Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos (36943 Views)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Sureguytalk(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin e no go work ooh. You must transport fare ooh. Ezenwanta need to still dey business cool cool
namiji2598:
They should call me pls I want to travel to Kano but I don't have money, if they can leave me in Kaduna or abuja, then I will trek am finish

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Highshuula1: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Kingosytex:
GOFRONT come and see o!

I don't doubt this, powers exist for sure

I always laugh at folks who term this kind of news fictional and imaginary
you're the one that should be laugh at.you've never seen one yet you believe this shits..
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Nostradamus: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Greed and it's consequences...

The victim got an offer that's so tempting.he has forgotten that if it's sounds too good to be true,then it's definitely not true..

Now, he's ashamed to say that greed led him all the way from Lagos to Ibadan.
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by ceaser: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2019
lucind:
I have to share this here to know if anyone has experienced it, somedays ago a guy called me and told me his father mistakenly sent an airtime to my phone, I told him I didn't see any message on my phone, he said OK maybe it's network but once I see the message I should call him back, immediately he drops the call, message entered my phone,and it was written in Yoruba and I don't know what the message means except the numbers and it's from the same number he used to call me, immediately I sense some kind of fraud, I didn't call him back like he requested, then after 3 hours he called and said that he has loaded the cards, I said OK, then he said his Father wants to thank me for being a good Nigerian, I immediately said No, I don't want to talk with anyone, I cut the call, after the call headache ensued from nowhere, I started praying and I regained myself, I think this might be the same type of call the man received that landed him in Ibadan, JUST MAY BE!

Funny. The call didn't give you the headache, okay. But your reaction being the appropriate saved you long-lasting headache.

It's a scam that is also very mixed with diabolism. Once you agree to speak with the "baba" (who actually is one babalawo), he speaks gratitude to you interlaced with subtle incantations. There and then you enter into a trance and follow all instructions. They usually instruct their victims to meet them at a rendezvous point to, as they will term it, further show their appreciation for his/her honesty in returning the call credit. They will promise fortification against evil in exchange for money and the victim, having been enchanted will only oblige. The may keep at this for several days, collecting several tranches of money from the victim.and only let go when they feel they've had enough of their fill or when the victim's close associate notices something off and steps in.

I've had the same format of message sent to me twice, 4 yrs ago and 3 yrs ago. The first time, being naive, I texted back the message even before being called. Soon after, I was called and the chap at the other end says baba wants to thank me and pray for me. I just introduced myself to him as a man of God told him not to bother about praying for me the traditional way and I ended the call. Months later, I realized it was a scam format after hearing stories of many that had fallen victim.

The second episode, I blocked the number that sent it at once.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by ceaser: 7:43am On Jul 20, 2019
400billionman:

Knowledge is relative.

Knowledge grows with time. In the future, people will travel back in time using the TIME MACHINE.

People today are only limited by what they know. What you don't know won't bother you. Knowledge also limits reach and sphere of control.

That does not mean things don't exist outside your sphere of knowledge. Or can you tell us why everyone is poor except few people ?

I was travelling the day I witnessed teleportation. The conductor of the bus went down from the vehicle. He wanted to buy food. All of a sudden the driver drove off. I personally told the driver that his conductor was still on the ground. He said don't worry. thanks in

After half a mile, the driver stopped and the same conductor claimed into the bus. No vehicle crossed us on this half mile trip.

Mr, Science, explain it. Happened years back.

The conductor took a bike transport and shortcut, most likely rational explanation.

I actually was expecting to read that the guy appeared right in the bus after the driver had driven some miles. Now that kinda scenario will definitely give something to think about.

My response however does not invalidate the likely existence of diabolism, metaphysical or "jazz".

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Always coneheaded structures...
Mubahudeen!

grin
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by Realhommie(m): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
lucind:
I have to share this here to know if anyone has experienced it, somedays ago a guy called me and told me his father mistakenly sent an airtime to my phone, I told him I didn't see any message on my phone, he said OK maybe it's network but once I see the message I should call him back, immediately he drops the call, message entered my phone,and it was written in Yoruba and I don't know what the message means except the numbers and it's from the same number he used to call me, immediately I sense some kind of fraud, I didn't call him back like he requested, then after 3 hours he called and said that he has loaded the cards, I said OK, then he said his Father wants to thank me for being a good Nigerian, I immediately said No, I don't want to talk with anyone, I cut the call, after the call headache ensued from nowhere, I started praying and I regained myself, I think this might be the same type of call the man received that landed him in Ibadan, JUST MAY BE!
Wowwwww, things are happening ooooo..
Re: Man Finds Himself In Ibadan After Answering An Unknown Call In Lagos by LKTJ123(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2020
I Am So Happy For You Many Have Gone Through This.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.