Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos (36938 Views)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm...interesting premise. I am writing a horror story soon.

This would help wink
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Buliwyf: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:
Rubbish.

He won't tell us he was lured to Ibadan with an offer he couldn't refuse.

You too get sense. Dont mind those clowns. They will never blame their greed.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by vinciquest(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2019
he should definitely have a link....pls tell him I need to answer a call and appear in Canada ��
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by teesugar(f): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Niyiboi:
lol, there was a Yoruba movie I watched on African magic some weeks ago, a man teleported his daughter to Yankee. I couldn't help but laugh, can't remember the movie's name though but Yinka Quadri was the native doctor that did the teleportation for his daughter.
I watched it too. I almost died of laughter that day.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by magzey: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2019
A beg make another call come to me na so that I will Appear in Saudi Arabia or Dubai grin grin

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2019
I want to receive such call to Canada
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
teesugar:
I watched it too. I almost died of laughter that day.
pls wat is d title of d play

btw, @ur dp.... is dat ur shoe drilling holes on dat table?? or wat is it, together with d electrical conductor underneath used for
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Davepraiz96(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2019
chai this is nigeria everything is possible
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by adonis89(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Yoruba Yoruba .. Tufiakwa
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by emmyjeff19: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
WHY SPEND MONEY WHEN YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF ? IS NOT A CRIME TO BE CREATIVE. WHY NOT GIVE IT A TRY.
YOU CAN BE YOUR OWN BOSS.
JOIN OUR WhatsApp ON LINE TRAINING PROGRAM ON HOW TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING.
1. ANKARA ROSE FLOWER
2. ANKARA SUN FLOWER
3.ANKARA BANGLES
4. ANKARA BEAD NECKLACES
5.ANKARA EARINGS
6. ANKARA HAND FAN
7 ANKARA SLIPPERS
8. ANKARA BAG
9.ANKARA PURSES
10. ANKARA SHOES
11. ANKARA BOW TIE
12. ANKARA HAT
13. ANKARA REVERSE HAT.
14. BRIDAL HAND FAN
15. BRIDAL UMBRELLA
16. PAGE HAT
17. ALSO HOW TO TIE DIFFERENT TYPES OF AUTO GELE. FOR JUST #1000 NAIRA ONLY. BUT FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE WILL PAY THE SUM OF #500 ONLY.
DATE 5TH OF August 2019.
TIME 7PM DAILY.
DURATION TWO WEEKS.
VENUE WHATSAPP CLASS WITH WELL EXPLAIN VIDEOS AND NOTES.
LOCATION IS NOT A BARRIER.
YOU DON'T WANT TO LEFT OUT.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND THANK ME LATER.
https:///Hmz01V3OktwD5mPtvwKPdD
OR TEXT: 07082803131 FOR MORE INFORMATION

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
But sometimes greed can cause it. May he was promised 10m dollars and refused to disclosed it to anyone. Chop alone die alone. Big lesson anyway.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ahmed0336:
nawa o. please he should give us the complete details o whether pesin go stop to receive calls from numbers not stored in one's phone

Why did the guy go to see dem
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Merimental:
black magic exists but som times ppl still attribute der errors to such dark arts.did he Teleport afta d call

He was given a business proposal on the phone n he went to see dem because of greed n then gave him something to eat n he ate it n lost his senses.

No magic here
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Olorunnim: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hypnosis at work, I wonder how long they would have been practicing and honing their skills.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:
GOFRONT come and see o!

I don't doubt this, powers exist for sure

I always laugh at folks who term this kind of news fictional and imaginary

That’s the mentality that holds us back. Learn to be skeptical, learn to question things, to demand answers b4 u believe something out of the ordinary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Flier:
Very real, May God protect us

Grandstar b4 u believe this sort of story ask yourself some questions like why didn’t they call Dangote and with such powers why r they impoverished

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by teesugar(f): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

pls wat is d title of d play

btw, @ur dp.... is dat ur shoe drilling holes on dat table?? or wat is it, together with d electrical conductor underneath used for
are you always this dry, or you refused to use your drugs today? Does shoes drill holes in your village? As for your second question, do you have a generator in the thatch house you live in? That's a strong wire used for the generator. In a bid to be funny, you just made a complete mess of yourself. Qoute me again and see me in your dream tonight. You don buy market today.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
teesugar:
are you always this dry, or you refused to use your drugs today? Does shoes drill holes in your village? As for your second question, do you have a generator in the thatch house you live in? That's a strong wire used for the generator. In a bid to be funny, you just made a complete mess of yourself. Qoute me again and see me in your dream tonight. You don buy market today.

Ahhh, eminikan tan?? hmm, am sorry if it got u upset, afterall u never invited me, na wetin eye dey find eye see. But am sure u knw i didn't mean to b hard and i never meant to b disrespectful. Once again am sorry dear.

Wat is d title of d play na, abi cus of litle misunderstanding u wont tell it again??

Now dat av quoted u, we never can tell u might actually appear in my dream, in case u appear, remember to introduce urself to me and dont forget to buy me some goodies along.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by 40secondsguy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol..this shii is actually true..

I almost had a encounter with one of them yesterday.. .

As soon as I typed hello...she sent her number straight up . sad.and this was someone that I've never seen in my life shocked...plus you know our naija girls can never do something like that undecided

So I called her.. It was a bit noisy at my side so I couldn't hear properly....but I was damn sure it wasn't a girl..it was like a grown up man talking...he was chanting some words actually.. which I couldn't understand...

Immediately I cut the call...went back to Whatsapp...

See how it goes:

She: were you the one that just called me

Me:yep..

