Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal (36519 Views)

Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by Focusmind: 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Thank you super eagles for making the igbos proud, we are proud of you Ighalo, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Awaziem, Omeruo and the rest south south players for making your tribe proud.

Ahmed Musa and Leon Balogun
graphic representation of two failed groups.

Stupidity and foolishness of the highest order - Your stupidity knows no bound - Your type will never be successful in Nigeria. Staying in your poverty crib to be typing rubbish -

I don't know if the mode are still sleeping to allow this idiot to be typing this rubbish.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by mrikay: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
Thank you super eagles for making the igbos proud, we are proud of you Ighalo, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Awaziem, Omeruo and the rest south south players for making your tribe proud.

you are a disgrace to the Igbo nation.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by Hades2016(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Acedave1:
undecided did he marry that woman like that or after marriage

or is the girl a billionaira daugther cos naija guys go do anything for the $$$
abeg show me one sense for this your comment oh okay I don forget no sense for ur coconut head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by IamSoProlific: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Acedave1:
undecided did he marry that woman like that or after marriage

or is the girl a billionaira daugther cos naija guys go do anything for the $$$

I know that girl so well, like the palm of my hands bro, we were best of friends those days. She graduated from Esut, she's no billionaire daughter and actually from an average family.

What existed between them is pure love and they have been together before omeruo even hit the pitch.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by Chukazu: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2019
This guy shouldn't be in our defense line...too Lethargic to defend
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by IamSoProlific: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2019
femtex007:
the girl is not from a wealthy home. She's from enugu state her name is chioma nnamani we schooled together. Tho they started the relationship bfor the fame.

Well said....undoubtedly,you're an ESUTITE probably from the faculty of social science.

Sure girl, I remember the day she first told me about omeruo, I thought it was her normal jokes oo, till she called him in my before and they were frolicking around each other, during those days of bbm.

But the girl really follow up the guy bumper to bumper sha ooo, which she did well with no regrets.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by obinoral1179(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

they all will receive equal match and competition bonus and it will be approved by a mallam.... So get that to your skull that we are one don't bring tribalism to sports...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by eddieguru(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
cool....nice, but i prefer gold medal cheesy
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by sinbad042(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2019
No matter the amount of Challenges we Igbos are facing in every part of the World,we always comes with Flying colors in every both international and Intercontinental competitions as long as we were allowed the freedom to show our talents....Biafra kwenu!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by tpraiz(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Was I the only one that didn't watch this 3rd place match...

I love eagles well sha.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by Lighthammer(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

The peak of ur stupidity is way more higher than everest
estupido asalto
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by princfred(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2019
gistfever:

Nigerian professional footballer Kenneth Josiah Omeruo shares cute photo of his daughter, Chairein Omeruo wearing his medal. Gistvic Reports.

We could recall, Nigeria beats Tunisia to win bronze in AFCON 2019.

He captioned:

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/afcon2019-chacha-came-through-kenneth.html
Cute like that.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by bizhop01: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2019
This guy flop for africa, i see why chelsea don't want him to near their defense.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by Realslimshady(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

yyou are right but don't come here asking why you igbos are marginalized
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by femtex007(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Well said....undoubtedly,you're an ESUTITE probably from the faculty of social science.

Sure girl, I remember the day she first told me about omeruo, I thought it was her normal jokes oo, till she called him in my before and they were frolicking around each other, during those days of bbm.

But the girl really follow up the guy bumper to bumper sha ooo, which she did well with no regrets.
you are right bro.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by RZArecta2(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

You're Broke!!!!
nna enh undecided I just tire for the dindinrin walahi
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by IamSoProlific: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
femtex007:
you are right bro.

Hope you don link up with her, we do talk so so well, I even visited last xmas, she's currently in Egypt because I spoke with her on Saturday.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by alphaNomega: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
mrikay:

you are a disgrace to the Igbo nation.

At some point two days I observed higher lows on the H4 chart so went long. It turns out price started consolidating. Hell I even went short and lost 50 pips earlier so I would say I made 2 bad calls.

The long term trend is down and we are in a consolidation/ bullish flag phase

I am on the side lines for now

NB: Seun's autospam not banned me from the FTA thread (why? I don't know) so I had to quote you here cheesy
Re: Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal by mrikay: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2019
alphaNomega:

At some point two days I observed higher lows on the H4 chart so went long. It turns out price started consolidating. Hell I even went short and lost 50 pips earlier so I would say I made 2 bad calls.

The long term trend is down and we are in a consolidation/ bullish flag phase

I am on the side lines for now

NB: Seun's autospam not banned me from the FTA thread (why? I don't know) so I had to quote you here cheesy

Ok bro... sorry it took so long to see your message.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals / Footballer Chichi Igbo In Panties / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.