Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists (34429 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Police At His House, Releases Statement / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:52am On Jul 18, 2019
dival247:
Mumu boy meet bisola when she Dey on period , so he no the difference between virgin and period

You kill me with dis one, I never hear am before o! Chop e-knuckles jare!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Dingbat, upload your wretched parents' address so Nairalanders can bring foodstuffs.

We all know your parents are wretched. That's why u think everyone one's parent is. So u still live with your parents? Lol. Go and read your books kid. Useless nitwit.

Still waiting for your video evidence o. Or are u truly the lying goat I think u are. You just come online to say nonsense without evidence. Clown
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by pyro62(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
McSpeedy04:
you who know what or who coza or Busola is, why don't you regal us with another dose of your wanton stupidity that stinks like the vagina that shat you into this wretched existence of morbid stupidity you live in.

Mofo, you and your entire family of foolish individuals are the very reason why data should be made expensive.

I think the severe blows life have dealt you have made you raging lunatic who rush to cyber space to show just how idiotic you are.

Cursed be the day your useless father propose to your useless mother.

Bastard!.

Who be this namashobri again na
E be like na Mouth Action your papa give your mama with him small pwick before she vomit you in her bitch's kernnel..
Yea your mum SUCKS!! not just because she is a hoe, but for vomiting-birth to an epidemic to our already ailing nation..

Joesph na your name?
Oh wait, him shame go change name oo grin

No worry you go soon change name again
Useless thing!!
Eat a sack of babies dick!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by bakescos01: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

And the married pastor sleeping around with the 17 yo who.re who was by all standards a child, the same pastor you are supporting here, is what now?

When we say u COZA Christians are morons u get angry. But comeback to prove us right. See how u shot yourself in the foot.

I am not a COZA member but it's wrong for you to call them morons. You can't force anyone to believe what you want to believe, we are created differently don't forget that. Also, no one was there to see what really happened between the Pastor and the lady. Any one of the two can be right.
And about a Pastor sleeping with an underage lady, 17 years old lady is not an underage according to Kwara State rules and the incident happened in Ilorin, Kwara state. Also, no one is perfect even the Pastors, some Imams do the same. Before God, sin is a sin. That means a lair and rapist or adulterous man will still have the same judgment. Let's search our own heart if we are all holy before condemning others.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by McSpeedy04: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
pyro62:

Who be this namashobri again na
E be like na Mouth Action your papa give your mama with him small pwick before she vomit you in her bitch's kernnel..
Yea your mum SUCKS!! not just because she is a hoe, but for vomiting-birth to an epidemic to our already ailing nation..

Joesph na your name?
Oh wait, him shame go change name oo grin

No worry you go soon change name again
Useless thing!!
Eat a sack of babies dick!!
and you should eat a truck load of your daddies sh1t, you two toed good for nothing sack of dirt pile devil worshipping garbage.

How can one give a woman blow job_ with his dick Not surprise, another incoherent bullsh1t coming out from the leprosy infected fingers of a malnourished twisted poverty beaten online church rat.

You're scum. You're useless, empty, hungry, frustrated and better still you have no future ambition that's why you'll die hungry and angry and you'll remain a hungry, angry bastard who plague social media with your brazen foolishness.

Death be upon you and your entire lineage of impoverished bastards.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
bakescos01:

I am not a COZA member but it's wrong for you to call them morons. You can't force anyone to believe what you want to believe, we are created differently don't forget that. Also, no one was there to see what really happened between the Pastor and the lady. Any one of the two can be right.
And about a Pastor sleeping with an underage lady, 17 years old lady is not an underage according to Kwara State rules and the incident happened in Ilorin, Kwara state. Also, no one is perfect even the Pastors, some Imams do the same. Before God, sin is a sin. That means a lair and rapist or adulterous man will still have the same judgment. Let's search our own heart if we are all holy before condemning others.

Why was she calling the young girl a whroe but not condemning the pastor? She was attacking the girl and giving the pastor a free pass. That's what I have a problem with. And that's why they are morons.

