Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures (34225 Views)

Crown Flour Mill Limited / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Kings Flour Mill Akwa Ibom In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Jetrue3oo: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
ifiokjohn:
I said Shutup

Yorubas,fulanis and igbos are children of pedition, and the descendant of biblical prodigal son

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by rottennaija(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ikpongiton:
He is starting his charity at home .are alright now ?

Hope you know he is not the Governor of Onna State but Akwa Ibom state

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by ifiokjohn(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Yorubas,fulanis and igbos are children of pedition, and the descendant of biblical prodigal son
And you are what?
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by mildflame: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
ubox:

Tropicana was a really good Project that will have improved the social life of uyo, uyo reeks of boredom anytime one stays there for long, very few recreation areas and e-library is also a good Project(HOUSES TECH HUBS)tho it was not well managed. The future is ICT
Boredom, just imagine! Tropicana remains a waste 4ver, a Science park is a million time better than an e-library
May Akwa Ibom never see the likes of Godswill Akpabio.....Governor of Misplace Priorities and frivolities

1 Like

Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by mildflame: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

GOD bless your generation
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by engrjacuzzi: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
I can't wait to go back to Akwaibom State... the land of promise, the promised land, ruled by a promise keeper.
I will resign once advertisement is up.
God bless Ibibio race!

God bless Onna LGA!

God bless Akwaibom State!
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by spafu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

YEYE, YOUR MUMU IS CLASS RATED.

DO THEY PLANT WHEAT IN AKWA IBOM WHERE DO YOU THINK THE WHEAT WILL COME FROM.
Na your ubanka na him you call mumu. Uwarka, na him you refer as the Yeye of Sambisa forest kaji ko? Dan iska kaman ka.
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by titiforever: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Akwa ibom isonghon- iyooooo grin
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by marvin906(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2019
maybachmusic:

From apapa to Ibadan?

And onne to Eket?

A trailer will get to Eket first before a trailer will come out from apapa cause of bad roads

if so that means before one vessel discharge all it's wheat it's gonna take a long period of time and if rain fall that period I laugh them..
that's why I like olam all their Mills are in the sea ports no stress
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Alejobs: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by megareal: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good development. Udom is working.
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by JunctionBox: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
maybachmusic:
more pix

the industralization drive continues

cc atouke
paperwhite

Interesting! I can see Aniekeme Finbarr in the picture. Perhaps you are from Akwa Ibom too. Meanwhile, I'm interested in the telegram group in the other group.
Re: Kings Flour Mill In Akwa Ibom In Pictures by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
JunctionBox:

Interesting! I can see Aniekeme Finbarr in the picture. Perhaps you are from Akwa Ibom too. Meanwhile, I'm interested in the telegram group in the other group.

yea i am from AKS

to get the link shoot me a mail

stunnaoly @ gmail com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man / Banks And Blood Money. / Access Holdings Names Bolaji Agbede As Acting CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.