Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket (18482 Views)

I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / New Ways Used By Nigerians To Defraud Opay On Oride / Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by philip0906(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:

I did not make you poor, please dont get upset with me. What is 500 for fucck's sake. Why are you angry over such little amount? Are you that poor?
You are senile! You keep confirming with every demented post you put up here...A right thinking person, would't type the hogwash you keep spilling

1 Like

Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2019
philip0906:

You are senile! You keep confirming with every demented post you put up here...A right thinking person, would't type the hogwash you keep spilling

I am not a right thinking person because I asked you to add 500 naira to the Okada fare. I did not make you poor, so dont put your annoyance on me.

Church rat.
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by HeyCorleone(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:
What is the problem then?

The Okada should just add 500 naira to the original price they used to take and continue their businesses. Those who can not afford should trek or relocate. Lagos is over-populated already.

Lol.

This is the kind of mentality holding us back.
.Wonder why such people won't be used gor ritual purposes. Your very existence is a minus.

2 Likes

Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol.

This is the kind of mentality holding us back.
.Wonder why such people won't be used gor ritual purposes. Your very existence is a minus.

If rituals dey work, abeg give me phone number of your native doctor, I have a friend who is not useful, let me transform him to naira instantly. grin

How much show for your own ritual ? grin
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by MoneyMan5: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2019
Skepticus:

Why are you nairalanders very fond of making straw arguments and other ad hominem nonsense when someone drops the unabashed truth?

The person you quoted just drop the hard truth that Lagos and the southwest in particular glorifies the agbero culture and it's affecting some of our kids (who look up to them as role models, as these thugs are rich and hobnob with the high and mighty) and creates barriers for decent society and business. The other terrible culture gaining some popularity, especially in the Southwest are Internet fraudsters (I'm glad the EFCC has been doing a lot to reduce this). It's not much of my business what happens in the south east, other countries or the next house. I worry about what happens in my own house (or region, which is the Southwest)

Must you always quote the US or other countries to justify our weakness. I don't see other countries or regions cite Nigeria in dealing with their own problems. They go ahead and fix it.

The more, you and almost all the other nigerians with these trashy style of thinking, continue to use terms like "It also happens in the next compound", It's doesn't only happen in my village, it happens in my neighbours village" etc when someone confronts you with the truth about your place, region or country, you give excuses for failure of those who should take charge and encourage mediocrity.

No offence though, before you get mad at me with another set of straw man argument, ask yourself why almost every thing never seem to work here despite the high morality showoff and religiosity.

All of what you wrote above is balderdash because there was no where in my comment where I defended thugs

I was just stating out the fact that thugs are not present only in South West

And my comment was as a result of those that are trying to make it look like it is only South West thing instead of condemning the act in general, they are trying to make it look like they are all Nice and gentle men in their region which is wrong

The right thing to do is to condemn the act in general not trying to make it look like it is only South West things and that is what my comment is against

Two wrongs don't make a right, I hope you understand
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by einsteine(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Uber and Bolt have the advantage of not being easily identified.

I always knew their motorcycle cousins would not escape the extortion that regular okadas face
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by einsteine(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2019
jojokelechi:
I tot these riders have regulatory backing which do not allow these miscreants hamper their business. How about the Uber drivers, are they also tasked??

How do you differentiate Uber drivers from private cars?

They don't tax Ubers because they don't know who's Uber or not
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nbote:
Tinubu's boys recouping his bullion van investment

Yes.
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by Studyinchina200(m): 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Strange country
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by Ugosample(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Strange country
very very strange
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by King44(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
these guys are killing people's businesses
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by shaggy007(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jaynom:
Smh TOUT (plural touts)

Someone advertising for customers in an aggressive way.
A person, at a racecourse, who offers supposedly inside information on which horse is likely to win.

(colloquial) A spy for a smuggler, thief, or similar.

Lout is the preferred term for agbero

4 Likes

Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by tolexy007(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:

The Okada should just add 500 naira to the original price they used to take and continue their businesses. Those who can not afford should trek or relocate. Lagos is over-populated already.

undecided
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by jahswill99: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
get your wirelessly earpod @guveaway price of #2500 this july DM / whatsapp 08102206877

Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by ignitewatch(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bros clap for ya self.
Is this the best you can do?

VRDroid:

Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
ignitewatch:
Bros clap for ya self.
Is this the best you can do?

Do not take it personal. Just work harder. I am not your President, I didnt make you guys broke.
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by armadeo(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Neddstark:
Locality trying to destroy innovation

As usual with the shithole.
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by armadeo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
kponkedenge:
What are they doing with all this money sef

Dem gats to pay for tuition for oluomos kids na
Re: Touts Force Oride, Gokada And Maxng Bikes To Pay N500 For N100 Ticket by VolvoS60(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2019
awwfar:
no one is saying it's right but why trying so hard to make it seems like things like that only happen in the southwest?
I personally know 3 Igbo cultists /thugs in my area here in the southwest that are big time menace to the society, how about that? hypocrisy runs in your blood

^^^
You can make a point without any insults, particularly since I did not call you any names.

Address the key issues at stake. When these 'area boys' start breaking things, robbing, looting, raping and pillaging, they don't ask the ethnicity of their victims.

Perhaps when you become a victim your opinion will change...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Rob Customers In A Hotel In Lagos / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.