Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists (34421 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN. ENOUGH SAID.

See them muslim and APC e-rats that are still in severe pain that CAN failed to endorsed their lifeless leader .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
In the eyes of the Law of advanced climes, except the man is armed, one man can not rape a woman.

You can call it mind-control consensual sex, what the 'Holy' men of 'God' enjoy under the influence of the 'Holy Ghost', but Rape is being used to brand these ladies who, for one reason or the other got fuccked because of their desperation, ignorance, desires or whatever reason.

Most cases are not cases of rape when it comes to what these 'men of God' do, they just capitalise on people's desire to know their maker and enjoy free pusssy almost always, and when the ladies become awakened to the realization that they just gave a pusssy out without adequate reward, they call it Rape.

If Timi Dakolo's wife, as she expected was married by the Randy Yahoo Pastor of COZA, we would not have heard all these noises, not all.

I guess she is upset that the man enjoy her virginity without adequate recognition and compensation.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:

And your muslim leaders are not endorsing underage marriages up and down, let me ask you a question, how many of such underage marriages had you protest against or make public proclamation against
? hypocrite go and criticise your religious leaders

The fact that u think I am a Muslim shows u are the king of morons on Nairaland. The fact that u claim to be a Christian and have the holy spirit but cannot discern simple things makes u a disgrace to Christ.

You guys are not Christians in the real sense of the word. You are just church goers. Real Christians will definitely demand better standards of their leaders regardless of what others do. Keep showing your low intelligence here.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by stanliwise(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
For the Devil, this is a done deal. Because this was what the Devil wanted to achieve through the services of a Popular Figure. Because this was an act committed over 20 years ago when the man in question was not even a born Again Christian. At this point, I'm praying for Timi's music career as a Gospel artist. Because he need all this men who has turned against him for Shows. Timi would've employed Diplomacy for this. Because there's more than a thousand ways to solve a single problem

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
May God forgive you. Money over integrity is your priority.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

He is NOT on point, and neither are you. Both of you are ignoring the evil act committed by the pastor, who succumbed to the devil 20 years back. undecided He is the one who has given the devil the mouth to make all this noise against the church.

The Bible is clear that there is nothing done in secret, that shall not be brought to light. The pastor thought he had hidden his disgusting actions 20 years ago, but then it was revealed.

You are covering up the sin of the perpetrator and insulting the person who exposed him. Is that what your own brand of Christianity teaches?

Please Mr neutral show us the proof that the pastor actually committed the offence .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:

You are a Muslim stop disguising , you can fool some but not all , go and criticise the children that your alfas and ulamahs are rapping in the name of child marriages.

Hahahaha mumu. See fake Christian. Look at the kind of sheep modern hippie churches are churning out. Clowns
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:
Please Mr neutral show us the proof that the pastor actually committed the offence .

The pastor himself has the proof. He stepped down, and was unable to provide a clear robust defence, to refute the allegations that were made by the victim.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Brightest04(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
For the Devil, this is a done deal. Because this was what the Devil wanted to achieve through the services of a Popular Figure. Because this was an act committed over 20 years ago when the man in question was not even a born Again Christian. At this point, I'm praying for Timi's music career as a Gospel artist. Because he need all this men who has turned against him for Shows. Timi would've employed Diplomacy for this. Because there's more than a thousand ways to solve a single problem

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
I think you have no any iota of understanding at all.Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo started COZA in 1999 and before then he had already became a so called born again Christian.And he met Bisola in 1999 when she returned from school(Suleja).I just want you to look before you leap or you will to your pieces.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:38am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

The fact that u think I am a Muslim shows u are the king of morons on Nairaland. The fact that u claim to be a Christian and have the holy spirit but cannot discern simple things makes u a disgrace to Christ.

You guys are not Christians in the real sense of the word. You are just church goers. Real Christians will definitely demand better standards of their leaders regardless of what others do. Keep showing your low intelligence here.

