Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr (17098 Views)

"We're Satisfied With Third Place, Mikel Obi Played His Role" - Gernot Rohr / Gernot Rohr Releases Eagles' Squad For Nigeria Vs Zambia Match (See Full List) / Rohr Satisfied With Cameroon Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by erimmy(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations to the Super Eagles. A bronze medal is better than no medal.

Check my signature and contact me if you want to be financially free.

You can also get your international passport with ease and it's affordable. Contact me.
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by kingyang: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Amazingman:
You report news then ftc on the news , which kind greed be that oga.

I refuse your ftc , I challenge you. Well done super eagles
Guest who?

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Ubdavis(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2019
For goodnes sake, akpei should not have any business with super eagles again!!!
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Angelfrost(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Though he isn't speaking for me, and any other Nigerian of class, I still can't fault the old man... A country that has the current set of elected leaders should be truly satisfied with 3rd place...
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Eseose9(f): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Hottdawgg:

Is this man crazy? We are paying you to win not for 3rd place
As we no come reach final nko? make him cry?
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by 27Pushing30: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:
We misrepresentation.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by tete7000(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2019
abdulahiMusa:
But I don't think Nigerians are satisfied with it Sir, we always like first position because we know we have the potentials.

Potential? And Buhari is our president? I think we sometimes overhype things. Reality on ground doesn't validate your assertion...

1 Like

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by doris00: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Cantonese: 7:07am On Jul 18, 2019
reportminds:
After picking bronze medal in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, coach Gernot Rohr has hailed his team collective effort.

According to him, his players are satisfied with the third place haven beaten the second best team in Africa in Fifa rankings.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/we-are-satisfied-with-third-position.html

You don't know what you are saying. Satisfied? After how many years? So trial and error is good? After all the amounts spent financing already rich men to entertain us and win cups as against releasing money to develop infracstructure and chase away poverty? No be say you don mad already?

1 Like

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Isoduwa(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:
yes...them go beat that over hyped sengalese team...

If easy Una go dey final
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by fordunit(m): 7:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Of course. You tried! I just hope you don't get fired as its the practice in Nigeria.

Need investors? See my signature.
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by pyro62(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2019
reportminds:
Ighalo winning goal named goal of the day, watch the highlights
https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/ighalo-winning-goal-named-goal-of-day.html

Which one con be goal of the day Was there another goal?
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

If easy Una go dey final
oga sir...I watched all Senegal matches...na even Senegal be the lucky team...without mane,,they are as useless as what is not. Existing..
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2019
I say congratulations to Super Eagles.
Sincerely I didn't see the good in them but I celebrate this victory with them.
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by olajide8(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2019
reportminds:
After picking bronze medal in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, coach Gernot Rohr has hailed his team collective effort.

According to him, his players are satisfied with the third place haven beaten the second best team in Africa in Fifa rankings.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/we-are-satisfied-with-third-position.html

Whether na them go dey satisfied or nigerians and nigeria that pay there salaries go dey satisfied, mediocrity everywhere - set target for themselves, praise themselves, nonsense - personally as a Nigerian I am not satisfied, with the nonsense line up and selection - disorganised and disjoint play - and under par exhibition of his below average players that banked on mother luck through out

1 Like

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Hottdawgg: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Eseose9:

As we no come reach final nko?
make him cry?

Yes
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Bintuenyo: 7:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Abi Groundnut Rohr?
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by kheny12(m): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Catch us if you can! 3 AFCON, 4 AFCON Silver, 8 bronzes, 9 AWCON, 7 U-20 AFCON championship, 4 U-17 AFCON championship, 1 Olympic gold, 1 Olympic silver, 5 FIFA U-17 world cup, 3 U-17 FIFA World cup silver, 2 U-20 FIFA world cup silver. Highest African country FIFA ranking (5th in the world), African footballer of the year (Nigerian players had won it 6 times), AFCON highest goal scorers (Nigerian players has won it more than any African countries 7 times).

1 Like

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by SoNature(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2019
Emu4life:
After disappointing the Fans. Idiot.

Yes, the man has done well.

He was given a target of getting to the semis, but he returned a bronze.

He is like a marketer who was asked to bring in 5million for the company, but the marketer made 7 million. Now, you are saying that you are disappointed that the marketer returned 7 million, arguing that it should have been 10 million.
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Deepfeel(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Salmoneus:
Algeria will take the cup they're too awesome.
The Algerians are not that good, just that they play a victim gimmick intimidating the referee and their opponents making them play with panic, most of the goals they scored so far came from unnecessary free kicks and penalties they pressured referee's to give, in one of the matches one Algerian player took the hand of his opponent and slapped himself with it and fell to the ground
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Auxigen(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2019
NONSENSE! I Didnt watch the match because of the heartbreak of that Algeria match., heard my guys shouting goal didnt even bother to come see it.. . .even wanted Tunisia to finish them!
heard Uzoho keeped for NIGERIA, where him been day all diz while? After dat useless bouncer goalie don deny us of FINAL MATCH.
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by HMarshal(m): 7:38am On Jul 18, 2019
If u stay around ASHI BODIJA, check out DELIGHT BBQ spot, AJACENT OLONA BUSSTOP ,5pm to 11pm daily! 1000naira Onli
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by effacofresh(m): 7:39am On Jul 18, 2019
oyepaulkay:
What if it was an own goal?? It would still be ?
U can ask ekong about that..
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by HMarshal(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
If u stay around ASHI BODIJA IBADAN, check of DELIGHT CAT BBQ spot,Ajacent OLANA BUSSTOP AShi bodija Ibadan.5pm to 11pm daily ,1000k only

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by galadima77(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
O.K. but you need to deliver an AFCON cup soon ... we are not like Ghana that is "OK" with not winning it in 35+ years

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Olusheyi1(m): 7:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Really!
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Morenikeji070: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Yo pretty good. Nigerians should learn how to appreciate, some of our country folks are Bullshits people always want things must be postive for them everytime wish is not possible. Nigerian team you guys have tried so hard. May God bless you guys. We gotta win next Africa cup of nation we are good to go Nigga's.
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Kenturkey048(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
tete7000:

Potential? And Buhari is our president? I think we sometimes overhype things. Reality on ground doesn't validate your assertion...
thank you joor...
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Kakamorufu(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
am not satisfied ooo
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Henrichemeka(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2019
Is this man okay? Why not apologize for failing to qualify for the final. Those that will play that final, do they have two head? Are they not African team?
Re: We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr by Duggedised12(f): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2019
I heard the reason NFF don't want to sack this yeye coach is because of the clause in his contract undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach / Chelsea Score 2 Own Goals For The First Time In A Premier League Game / Keshi To Invite Osaze To Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.