Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos (43217 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Lady Battered By Soldier For Refusing To Pay Him, After Bashing Her Car (Photo) / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by thirdeye(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
One day civilian will revolt against these boys.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by kiddkash(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
If she says " I'm sorry" even when she knows she is right, My brother Marry her. Ladies like that are only 15 in Nigeria
CHAI!!!! only 15 keep one for me
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by mediclife1987(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
If she says " I'm sorry" even when she knows she is right, My brother Marry her. Ladies like that are only 15 in Nigeria

Any pvssy can say that if they scared if what you'll do to them...
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by CrazyMan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
Are you among the 15?
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by cosef: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
If na for Aba, na the soldier go chop the beating.

Dem go mend am sotey, all him face go swell up like puff-puff.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by cosef: 6:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
If na for Aba, na the soldier go chop the beating.

Dem go mend am sotey, all him face go swell up like overburnt puff-puff.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by DedeNkem: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
What lawless zoo, of a country!
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
chai not good
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by ttmax09(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
queenxey1:
Are you one of this incredible 15
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Solidkay:
Similar scenario played out yesterday involving lastma official and the outcome was in contrast to what happened with this power hungry soldier man.

meanwhile,while the lastma official was being dragged i strongly advised against doing so with a soldier, someone here on NL countered me.

Guess I was right after all
Your kind of mentality is the reason these people will continue to see you as inferior. If people had come into the scene to support the man, I doubt those soldiers will hesitate to take to their heels. See forget about the gun they carry, they can't just start shooting any civilian on their sight. It takes guts to do that and are usually followed up by grave consequences. . Just last weeks some group of soldiers came to ikotun to start looking for trouble. Trust those ikotun boys. They stood their ground and even nearly beat one of them to stupor. Nobody told them to flee for their lives.

Tomide007 cosef

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
when boko haram blows open his brains, some people will call me a hater if i refuse to type RIP.

That so called soldier will not live long.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by Solidkay(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Your kind of mentality is the reason these people will continue to see you as inferior. If people had come into the scene to support the man, I doubt those soldiers will hesitate to take to their heels. See forget about the gun they carry, they can't just start shooting any civilian on their sight. It takes guts to do that and are usually followed up by grave consequences. . Just last weeks some group of soldiers came to ikotun to start looking for trouble. Trust those ikotun boys. They stood their ground and even nearly beat one of them to stupor. Nobody told them to flee for their lives.

Tomide007 cosef

We know your type
internet champions.

go and do anyhow with soldier man.
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by bellotaofeek: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
That’s why I hardly pity em whenever I read “BHT claimed so so so soldiers life “
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by citruslimited(m): 2:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Nigeria is a lawless country.
even when he is driving against traffic
Re: Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos by KingAzubuike(f): 6:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Solidkay:

We know your type
internet champions.

go and do anyhow with soldier man.
You are getting irritating kid. Na your type dem go molest anyhow and u go just dey look like mumu. You go dey look like ìmbecile wey no smart. Let them drop their gun and face an average area boy in the street of oshodi or mushin. They will be beaten blue black.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Sisters Kidnapped By Gunmen, One Tortured To Death. Photos / Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / Undergraduate Stabbed Pregnant Girlfriend In Oyo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.