Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes (35797 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Ikhide Ikheloa For Speaking Against The Bible / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Energy48(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
The Bible is the Black Man's History Book. Yes, the ancient Israelites were Negroes. The image below shows their true likeness/appearance. The image is from the British Museum in London. To find out more visit https://blackhistorybooks.org/knowledge.html

Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by psychalade: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
I would have given you a thousand likes if possible, the black man refused to research his history thereby enabling the whites, his eternal sworn enemie to continue his programmed uselessness! embarassed

Amujale:

Jesus is a fictitious character invented by the Romans.

The Jesus character is an adaptation of various older religioussic characters from all across the globe i.e Apis, Buddha, Dionysus, Ela, Horus, Krishna, Merlin, Osiris, Romulus, Serapis e.t.c

Especially Horus the son of Isis and Osiris.

Pyramid Texts dated Horu's rule as Pharoah of KM.T c. 2400-2300 BCE.

Furthermore, the Jesus character is a continuation of the worship of the Serapis image.

Serapis Christos is the name of the Greco-Roman god that was worshiped back in those days.

Serapis Christus came about as a result of the Greeks plagiarising their own fake god ‘Serapis'.

Serapis came about as a result of Ptolemy (I) also known as Soter. The followers of the church of Soterism were the original Christians until the Romans manufactured todays Christianity making use of the same fake Hellenistic concepts.

The Romans assimilated the image of Serapis Christus as well as his doctrine of salvation.

This is alleged to have taken place at the Ecumenical Councils assemble by the Roman Emperor Constantine.

The Romans manufactured their version of Christianity before making it into their official religion.

Prior to the Roman manufacture of Christianity, they Romans and Greeks worshiped Serapis Christus alongside Isis and Horus. Even the Roman Emperor Caligula built a double Temple in honour of the African Goddess Au-Set.

The Romans then invented the Jesus character and gave him Serapis status of “Christ”, went on to burn all the books in their vicinity and went on a killing spre under the pretence that their newly created religion gave them the right to cause havoc all around the globe.

The Romans invented the Jesus character in order to pacify a militaristic rebel group present in the Palestinian regions.

And later the Romans would manufactured their version of Christianity and used it against their own peasants before exporting their campaigns of terror around the globe.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by oaroloye(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2021
MISHIGAS!

I BELIEVE ATHEISM TO BE A SYMPTOM OF THE MENTAL DISEASE CALLED "ATTENTION-DEFICIT DISORDER."

This is characterized by the inability to learn progressively, because the mind is unable to recall what it has been previously taught.

Ironically, The Bible addresses this Problem, and presents Its Cure.

The Religion of God takes a minimum eight years to fully comprehend: this should begin latest by age 12, and concluded no later than age 20.

Otherwise, complete comprehension of The Bible is unlikely.

Dorischuks:

Ikhide Ikheloa, popularly known as Pa Ikhide, has criticized Africans for still believing in the Bible and the 'White man's God.

THE SO-CALLED "WHITE MAN'S GOD
TOTALLY CONDEMNS THE WHITE MAN.

What about that?

THE OYINBOS RENDERED 9O% OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN USELESS TO THEM, BECAUSE THEY CONTRAVENED GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS.

AFTER EVERYTHING THEY DID, THEY LOST THEIR SOULS.

What more justice does God owe us?

Dorischuks:

The literary critic said the Bible "is a great work of fiction" and "a tool of oppression created by feuding brothers to oppress women, children, and the vulnerable."

He wrote on Facebook:

"Unpopular opinion: The bible is a great work of fiction, a tool of oppression created by feuding brothers to oppress women, children and the vulnerable. It is homophobic and racist and to the extent that white slave hunters prayed over captured warriors from West Africa with the bible before they were shipped off to be slaves,

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF HIS OPINION?

Do you not know that supporting a wicked opinion is a Sin?

This critic supoorts the Homosexuality Abomibation. If you side with him, you will share in his Damnation.

The Western Bible was compiled from Scriptures endorsed by the Eunuch ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS of the Alexandrian Library, by Bishop EUSEBIUS OF CAESAREA, who used them to make 50 Bibles to be used in Emperor Constantine's Roman Catholic Church by 325AD.

Nobody cared about oppressing wonen, children, and the vulnerable.

No proof of this allegation is presented.

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AUTHORIZED SLAVERY IN DUE TO A REVELATION HE RECEIVED IN A DREAM.

These would be the "Christians" who prayed over their victims, as they carried them away into Slavery.

It would be interesting to know what it was that they prayed out of The Bible.

There are a number of verses they could have rightfully used.

However, they themselves had no right to enslave others, citing Biblical Mandate. Only the Righteous were authorized to keep and control Slaves.

People who would always treat such Slaves fairly, fearing that God would judge them by the same standard they treated their Slaves- right up until the time that they released them, on schedule, with appropriate bonus compensation for their Services, as God Commanded.