She:call me now

Me:line is not good..too much noise

She:ehn,call me now...you will hear me

Me:no reply

She:hello...call me now

Me: lmao...why do you want me to call you..we haven't even had a chat yet

She:yes..I only want to talk to you on phone

Me:heh..okay
Send your pic so I can now who I'm talking to

She:*sends a picture of one hot milf* lipsrsealed

Me:*in my mind...damn she sexy..I'm gon give it a try...*

Calls her

What I heard was clanging of pots..and that same weirdish chants...Bleep me..I'm not doing this..cuts the call

Her:why did you cut it?

Me: couldn't hear you..
Who's that guy in the background?

She: call me now...I'm at my house..you will hear me

Me:I prefer we chat..no offence
What's your name(I don't even know her fucking name
undecided

She:no reply

Deletes the convo...and her contact
angry

I swear it was really crazy...someone I've never seen..starts telling me to call her..it might be nothing sha..maybe I was just been paranoid

Don't know if its jazz or not... But whatever it was..I'm out

We should be really careful with who we chat with these days...

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by stephen12118(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wetin person no go c for Naija wey we dey o.God wetin we do u now
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Vatod(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
capitalzero:

I have been waiting to receive such calls. I have protocols for answering phone calls from strangers. I cannot not lured like the victim.
whats your phone #?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by capitalzero: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
Vatod:
whats your phone #?
I am waiting
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
lucind:
I have to share this here to know if anyone has experienced it, somedays ago a guy called me and told me his father mistakenly sent an airtime to my phone, I told him I didn't see any message on my phone, he said OK maybe it's network but once I see the message I should call him back, immediately he drops the call, message entered my phone,and it was written in Yoruba and I don't know what the message means except the numbers and it's from the same number he used to call me, immediately I sense some kind of fraud, I didn't call him back like he requested, then after 3 hours he called and said that he has loaded the cards, I said OK, then he said his Father wants to thank me for being a good Nigerian, I immediately said No, I don't want to talk with anyone, I cut the call, after the call headache ensued from nowhere, I started praying and I regained myself, I think this might be the same type of call the man received that landed him in Ibadan, JUST MAY BE!
You are right, this is a common fraud.
However, your headache has nothing to do with the scam attempt.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
400billionman:

Jazz is real.

Someone can talk to you and you will lose consciousness of where you are.

That's what they did to him via the phone. The rest was that he may have kept obeying their instructions till he arrived their destination.

Secondly, I have seen teleporting physically. Someone traveling a long distance in one second.
How can you see teleporting unless you followed the person on the journey?
If Jazz is real, someone would have called Buhari and deal with him.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
400billionman:

Jazz is real.

Someone can talk to you and you will lose consciousness of where you are.

That's what they did to him via the phone. The rest was that he may have kept obeying their instructions till he arrived their destination.

Secondly, I have seen teleporting physically. Someone traveling a long distance in one second.

You, me, merimental, let’s find a way to demonstrate it to this guy and we are millionaires:

JAMES RANDI

James "The Amazing" Randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by James Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact Randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach Randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because Randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to Randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic. Sylvia Browne was special because she was the only professional psychic to accept Randi's challenge, though she later backed off.

“I regard Randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by 400billionman: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You, me, merimental, let’s find a way to demonstrate it to this guy and we are millionaires:

JAMES RANDI

James "The Amazing" Randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by James Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact Randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach Randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because Randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,

000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to Randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic. Sylvia Browne was special because she was the only professional psychic to accept Randi's challenge, though she later backed off.

“I regard Randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke

Knowledge is relative.

Knowledge grows with time. In the future, people will travel back in time using the TIME MACHINE.

People today are only limited by what they know. What you don't know won't bother you. Knowledge also limits reach and sphere of control.

That does not mean things don't exist outside your sphere of knowledge. Or can you tell us why everyone is poor except few people ?

I was travelling the day I witnessed teleportation. The conductor of the bus went down from the vehicle. He wanted to buy food. All of a sudden the driver drove off. I personally told the driver that his conductor was still on the ground. He said don't worry. thanks in

After half a mile, the driver stopped and the same conductor claimed into the bus. No vehicle crossed us on this half mile trip.

Mr, Science, explain it. Happened years back.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Progress62(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
SirIconR:
Chai this guy resemble Bance of Burkina faso
your spiritual eye is working
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Merimental(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
400billionman:

Knowledge is relative.

Knowledge grows with time. In the future, people will travel back in time using the TIME MACHINE.

People today are only limited by what they know. What you don't know won't bother you. Knowledge also limits reach and sphere of control.

That does not mean things don't exist outside your sphere of knowledge. Or can you tell us why everyone is poor except few people ?

I was travelling the day I witnessed teleportation. The conductor of the bus went down from the vehicle. He wanted to buy food. All of a sudden the driver drove off. I personally told the driver that his conductor was still on the ground. He said don't worry. thanks in

After half a mile, the driver stopped and the same conductor claimed into the bus. No vehicle crossed us on this half mile trip.

Teleporting is just a movie thing .fictional

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by meobizy(f): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Somebody will carry dementia and still call it witchcraft.
Africans won’t stop disgracing someone.
My black skin is a curse.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by DedeNkem: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
He was convinced to come and he went. No juju nonsense!
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by CanadaOrBust: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
400billionman:

Knowledge is relative.

Of course anything is possible. I’m only saying let’s find a way to demonstrate it to Mr. Randi so we can claim a million dollars that has been sitting in escrow since the 60’s

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Vatod(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
capitalzero:

08028202890. I am waiting
lol, abeg na joke, make you no come find yourself Aso Villa tomorrow and you go think say na me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.