Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,726 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Prepaid Meter - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prepaid Meter (253 Views)

Is It Right For Two Flats To Share A Prepaid Meter? Please Help / Prepaid Meter Online Application Guidelines and Instructions for AEDC Customers / How to Apply for Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter - Full Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepaid Meter by Olajumoke459: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Please I need some clarification
I live in a compound of A storey building and a bungalow (which implies that we have 3tenants in the compound)
The apartment(the bungalow) I occupy presently was using prepaid meter before I moved in but the landlord took it away when the former tenant messed up but NEPA marketer now insisted that it MUST be returned for our use cos there are some charges on the meter OR he generate another bill for our flat.
My question is IS IT RIGHT FOR THE MARKETER TO GENERATE ANOTHER BILL?
The reason for this question is that there is only one wire that brought in light to that compound from outside pole and we have 2 bills which we(the 3 tenants)share into 3equally.
Moreover,IS IT POSSIBLE FOR THAT PREPAID METER TO HAVE ACCUMULATED CHARGES WHEN IT HAS NOT BE IN USE FOR LONG?

PLEASE I NEED PROMPT RESPONSE COS NEPA WANT TO FRUSTRATE MY LIFE O

(1) (Reply)

Help Please!! How Do I Get My Item From NIPOST / House For Sale In Lotto Mowe Ogun State / I Need An Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.