Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) (47865 Views)

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by mchc1001: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2019
This man do not know that this is a blessing in disguise, but lack of vision have made him think that this is the end of his life, every disappointment is an opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Why would anyone be so distressed and Afraid to go back to their motherland?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2019
See wetin buhari dey cause...
the guy dey cry against coming back to his own country
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2019
gypsey:
Money can be sent incognito, Any Amount. smiley
without getting caught.....even walking in the streets is not safe for illegals and trump just ante up the volume on immigrants.
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by TANID(m): 10:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Jestin:
Please those people abroad should always endeavor to invest at home. Just Incase situations like this arise , they will be smiling back home and not crying
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 18, 2019
mchc1001:
This man do not know that this is a blessing in disguise, but lack of vision have made him think that this is the end of his life, every disappointment is an opportunity
Absolutely!! He Appears hopeless and visionless, besides he can live in other countries if his life depends on living in a foreign land that much.
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by seedord247(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2019
gypsey:
Fake documents to deport him to were? A country that Rejected him? or Another country? makes no sense.

Liberia and Nigeria will accept any citizen with fake document. Ghana, Kenya and Somali won’t even accept their citizen with real passport if he has spent over 10 years abroad much less fake docs!
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Bizibi:
without getting caught.....even walking in the streets is not safe for illegals and trump just ante up the volume on immigrants.
Yes, money can still be sent Incognito, besides even some Documented people still send money incognito.
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by seedord247(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2019
mchc1001:

You’ll feel the same if you have all your family in US and you’re getting deported to a sh1tholr country like Liberia!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by badman007(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Men Don't cry.

NEVER.

Shame on him...
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Why the hell is he crying like a Mor0n.

He needs to return to his country and build his life. He probably does not know that the world is a Human Farm, there is nothing up there that cares for you.

Every Human is on his own, you must find a means to survive in your own country and stop being disgraced.

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2019
seedord247:

Liberia and Nigeria will accept any citizen with fake document. Ghana, Kenya and Somali won’t even accept their citizen with real passport if he has spent over 10 years abroad citizen much less fake docs!
I don't get it, Nigeria will Accept me, even though i am not Nigerian or liberia? with a fake document?
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by geesilver(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
.. hmmmmmm
local man is mesmerized

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Breakingfamous post=80376126]

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/man-in-tears-as-he-resists-deportation.html?m=1
HE KNOW A DAY LIKE THIS WILL EVENTUALY COME, HE WOULD HAVE APPLIED TO NORMALIZE HIS STAY.
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2019
See them shouting racism already, they play the victim card even without knowing what really transpired.
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by seedord247(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2019
gypsey:
I don't get it, Nigeria will Accept me, even though i am not Nigerian? with a fake document?

Yes they do. Go to Lagos and watch how Indians come into this country with no visa. $100 will do the job!
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by 22General(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2019
cry cry Foreign man doesn't want to go local... The fear of ndi village is the beginning of wisdom. Do you have visa

1 Like

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2019
Looks like someone that overstayed his visa.if you do the crime you do the time.
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by article1: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
From which country?
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by NAMUST1: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2019
If the man is from Nigeria....i believe he must be thinking of the evil news coming out of the country
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2019
The risk you stand when you reside illegally......... If he is not calm, he is not safe on that flight, a flight risk........
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by koyyess: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2019
The most annoying thing is that if they still make this same negroe the president, he would be worse than all those leaders who have made Africa a sh1t hole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2019
seedord247:

You’ll feel the same if you have all your family in US and you’re getting deported to a sh1tholr country like Liberia!
damn,liberia,Sierra Leone
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2019
seedord247:

Yes they do. Go to Lagos and watch how Indians come into this country with no visa. $100 will do the job!
I mean, if i am deported to Nigeria with Fake nigerian documents even though i am not a Nigerian.

Nigerian Immigrations are not going to check to see if i am a Genuine Nigerian citizen?
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2019
cry cry
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Jacseyi:
Nigeria is not the poorest country on earth, or most useless society. An average Nigerian lives a better life than many countries around the world. Nigeria is safer than many countries in the world as well. I can mention many countries outside Africa that are not close to Nigeria. However, people in these countries are well respected worldwide than us. Nigerians are continuously destroying the image of the country especially the middle class.

We have lost our shame, integrity and dignity of being human. Some of us are gainfully employed, living well but would still say he's relocating to Canada, US etc without thinking that someone developed those countries. When you try to call their attention to this, they would be quick to tell you that everyone is courupt as if those people are not part their family. Corrupt lecturers, immigration officers at passport office, corrupt pastors and imam, corrupt company drivers that steal petrol, corrupt bankers, etc....are will not having them all in our families?

The truth is we might have the opportunity of relocating our families to the developed world without developing our own country, however, people like Trump wouldn't fail to remind you where you come from. A friend told me he relocated his family for his children's sake, I told him I don't feel at home here and I would still raise my own family back at home when the time comes because, some statements have hurt me deeply and beyond what I can call racism. Are these what my children would be facing all their lives?

In my opinion, it's better we do everything and develop our country if not for us but for our coming generations. Rwanda, Mauritius, Botswana and many African countries a currently on the right track. Can we imagine Trump telling someone born in the US just like himself to move back to her country. Unfortunately, several tens of thousand liked the post.
from his accent,he's Liberian
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by seedord247(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2019
gypsey:
I mean, if i am deported to Nigeria with Fake nigerian documents even though i am not a Nigerian.

Nigerian Immigrations are not going to check to see if i am a Genuine Nigerian citizen?

They’ll check by asking you some certain question
But the chances of them sending you back is slimmer than Nigeria having 24 hours light!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by jessebig: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) by jessebig: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.