I agree with every other thing you have said.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by bakescos01: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

Why was she calling the young girl a whroe but not condemning the pastor? She was attacking the girl and giving the pastor a free pass. That's what I have a problem with. And that's why they are morons.

I agree with every other thing you have said.

She was wrong to call the lady a LovePeddler. Very wrong.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

We all know your parents are wretched. That's why u think everyone one's parent is. So u still live with your parents? Lol. Go and read your books kid. Useless nitwit.

Still waiting for your video evidence o. Or are u truly the lying goat I think u are. You just come online to say nonsense without evidence. Clown

Died 20 years ago, anniversary is end of the month, so I am not a kid.
Why are we not hearing anything about the court case again? Abi CAN and church elders don beg them ni?
Why are the people who wanted to raise a gofundme for court case no longer saying anything?
Timi is broke and wants to use Daddy Benanaih's style to fool Nigerians to raise money, but he don cast!
If he is broke and needs money, let him come out plain, SIMPLE!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Idiot, please react to the video where you claimed you met Busola a virgin and let's know why the video was pulled down.
Share the video if u want us to believe u
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by NPComplete: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Died 20 years ago, anniversary is end of the month, so I am not a kid.
Why are we not hearing anything about the court case again? Abi CAN and church elders don beg them ni?
Why are the people who wanted to raise a gofundme for court case no longer saying anything?
Timi is broke and wants to use Daddy Benanaih's style to fool Nigerians to raise money, but he don cast!
If he is broke and needs money, let him come out plain, SIMPLE!

Bring the video u said u watched where he claimed his wife was a virgin na. Why are u trying to divert the discussion again?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
NPComplete:

Bring the video u said u watched where he claimed his wife was a virgin na. Why are u trying to divert the discussion again?

Timi, why are you crying?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
kiyosaki1:
In the scenery above , the law of moses implies that adultery equals death, and they brought the woman to jesus, telling him what she did, you will noticed they are yet to pass judgement here ,an accused is deemed innocent until proven guilty .Jesus was seen as a judge and so warrant the bringing of the accused before him, in the bible spiritual leaders often performed the function of judges, refresh your memory by reading the book of judges in the bible. If jesus actually wanted to passed judgement he would had ordered her there and then to be stoned ,but the mere fact that he told her not to sin again is to show you he did not passed any judgement rather admonished the woman to change her way . The busola /Biodun issue is totally different here someone accused the pastor of rape without substantiate proof, and the pastor said nothing like that happened ,and instead of waiting for the case to be investigated ,we were jumping into conclusion. This is totally wrong in its all ramification as busola might be wrong and the pastor right and verse versa

Your comments show that you lack understanding of the Bible, as you have twisted the whole thing out of context. undecided

Trying to apply the old testament to this case, shows you are either trying to stand the facts on their head, or trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.

Busola made an accusation, which the pastor was unable to refute. She even sued him to court, in order to ensure that justice was served. What did the pastor do? He gave some watery excuses and went into hiding. sad

The Bible says he who confesses his sins and forsakes them shall find mercy. Has the man done so? No! Instead his supporters like you, are trying to paint him as a saintly figure, who has done no wrong. shocked

There is nothing in the Bible that says we should ignore evil or cover up wrong doing. In fact, it says woe to him by whom offences come! shocked

A pastor who has been given the spiritual care of God's flock, chooses to abuse that position, and yet you are chastising his victim? May God forgive you....just ask yourself, if Busola was your sister or daughter, would you still say the same thing??
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by kiyosaki1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
laudate:

Your comments show that you lack understanding of the Bible, as you have twisted the whole thing out of context. undecided

Trying to apply the old testament to this case, shows you are either trying to stand the facts on their head, or trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.

Busola made an accusation, which the pastor was unable to refute. She even sued him to court, in order to ensure that justice was served. What did the pastor do? He gave some watery excuses and went into hiding. sad

The Bible says he who confesses his sins and forsakes them shall find mercy. Has the man done so? No! Instead his supporters like you, are trying to paint him as a saintly figure, who has done no wrong. shocked

There is nothing in the Bible that says we should ignore evil or cover up wrong doing. In fact, it days woe to him by whom offences come! shocked

A pastor who has been given the spiritual care of God's flock, chooses to abuse that position, and yet you are chastising his victim? May God forgive you....just ask yourself, if Busola was your sister or daughter, would you still say the same thing??

