Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme (25547 Views)

Irregular Mobilization: Nysc Vows Resistance To Unqualified Graduates / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Programme - / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
I think EFcC needs to have more branches and sub-organization to deal with Fraud at all levels. I think they're getting choked up with task, but I also think they are being very well taken care of by Buhari's administration.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Daboomb: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dorischuks:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has said it will partner the National Youth Service Corps to fish out unqualified graduates currently in the scheme.

EFCC said it had received a request from the NYSC to check the activities of “unpatriotic Nigerians who sell their certificates to unqualified graduates to be able to undergo the youth service”.

The acting chairman of the anti-corruption body, Ibrahim Magu, stated these in Abuja when he received the NYSC Director-General, Brig-Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim, in his office in Abuja. A statement by the NYSC on Tuesday quoted Magu as saying the EFCC would support the NYSC in its move to combat fraudulent mobilisation of unqualified graduates for national service.

He stated, “We condemn the activities of unpatriotic elements who bring shame to the nation by their insatiable desire to make money at all costs, including the sale of certificates to unqualified graduates.”

The NYSC DG appealed to the EFCC for support “in closely monitoring the activities of unscrupulous higher institutions which present unqualified graduates for mobilisation for national service.

It is very unfortunate that some institutions of higher learning, particularly in Cotonou, Benin Republic, present to us people who didn’t go to the four walls of the university as graduates for mobilisation. Currently, we are investigating some of such so-called graduates, many of whom cannot write or spell any word in English.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/efcc-begins-manhunt-unqualified-graduates-undergoing-nysc-scheme/

EFCC and NYSC are not serious, always going after the "easy targets".
They should start with "Senator" Dino Melaye whose Certifcate reads a date ealier than his equally fake BSc academic Certificate and it was signed-dated on a Sunday!

You cant leave a criminal in the Senate and be chasing little boys who are just products of a failed society, though l do not support any form of criminality, even from such boys.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by olumalcolm(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
If its true some schools do dat, den let dem dance to d music. How can a graduate who cannot read or write simple english be serving?
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by thesicilian: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by rowland545(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
So what tool are the so called EFCC plan on adopting to nab the suppose fake graduates

Efcc wants to do every work ....y ain't they tracking the flow of finance to boko haram and equally stopping it....efcc has gradually one of the worst institutions in Di's country ....

I did not spell some words correctly they should come and arrest me am a fake graduate....#rubbish

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Agbalanze(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
it is fraud so they have everything to do with it
It's not the work of EFCC, probably that of ICPC

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by ZADDY001: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Pls what has Efcc got to do with this Is this part of their Job or they are just jumping about like antelope read my signature
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by jamace(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pls how is Economic and Financial Crime Commission related to fake graduates? angry
Abuse and misuse of power. Period.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
they never hunt their oga wey get questionable waec credentials. Kwantinu
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by luluosas(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
All because of wearing the nysc kaki? Na waoh
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by SeriousPartner(f): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
hhhmmm
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:

But kemi adeosuns case didn't fall into their definition of fraud

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Pls how is Economic and Financial Crime Commission related to fake graduates? angry

Investigations are revealing that educational bodies are exchanging unmerited certificate for certain amount of cash.it has been happening b4 , it’s becoming higher now....
Incase u don’t know,that’s fraud and it’s got money written all over it... it partly an EFCC jurisdiction ..,though a small fish for EFCC.... but police messes everything up and the nation doesn’t have any compliance enforcement agency..so it’s not totally a bad idea for EFCC to handle it.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by joseph1832(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
I've always said the EFCC doesn't have anything to do. If corruption is what they're actually fighting, they should start with both the federal and state civil service. That's where they'll find those who are not only corrupt, but those who really teach our politicians how to loot and plunder the country.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by countryman13: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dorischuks:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has said it will partner the National Youth Service Corps to fish out unqualified graduates currently in the scheme.

EFCC said it had received a request from the NYSC to check the activities of “unpatriotic Nigerians who sell their certificates to unqualified graduates to be able to undergo the youth service”.

