Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme (25552 Views)

Irregular Mobilization: Nysc Vows Resistance To Unqualified Graduates / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Programme - / Ike Stephen Dead! Doctor Undergoing NYSC Dies After Being Hit By Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Dami12345:

Like a man whose house is on fire but is running after rats and mosquitoes

Exactly

1 Like

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bryan88:
MADAM IT IS CALLED ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIME AND NOT ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CORPERS....DON'T BE SUCH A DAFT
sorry sir but you don't have to insult me
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Atiku:

Please help me relate it to nysc and unqualified graduates.
sorry sir my bad
AceRoyal:

Wrong!
EFCC has no business with this, it's the job of The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), (in full the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission) to handle cases such as this.

This is just clear cut misplaced priority!
sorry sir my bad
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Roger3D(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Pls what has Efcc got to do with this Is this part of their Job or they are just jumping about like antelope read my signature
Go back and read the law establishing the EFCC and the powers granted it
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by nawtyqutekushj(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
NYSC sure the wrong place to start, they should begin from the special centers for waec and co. Lots of school certs aren’t qualified to hold SSCE certificate. We taught them and they are doing better than us.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
chidi2pus:

You must be either missing brain screws or an inbred 12 year old

See as person nose wide abeg, almost no demarcation. grin grin grin grin Na my sperm I go use pass through that your ugly face then through your nose use wash your premature brain. lol grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Babaalata: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
livinbygrace:

Nobody is talking about language in this aspect.What the man meant was that most of the present graduates we have now can’t defend their certificates.Most of you claimed to be educated but can’t reason with your medulla oblangata.

A news came out few days ago about a Benin Republic University Graduate who couldn't speak or Write in English. Which implies, they expected a graduate to be able to communicate in English, if he had spoken or written good English, they wouldn't have suspected him.
I'm just wondering how they're going to authenticate the authenticity of their results.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by bishopkay: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
R
Bella55555:
it is fraud so they have everything to do with it

Have you ever read the act which set up the EFCC?
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
bishopkay:
R

Have you ever read the act which set up the EFCC?
sorry nahh my bad
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good; they should fish them out immediately because we have many of them here in Nairaland; always shouting 'Aboki no go school' and 'Buhari no get certificate'; yet when you accost them you will quickly find out that they know nothing - mere chest beating air heads.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by bishopkay: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
sorry nahh my bad

Please do and you'd be so embarrassed with this latest madness by the EFCC. In order not to lose relevance, they've convinently switched their jobs to the lesser evil... yahoo boys; and whilst they have jurisdiction over that, this one they've jumped into is purely under the jurisdiction of the ICPC. This does not concern them at all!

This people are a circus!
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
bishopkay:

Please do and you'd be so embarrassed with this latest madness by the EFCC. In order not to lose relevance, they've convinently switched their jobs to the lesser evil... yahoo boys; and whilst they have jurisdiction over that, this one they've jumped into is purely under the jurisdiction of the ICPC. This does not concern them at all!

This people are a circus!
hmmmmnnnn
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by blessedweapon(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bella55555:
it is fraud so they have everything to do with it

Madam what is Economic and Financial about NYSC?
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Lugianostar(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
EFCC have deviated from their core responsibilities and now they are now doing what is suppose to be done by other instituted body.

When a man grows very tall like an overmanured palm tree, he often sees his father's youthful age and start insulting people any how.

Very soon una go dey check soup pot contents
Naija under APC is fafafowl
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Globalupdates: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Federal polytechnic bida 2019/2020 ADMISSION EXERCISE

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION INTO PROGRAMMES OF STUDIES IN 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION

The federal polytechnic bida are inviting from suitabe qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes tenable at the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2019/2020 Academic Session.