Am not surprised by your gutter language typical of APC e-rats that are still at pain with Christian leaders ,secondly the bible says the devil knows the bible verses more than the elect . Go and face your muslim leaders and their child marriages , and leave Christians leaders alone
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by PrinceKevin01: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwise:
May God forgive you. Money over integrity is your priority.
yet you see no reason to believe lack of integrity is what is out play Here. An Integrity that will make hundreds of millions of unbelievers to start insulting even the innocent Christians?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Brightest04:

I think you have no any iota of understanding at all.Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo started COZA in 1999 and before then he had already became a so called born again Christian.And he met Bisola in 1999 when she returned from school(Suleja).I just want you to look before you leap or you will to your pieces.

Please may I ask you a simple question, were you an eye witness that makes you so sure it's not a set up ?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by lekanjeremiah(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Kindly follow this account for more update coming soon.

https://instagram.com/image2pointzero?igshid=1eecke1ebo2qo
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by IamSoProlific: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

We don't need our lives to be better than yours. We are just telling u that u are morons. All these Oloshos that go to church to increase their business. Little wonder u are not bothered that your pastors are sleeping with underaged girls. You are just angry she revealed it. Lol

Ask yourself if your life is better than the average atheist or Muslim with the same opportunities as u while u attend COZA defending rapists and child molesters. Moronic Christians.

Sense is far from you oooo, why is it that people void of sense always rain insults on a mere harmless argument, that can actually convey better lessons to both parties when handled logically, void of abuse and unwarranted insults.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Bintuenyo: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380056:
Where exactly is this boy called Timi going?!

He should come out boldly and break the table patapata or face the consequences of it all!
What are you trying to say?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 8:41am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
yet you see no reason to believe lack of integrity is what is out play Here. An Integrity that will make hundreds of millions of unbelievers to start insulting even the innocent Christians?
The same integrity the pastor threw to the winds when he had carnal knowledge of an under-aged girl?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

The pastor himself has the proof. He stepped down, and was unable to provide a clear robust defence, to refute the allegations that were made by the victim.

Stepping down is not a proof he did it, he did that not to use his position to obstructs investigation ,which is the best thing to do . Infact it's a proof that he had nothing to hide .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

The same integrity the pastor threw to the winds when he had carnal knowledge of an under-aged girl?

Are you an eye witness because you are so sure ?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by stanliwise(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
If it turns that Fatoyinbo did it... then we Christans deserve all the insult... We should have been more sensitive and discerning.
And if not then God will Judge Timi Dakolo and his family
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 8:47am On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:
Stepping down is not a proof he did it, he did that not to use his position to obstructs investigation ,which is the best thing to do . Infact it's a proof that he had nothing to hide .

If he knew he had nothing to hide, he would have gone to great lengths to clear his name, not run away like a weather beaten chicken drenched in the rain. undecided

Look at Pastor Ibieyeomie and Apostle Suleiman who faced similar allegations. They went all out to fight the allegations, and they were vindicated. How many people have come out since then to repeat such nonsense against them? shocked

Unlike Pastor FB that has sexual allegations trailing him like flies. Over 3 people have come out to say the same thing about him. What was his defence?

Timi's wife has filed a case against him in court. What was his defence?

Oga, please do not mortgage your conscience trying to justify the disgusting deeds of a pastor who should know better....
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by stanliwise(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:
In the eyes of the Law of advanced climes, except the man is armed, one man can not rape a woman.

You can call it mind-control consensual sex, what the 'Holy' men of 'God' enjoy under the influence of the 'Holy Ghost', but Rape is being used to brand these ladies who, for one reason or the other got fuccked because of their desperation, ignorance, desires or whatever reason.

Most cases are not cases of rape when it comes to what these 'men of God' do, they just capitalise on people's desire to know their maker and enjoy free pusssy almost always, and when the ladies become awakened to the realization that they just gave a pusssy out without adequate reward, they call it Rape.

If Timi Dakolo's wife, as she expected was married by the Randy Yahoo Pastor of COZA, we would not have heard all these noises, not all.

