Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

He Was A Sensitive Little Soul': Familyof 'bullied' Schoolboy Sam Connor,14(pht) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Was A Sensitive Little Soul': Familyof 'bullied' Schoolboy Sam Connor,14(pht) (253 Views)

Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Was A Sensitive Little Soul': Familyof 'bullied' Schoolboy Sam Connor,14(pht) by Coker302(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
He was a sensitive little soul': Family of 'bullied' schoolboy Sam Connor, 14, tells of their devastation after he lay down on tracks and was killed by train in front of 50 horrified classmates The family of ‘bullied’ schoolboy Sam Connor have told of their devastation after their ‘sensitive little soul’ lay down on tracks and was killed by a rush-hour train.

The tragic 14-year-old, who was struck by the train in front of 50 of his horrified classmates, was described as ‘a nice kid with a good sense of humour’.

Speaking to MailOnline Deborah Barrett, first wife of Sam’s father James, said: ‘It’s just so sad. It’s so awful, isn’t it? My three girls are Sam’s half sisters, they are all so upset.

‘It’s horrible. You can’t imagine, can you? I’ve just spoken to my middle one and she said he just lay down on the track.

‘He was a sensitive little soul, a cute little thing who was into gaming. He was funny and sarcastic with a great sense of humour.

‘Although he was shy, we used to be able to make him laugh.’

Read more
http://earlybaze.com.ng/2019/07/17/he-was-a-sensitive-little-soul-family-of-bullied-schoolboy-sam-connor-14-tells-of-their-devastation-after-he-lay-down-on-tracks-and-was-killed-by-train-in-front-of-50-horrified-classmates/

Re: He Was A Sensitive Little Soul': Familyof 'bullied' Schoolboy Sam Connor,14(pht) by godofuck231: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
So the bullies went home free ,slept in their beds and woke up happy? Cool

(1) (Reply)

FUTA 2019 Enquiries / Updated: Ongoing 2019/2020,international Scholarship To Study In Australia. / Unizik Post Utme Form Out On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.