Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together (1323 Views)

Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State / Starting Up A Poultry Farm In 2018 And My Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Have you been thinking of setting up a poultry farm, but don’t know how to go about it or where to start from, think no further for Nwachinemerem Farms Investment Limited have all the answers you need.

We will help you develop a solid business plan which will include your estimated expenditure and profit analysis.

We will help you secure land and set up the poultry farm.

We will help train your staff or provide you with experienced staff to handle the day to day activities involved in running the poultry farm.

Don’t kill that burning desire of becoming a poultry farm owner.

Consult us @ Nwachinemerem Farms lets help you get started.

WhatsApp: 08165171100
Email: nwachinemeremfarms@gmail.com
Connect @nwachifarms
Visit: www.nwachinemeremfarms.com

Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by healthserve(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2019
healthserve:
Like seriously?

Yeah, very serious.

Get in touch if you need more information
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2019
Start your own business.
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by healthserve(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
NFarms:
Start your own business.

Why not post a WhatsApp line. I wanted to discuss setting up my farm so you can look through the blueprints and provide consultancy service and work with me together to set it up
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by healthserve(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
NFarms:
Start your own business.

Why not post a WhatsApp line. I wanted to discuss setting up my farm so you can look through the blueprints and provide consultancy service and work with me together to set it up.
NFarms:
Start your own business.

Why not post a WhatsApp line. I wanted to discuss setting up my farm so you can look through the blueprints and provide consultancy service and work with me together to set it up..
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2019
healthserve:

Why not post a WhatsApp line. I wanted to discuss setting up my farm so you can look through the blueprints and provide consultancy service and work with me together to set it up..

Sorry, our WhatsApp number will be fixed up soon.

Please call one of our numbers listed above and follow us on Instagram or Facebook @nwachifarms for chats sharing of media files.

We schedule a call or meeting time.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by healthserve(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
NFarms:

Please call one of our numbers listed above and follow us on Instagram or Facebook @nwachifarms for chats sharing of media files.

Thanks

I want a detailed mature discussion hence I prefer a WhatsApp chat. I intend setting this project up in a couple of weeks..
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by healthserve(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
NFarms:

Thanks

I want a detailed mature discussion hence I prefer a WhatsApp chat. I intend setting this project up in a couple of weeks...
NFarms:

Thanks

I want a detailed mature discussion hence I prefer a WhatsApp chat. I intend setting this project up in a couple of weeks.....
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2019
healthserve:

I want a detailed mature discussion hence I prefer a WhatsApp chat. I intend setting this project up in a couple of weeks.....

It's alright.

I have sent you a DM. Please check and reply
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
stay tuned to this thread as we will sharing our latest pen house constructions
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mega Christmas chick sales loading
Re: Lets Build A Poultry Farm Business Together by NFarms: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Christmas Chicken sales have started. Start bringing in your order now cheesy cheesy

We deliver to parts of Lagos and Ogun State

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling Catfish Available @ FAMOUS FARM Kwara State / Smoked Fish For Sale / Valentine Piglets For Sale (large White Cross) #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.