All part of the bible is relevant and stop pushing aside the old testament. The Jesus example was in the new testament and I just back it with happenings in the old testament to let you know that my assertion isore than mere hearsay ,

Busola made accusations against the pastor, and he replied immediately through a press release that all what she said are fabrication and mere fabled tales . The next sensible think for your busola to do is to report to law enforcement agent, to try and proof her accusations right. That which you rightly pointed out that she had done ,now the police are yet to come out with the outcome of their findings ,neither had the court pronounced the man guilty , but your mind was already made up that the man is guilty as accused. We reason differently, and I was brought up to always think outside the box ,and to always weigh issues critically before jumping to occlusion. Neither you nor I was an eye witness to this occurrence, then the need to be cautious in jumping into conclusion, so as not to hurt the innocent soul .
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by donblade85555(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
BlackAfrican:

What kind of laptop? Do you have receipt? How old is the laptop?

Core i3 HP. Bought the laptop #14000 6 months ago
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by yenereal(m): 6:03am On Jul 19, 2019
He wrote "No true" instead of "Not true"
asuustrike1:

Not true because it hasn't been statically proven. There was no systematic way of arriving at that conclusion it is a mere assumption
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2019
yenereal:
He wrote "No true" instead of "Not true"
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by laudate: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
kiyosaki1:
All part of the bible is relevant and stop pushing aside the old testament. The Jesus example was in the new testament and I just back it with happenings in the old testament to let you know that my assertion isore than mere hearsay ,

Busola made accusations against the pastor, and he replied immediately through a press release that all what she said are fabrication and mere fabled tales . The next sensible think for your busola to do is to report to law enforcement agent, to try and proof her accusations right. That which you rightly pointed out that she had done ,now the police are yet to come out with the outcome of their findings ,neither had the court pronounced the man guilty , but your mind was already made up that the man is guilty as accused. We reason differently, and I was brought up to always think outside the box ,and to always weigh issues critically before jumping to occlusion. Neither you nor I was an eye witness to this occurrence, then the need to be cautious in jumping into conclusion, so as not to hurt the innocent soul .

Oga stop lying. shocked I never said the Old Testament was irrelevant. What I said was that the way you are trying to apply it to this case was wrong. There is a difference. Go back and read my last post carefully.

Secondly, the pastor never said that what Busola said were mere fabrication. He merely said he has never raped anybody, while giving a pack of watery excuses. undecided

He did not deny knowing Busola;

He did not deny having carnal knowledge of her, he only denied the rape;

The pastor did not take up each point made by Busola to address each one directly, by providing his own alibi or version of the events that took place, unlike what Apostle Suleiman did when falsely accused by Otobo;

The pastor's mentors and close friends have come out to pray for healing of his victims, and restoration of the pastor. They would not have done so, if they were not privy to the fact that he was indeed in the wrong, in this case; sad

Do you pray for restoration for someone who has not fallen, or who has not missed the mark in some way? No. Neither do you pray for healing for a victim if that victim has not suffered physical or emotional abuse or damage in some way; sad

Obviously, there is more that his mentors and close friends know about his misdeeds, that you do not. And they have taken the right step by advising him to step down and praying that his victim gets healed. sad

Yet, you are here arguing blindly and castigating the victim, while belittling those who do not support the pastor. angry

Continue.....there is a day of reckoning for everything and everyone.You do not want to hurt a soul that you think is "innocent", but you are ready and willing to vilify a victim who has been wronged.

Just remember: judgement will start from the house of God, like the Bible says. He that standeth should take heed, lest he falls. kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists by omohlexy: 4:45am On Jul 20, 2019
Timi and busola only entertained us before BBA started. Now that we have our darling reality show,he should stop bothering us on how good his wife busola is in giving doggy on the bonnet of Benz In broad daylight. We are very busy now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Ojo's Neighbour Raped & Killed In Ogun State While Searching For A Job / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) / Gbemisola Scarlet Shotade & Temi Gomez Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.