A) TWO YEAR FULL TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES

a) SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES

1.1 Department of Biological Sciences

i) Biology

ii) Biology/Microbiology

iii) Environmental Biology

iv) Microbiology

1.2 Department of Chemical Sciences

i) Chemistry

ii) Biochemistry

iii) Biochemistry/Microbiology

iv) Chemistry/Biochemistry

1.3 Department of Physics

i) Physics/Electronics

1.4 Department of Hospitality Management

i) Hospitality Management

1.5 Department of Statistics

i) Statistics

SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT

1.6 Department of Business Administration and Management

i) Business Administration and Management

1.7 Department of Marketing

i) Marketing

1.8 Department of Public Administration

i) Public Administration

C) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY

https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/05/latest-updates-on-jamb-results.html

1.9 Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options:

i. Farm Power and Machinery

ii. Post-Harvest Technology

iii. Soil and Water Engineering

1.10 Department of Chemical Engineering Technology

i) Chemical Engineering

1.11 Department of Civil Engineering Technology

i. Civil Engineering

1.12 Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in:

i. Electronics and Telecommunication

ii. Power and Machines

1.13 Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in:

i. Plant Engineering

ii. Manufacturing Engineering

d) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES

1.14 Department of Architectural Technology

i) Architectural Technology

1.15 Department of Building Technology

i) Building Technology

1.16 Department of Estate Management and Valuation

i) Estate Management and Valuation

1.17 Department of Quantity Surveying

i) Quantity Surveying

1.18 Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics

i) Surveying and Geo-informatics

1.19 Department of Urban and Regional Planning

i) Urban and Regional Planning

e) SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES

1.20 Department of Accountancy

i) Accountancy

1.21 Department of Banking and Finance

i) Banking and Finance

f) SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY

1.22 Department of Computer Science

i) Computer Science

1.23 Department of Mass Communication

i) Mass Communication

1.24 Department of Office Technology and Management

i) Office Technology and Management

B. POST UTME SCRENNING FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES

This is to inform all candidates who choose the Federal Polytechnic, Bida Niger State and scored the mandatory cut-off point of 120 and above in this year (2019 UTME) are hereby notify that the Polytechnic is set to conduct Post-UTME screening exercise.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND

a. National Diploma (ND) in the relevant programme with minimum of Lower Credit in the field of interest and (5) Relevant Credits in SSCE, NTC, GCE, WAEC, NECO, NBC or NABTEB level.

b. A minimum of one (1) year Post National Diploma (ND) cognate working experience (Industrial Training).

c. All applicants (Except those that graduated from Federal Polytechnic, Bida) are to send Transcripts of their National Diploma under confidential covers to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Bida.

NATIONAL DIPLOMA REQUIREMENT (ND)

The Polytechnic also runs Two (2) year full National Diploma (ND) in all the above listed programmes including Nutrition & Dietetics and Science Laboratory Technology.

Interested applicants should possess a minimum of Five (5) CREDIT passes in SSCE, NTE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NBC, or NABTEB at not more than two sittings.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

All applicants must purchase the Polytechnic Admission Forms online by logging into Federal Polytechnic, Bida Website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng ) and click on the link by the right hand side either for 2019/2020 HND Application Form or ND Post UTME Registration. Application forms are obtainable at non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for HND and Two thousand Naira (N2,000) for Post UTME screening respectively.

4.0 STARTING DATE

Sales of form commence from 15th of July, 2019.

4.1 CLOSING DATE

The Closing date for Sale of Forms is October 30, 2019.

For further Enquires, call GSM NO: 08073247714, 08183992126 and 08167470279.

https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/2019-list-working-of-working-vpn.html

https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/06/admission-notice-federal-polytechnic.html

https://www.joengine.com.ng/2019/07/fut-minna-post-utme-alert.html

Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bryan88(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2019
Bella55555:
sorry sir but you don't have to insult me
i said don't be...never said u are...sorry if any offence picked...good mornin.
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Bryan88:
i said don't be...never said u are...sorry if any offence picked...good mornin.
god morning to you too
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Bella55555(f): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2019
blessedweapon:

Madam what is Economic and Financial about NYSC?
sorry my bad
Re: EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme by Uzzidili(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
guy how far na...person no come de hear from u. i no know say u still de this platform sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Corpers, Jennifer Awashima Iorliam & Joseph Zakaa Regain Freedom (Pix) / Titilola Adeleke: Osun First Lady Inspires NYSC Corps Members At Ede Camp / Dalung Tours NYSC Camp, Eats Food At NYSC Camp Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.