The acting chairman of the anti-corruption body, Ibrahim Magu, stated these in Abuja when he received the NYSC Director-General, Brig-Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim, in his office in Abuja. A statement by the NYSC on Tuesday quoted Magu as saying the EFCC would support the NYSC in its move to combat fraudulent mobilisation of unqualified graduates for national service.

He stated, “We condemn the activities of unpatriotic elements who bring shame to the nation by their insatiable desire to make money at all costs, including the sale of certificates to unqualified graduates.”

The NYSC DG appealed to the EFCC for support “in closely monitoring the activities of unscrupulous higher institutions which present unqualified graduates for mobilisation for national service.

It is very unfortunate that some institutions of higher learning, particularly in Cotonou, Benin Republic, present to us people who didn’t go to the four walls of the university as graduates for mobilisation. Currently, we are investigating some of such so-called graduates, many of whom cannot write or spell any word in English.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/efcc-begins-manhunt-unqualified-graduates-undergoing-nysc-scheme/
Even some of the d EFCC's staff aren't qualified too but were just in one way or d other opportuned.
Who is fooling Who?
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Ahmeduana(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
THESE NUISANCE ARE JOBLESS undecided
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by desthan(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:

They have nothing to do with it as their core duty is to combat economic and financial crime.

NYSC should be able to fish out those who are not qualified for service.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by jrusky(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
EFCC or Police Is it EFCC job to do that or police? Soon EFCC will started mounting road block and check car particulars.

The whole system as being bastardise completely same way NAFDAC left their core job and raided some clothing shops with strange excuses that they are selling fake Ankara clothes I don't know what concerns NAFDAC with clothing stuffs.

I don't know how it's EFCC job to go after anything they tagged unqualified uouth corps pls I don't understand. Baru of NNPC retired and ran away with our $23billion you usekess EFCC do not ask him a single question even for him to deny it but you are now on NYSC una dey mad.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
EFCC has lost focus I tell u.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Igahbarr: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
They should go after politicians looting our money not fake graduates. No sane man can leave his burning house and be chasing rats. EFCC be serious.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by chidi2pus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Penisinpenisout:
I think EFcC needs to have more branches and sub-organization to deal with Fraud at all levels. I think they're getting choked up with task, but I also think they are being very well taken care of by Buhari's administration.
You must be either missing brain screws or an inbred 12 year old

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by nanauju(f): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:

It is fraud but not financial fraud. So they don't have anything to do with it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Basher8583: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Laughs in Ganduje and Goje: What exactly is the role ICPC, NYSC, NUC and the Nigerian Police.

Nigeria sometimes can dey behave like Yemen with extra steps...

This is one of the graduates efcc is looking for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Irore: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
You can be sure EFCC will not take this seriously because they may not get a dime from those arrested.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by foztrot: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:

It's a fraud but not a financial fraud.

In my view, ICPC should be partnering with NYSC and not EFCC.

The government is making ICPC irrelevant in the fight of corrupt practices.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:

What's the full meaning of efcc?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Nackzy: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please they should go to unical
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by heedrysbola(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmmm...efcc is like police man that leave arm robber and be pursuing taxi driver.....nonsence......
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by chinedumoooo: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Pls what has Efcc got to do with this Is this part of their Job or they are just jumping about like antelope read my signature
You sound bitter are you one of them or about to join.......
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
chinedumoooo:

You sound bitter are you one of them or about to join.......

No be person wey go school go bitter go forge I was only surprised because their major role is financial crimes and not education crimes pls correct me if I am wrong
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Zombiekiller010: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Another means to be arresting corpers and tagging them as yahoo boys and girl's
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by jahswill99: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
get your wirelessly earpod @guveaway price of #2500 this july DM / whatsapp 08102206877

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Corpers, Jennifer Awashima Iorliam & Joseph Zakaa Regain Freedom (Pix) / Titilola Adeleke: Osun First Lady Inspires NYSC Corps Members At Ede Camp / Dalung Tours NYSC Camp, Eats Food At NYSC Camp Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.