will import the wheat from Argentina or greece. Even the flour mills operating in the North 80% of the wheat dey using are imported wheat, go to Apapa and see.

He should ask Japan where they get resources to build Toyota

undecided

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Tonytonex(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
God bless AKS and God bless Nigeria. God bless me.

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Studyinchina200(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
You are rude man.
lomprico:

You get for your papa house?
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ubox: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
mildflame:

Better than building dead projects like e-library and Tropicana
Tropicana was a really good Project that will have improved the social life of uyo, uyo reeks of boredom anytime one stays there for long, very few recreation areas and e-library is also a good Project(HOUSES TECH HUBS)tho it was not well managed. The future is ICT

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2019
mildflame:

E-library and Tropicana were killed by udom, just as Akpabio killed Ibom plaza.
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:

You no happy say you even see industry. Onna is still in Akwa Ibom. Change mentality, bro.

Really? Change mentality?
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Auxigen(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:
This is beautiful! good and commendable. Hope he is not citing everything Onna LGA
Are you an Akwa-Ibomite?
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Auxigen:

Are you an Akwa-Ibomite?

No, I'm Alien
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Auxigen(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:

No, I'm Alien
Ok
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by AMI3(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2019
mildflame:

my brother everybody can not b the same. Akpabio did his best Udom should also do his and leave the seat for another pacesetter Governor by so doing in the next 20years Akwa Abasi Ibom will b great.

If there no level competition who so ever that is there will relax.
We should appreciate them.

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ClitRaider: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Good one from the state buh the govt shoulda make it bigger, after all the main raw mat is Cassava flour.
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Jetrue3oo: 10:23am On Jul 18, 2019
make Yoruba people no go run that place down ooo but they can work as factory workers but not in finance because Yoruba people dey worship money as their God.
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
uthlaw:
keep quiet,we are talking about states not local govt!
baba, why are you angry with my state
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Government in flour business?

All I sense is that they would sell it to themselves at less than one millionth of the cost of worth of whole business.
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
You and I know that Kogi is allergic to this kind of development.
haba, kogi can be the Nazareth of Nigeria
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
lomprico:

But you won't get it because u people are planning to vote in that your brain dead governor.
vote who? but this is Nigeria where the military vote for the masses. osun state as a case study
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
nonxo007:

Then vote out that man you guys call governor, and vote in a tangible candidate
that's our aim but you know in Nigeria, it is the federal government that dictates who becomes the governor of a state
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by dAesthete(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2019
We need this in our own State of Rivers more than you do. Akwa Ibom State have overtaken us like Ghana did to Nigeria. Rivers State is just celebrating past glory.

Oma307:
good development. this is what we need in my state kogi

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by forinclay: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

nope its an embassy
Chineke � Is this not the height of Savagery!!! �
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by adecz: 11:28am On Jul 18, 2019
adanny01:

Have you bothered to ask where wheat is produced in Nigeria?

You think the few bags of wheat produced
in the north can feed any flour mill in
Nigeria?

Those wheat specie aren't even suitable
for bread making.

100% of wheat used in Nigerian mills
are imported & cheaper.

Dem talk say, pikin wey never travel
from him village, think say na him papa
farm big pass for this world.

Guy,,,,,,,,,, try & travel.

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

He forgot there are what we call industrial areas

Governor is smarter than akpabio

He putting jobs right in front of his doorsteps and not sharing money that will finish tomorrow
TRUE MAN.
DON'T MIND ALL THIS AKPABIO GOONS THAT HATE THE GOVERNOR, THEY WANT. HIM TO BE SHARING MONEY THAT WILL NEVER LAST. THEY DON'T SEE THE FUTURE

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2019
sparog:

My father's house is not an industry that will be producing stuffs. Try not to think from your anus before u comment next time

Why do u think most industries that used to be in Nigeria left in the first place, it was partly cos of unstable power supply which adds to their cost of doing business.

Understand before you make a stupid comment next time, don't be unfortunate to mention someone's father even if you don't have a father, respect other people's fathers.
Akwa ibom has at least 18 hrs of power daily due tothe investments the government have made in that regard

3 Likes

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nackzy: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2019
At the end they will ended up employing strangers, instead of employing the indigines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
make Yoruba people no go run that place down ooo but they can work as factory workers but not in finance because Yoruba people dey worship money as their God.
SHUT UP... GET SENSE

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Jetrue3oo: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
ifiokjohn:
SHUT UP... GET SENSE

Foolish animal who no sabi say Yoruba people sabi scatter better things just because of their belle and for money sake animal
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by sparog(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Akwa ibom has at least 18 hrs of power daily due tothe investments the government have made in that regard

That's lovely oh
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ikpongiton: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
rottennaija:
This is beautiful! good and commendable. Hope he is not citing everything Onna LGA
He is starting his charity at home .are you alright now ?

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
sparog:

That's lovely oh
Yah
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Foolish animal who no sabi say Yoruba people sabi scatter better things just because of their belle and for money sake animal
I said Shutup
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by NASTYNASOSO: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tartie:

HMMMMMMMMM

PLEASE I BEG YOU NEVER TO ASPIRE TO ANY POLITICAL OFFICE IN NIGERIA

YOU ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF NIGERIAS FAILED EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

YOU ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A FAILED GENERATION.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT KNOW NOTHING
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Ikpongiton: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
I pass my neighbour flour mill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Breasts On Lantern’: Agonies Of Borrowers Of Nigerian Micro-credit Loans / South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man / Banks And Blood Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.