Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,337 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia (28313 Views)

Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho / AFCON 2019: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Guinea / Kelechi Iheanacho Leads Celebration Party After Eagles' Match In Yaoundé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Godwin2am(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
JIDECAC:
Super game
POOR LIGHTING POOR FANS TURNOUT
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by ADRIAN88(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
FuckThaMod:

I won't even want my enemy to watch that nonsense..

Haha!! The viewership for this years afcon has been terrible really.
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Infinity1234: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
I hear say this jersey na goodluck e dey always bring to the supper eagles.
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by mrmannothot: 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Say no to Green jersey Never again
ugwu jersey
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by OndoRaph(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2019
crownedprinz:
How did this Tunisia Skin color come to be self...are we not all Africans??
If you check again, you'll understand that North Africa, if not for the mediterrenean ocean, are not suppose to be in Africa map. Check?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Btruth:
any of the pictures will pass for those photos in the flat chewing gum in the early 80s.

Lol

esp those one that makes us find the exact position of the balls.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by wakes: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2019
They tried
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by D0ubleMan: 1:08am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by KenModi(m): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2019
sexyboy193:
I think the white jersey won us the game. There is nothing spectacular about the guys. The are all below average. Only grace of that jersey located us

In only a mentally backward country would people think that a jersey can win football matches for you.

Shakes head

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Moikiitos: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2019
K00da:
This yeye coach, so u finally decided to drop goalkeeper Akpeyi for this match, something we have been begging for all this while embarassed

Na fans from outside, dey indirectly coach the super eagles of 9naija. Na dem dey compose the team list wey dey give results. Dey supposed collect part of the payment dem dey pay this other half coach call Rohr.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by mechanics(m): 4:38am On Jul 18, 2019
I love the fighting spirit of Ighalo.
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Kenturkey048(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2019
crownedprinz:
north Africans are mostly,dominated Europeans that crossed Mediterranean sea,to abode Africa..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Kenturkey048(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2019
KenModi:

In only a mentally backward country would people think that a jersey can win football matches for you.

Shakes head
baba help me tell them abeg....sometimes I try to think the way some persons think..buy still gat myself wondering why dey think the way they think...
Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Lawson081(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2019
crownedprinz:

I keep wondering too

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Nobodyperson: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2019
crownedprinz:
Climate conditions and food affect your skin color.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by akintunde63: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2019
crownedprinz:

They are Africans only because their country is on the continent, but they are not ''Black Africans", just like Moroccans, Libyans, Egyptians...are not black Africans. In fact, they identify more with Arabs

1 Like

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by Mogajunior(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2019
crownedprinz:
They are white Africans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia by IsraelSongz: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Rohr tried. The super eagles tried too. It's an okay team, considering that the Algerians took us out of the battle for first place in the 90th minute.
We had the highest goal scorer on our team too.
However, there are two things that need to be changed in that team, the goal keeper akpeyi(until @ least he becomes confident) and that dark green jersey. Jeeeezzz!

If only Nigeria could grow up and meet the standards for hosting this tournament, I'm sure the spectator turn out will be way better.
Asides that's, Congratulations to the Super eagles of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soboye Shehuin Dies In Road Accident One Week To Wedding / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.