I guess she is upset that the man enjoy her virginity without adequate recognition and compensation.
Olodo, does a 17 years old minor look like a woman to you?
Upon your epistle you just wrote nonsense.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

Hahahaha mumu. See fake Christian. Look at the kind of sheep modern hippie churches are churning out. Clowns

You be muslim disguising under sheppie to hit on Christians and their leaders , as an avenue to take away focus from you muslims and your leaders that rape children all over the world in the name of child marriages, go and address the rape in your religion.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwise:

Please don't take side in that which you aren't party to .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2019
stanliwise:

17 yrs olds fucck more than your mom.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:
Are you an eye witness because you are so sure ?
And are you a participant because you are hell-bentbon defending the perpetrator?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by oruma19: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Timi is trying to be nice, many of the religious leaders we have in Nigeria today are not genuine, they indulge in fornication and adultery alot
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by lonelydora: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

See the limits of your intelligence? You cannot think higher than the capacity of your brain. So I sympathize with u. Lol

We are discussing about pastors sleeping with children and none of u guys have said it is wrong for pastors to do such. Lonelydora was busy insulting the victim but did not even deny the pastor did it. You are here talking politics and Islam. Hahahaha.

Is there any more proof that Christianity is now a joke? So if I criticize Alfa sleeping with children right now u guys will condemn what your pastors did? Thinking is hard for some people. I get it. Lol

You haven't been following my posts, bro. Don't change the narrative.
The allegation was RAPE and not sleeping with minor or having sex aa a pastor.

Pls, I don't want to comment on this issue again. Let the aggrieved approach the authorities.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by IamSoProlific: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

He is NOT on point, and neither are you. Both of you are ignoring the evil act committed by the pastor, who succumbed to the devil 20 years back. undecided He is the one who has given the devil the mouth to make all this noise against the church.

The Bible is clear that there is nothing done in secret, that shall not be brought to light. The pastor thought he had hidden his disgusting actions 20 years ago, but then it was revealed.

You are covering up the sin of the perpetrator and insulting the person who exposed him. Is that what your own brand of Christianity teaches?

Brother, I'm covering for nobody, and that can never change my stance which states that media trial is not for me and any rightful thinking being.

Tell yourself the truth, if you were to be Timi, would you rather take same path as him or file for a law suit already?

My own is sue the man, enough of all the social media trials and public sentiments. Let a competent law court of jurisdiction do their work that's their profession not the medias'.

Thanks
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by yeyeosoronga: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Timi Dakolo and his wife thought they could shutdown COZA. Little did they know they were advertising COZA to the world.

Timi and Busola should also know that "he who fetches an ant-infested wood should never complain when lizards starts visiting him.

Timi should ask his 'loose' Busola what she has been hiding from him. I also advise him to go run a DNA test on all his children. A 17 yo girl who was already sleeping with a married man is a who.re

A married man having carnal knowledge of a child should be stoned to death. His blokos fed to the dogs. This is to all the men who chase minors about, destroying the innocence of our children, may doom befall you and chase you down all the days of your life.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Exodora: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2019
PrinceKevin01:

Do you even know what you are saying .He was not a pastor then and yet he said she should be happy that is a pastor that did it with her.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by stanliwise(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2019
VRDroid:

17 yrs olds fucck more than your mom.
Words of a typical retarĸ and pedophiles.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

If he knew he had nothing to hide, he would have gone to great lengths to clear his name, not run away like a weather beaten chicken drenched in the rain. undecided

Look at Pastor Ibieyeomie and Apostle Suleiman who faced similar allegations. They went all out to fight the allegations, and they were vindicated. How many people have come out since then to repeat such nonsense against them? shocked

Unlike Pastor FB that has sexual allegations trailing him like flies. Over 3 people have come out to say the same thing about him. What was his defence?

Timi's wife has filed a case against him in court. What was his defence?

Oga, please do not mortgage your conscience trying to justify the disgusting deeds of a pastor who should know better....

We human are created differently , and are unique in our own different ways , the way A will react to a situation is different from the way B and so on . A very good example was our Lord Jesus christ who was falsely accused in front of pilate , but he never defended himself as he remains quiet , does that makes him guilty ?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by rockcitie: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380056:
Where exactly is this boy called Timi going?!

He should come out boldly and break the table patapata or face the consequences of it all!

Are you sure you read Timi's response? He said "No True Sir".

Now, how does that relate with the crap you've just posted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Iretiola Doyle Beats Adesua Etomi To Drive N242m In Box Office Sales, 2016 / Davido Gives N1million To Poor Jide Sanyaolu #sendjidebacktouni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.