For a long time, I thought that it was a lie, that Christian Slavers prayed over their victims, then I recently learned, while researching the origin of the Slave Trade, that the Roman Catholic Church cited a Divine Mandate, therefore, they would have had to pray over their Slaves, as they pray over practically everything.

I had never even heard that, until a few months ago. Furthermore, the evil, wicked Roman Catholic Church not only had a programme of forced conversion, but also the eventual liberation of their Slaves.

The Protestant Anglican Church followed Roman Catholicism into Slavery, when the Supreme Head of the Anglican Church, Queen Elizabeth I, upheld her Captain John Hawkins' hijacking of 301 Slaves from the Roman Catholic Portuguese in 1562, for completely financial reasons.

They never even pretended that they did what they did for GOD.

When people complain of Slavery Atrocities, they usually mean PROTESTANT Atrocities. The Roman Catholics at least had to justify their wickednesses: the Protestants did not.

The most outstanding travesty, to my mind, is the case of JOHN NEWTON.

Dorischuks:

it boggles my mind that an African would look at that bible and not hiss in disgust. Their God looked away during the middle passage as millions of Africans perished during the slave trade.

THE AUTHOR DOES RATHER WELL REPRESENT THE TYPICAL STUPID AFRICAN MENTALITY: GIVEN A CHOICE BETWEEN "THE CLEAN END OF THE STICK," AND "THE SHITTY END OF THE STICK," THE STUPID AFRICAN WILL INVARIABLY CHOOSE THE "SHITTY END."

If the Oyinbos used The Bible to enslave and oppress Africans, and that is all that The Bible can be used for, WHY CAN'T AFRICANS USE THE BIBLE TO ENSLAVE AND OPPRESS OYINBOS?

That objection to The Bible betrays a disgusting weaknesss of mind, caused only by laziness!

The God of The Bible is the ONLY GOD I ever heard of who explicitly COMMANDS His Worshippers that they SERVE HIM WITH ALL OF THEIR FACULTIES!

With ALL of their HEART.

With ALL of their SOUL.

With ALL of their MIGHT.

He PROMISED EXPLICITLY, that compared with UNBELIEVERS, they would be INVINCIBLE SUPERHUMANS.

Dorischuks:

We had our own religion before the coming of the white man. What is wrong with us?

ANYBODY WITH SENSE WOULD SIT DOWN AND THINK: HOW IS IT THAT OYINBOS WERE ABLE TO USE THE BIBLE TO DOMINATE AFRICANS, WHILE AFRICANS ARE NOT USUALLY ABLE TO USE THE BIBLE TO DOMINATE OYINBOS?

AFRICAN RELIGION is weak- that is why Oyinbo Religion was able to replace It.

For instance, African Religion says, if someone learns how to extract CAST IRON- make him a god, kill anyone who challenges that, and keep the process a top secret from anyone not initiated into the Religion.

Any innovation to the process is judged as BLASPHEMY. So that, 1,000 years later, you still can't make needles.

Bible Religion says that whoever invents something new is Blessed by God- but is not a god. The Glory should go to God, and it should be expected that He will give us more Knowledge.

Therefore, Oyinbos were able to create BATTLESHIPS, while West Africans couldn't even make razor blades.

If one is not stupid, one should understand that African Religion is pracyically useless.

Dorischuks:

We are our own slaves. Onugo of my people lives in me.

"Open your eyes. Nonsense.

"Good morning."

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/literary-critic-ikhide-ikheloa-criticizes-africans-still-believe-bible/

YOU AFRICANS WHO DISDAIN BIBLE RELIGION HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE... WHAT, EXACTLY?

The Oyinbos invented SOCCER: why are they not the best Soccer Players in the World? How can Africans defeat Oyinbos in fields that they invented?

Who invented the home FAN?

Was it not an Oyinbo?

Then invented the AIR-CONDITIONER?

Was it not a Negro?

Who invented the HELICOPTER?

Was it not an Oyinbo?

Who invented the Helicopter that could manuever?

Was it not a Negro?

(They don't usually mention in schools, that the first Helicopters were not useable.)

Who invented the Electronic Computer?

Who invented the SuperComputer?

Was it not a Nigerian?

http://www.friendshipcharlotte.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Black-Inventors-List.pdf

OYINBO-SUPERVISED FALSE EDUCATION MAKES AFRICANS THINK THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING- THE REALITY IS THAT WE "IGNORANT BLACKS" INVENTED A LOT OF THINGS THAT MAKE THEIR LIVES EASIER TODAY.

The Anglican Priesthood-trained CHARLES DARWIN, and his cousin, THOMAS MALTHUS theorized that BLACKS ARE SUBHUMANS, and that it is the DUTY of the "TRUE HUMANS:" the OYINBOS, to SLAUGHTER THE "SAVAGES," so that they would have all the resources they needed.

Please don't take MY word for it: TAKE THEIRS'

oaroloye ]

[See: THE WEALTH OF NATIONS, by Adam Smith (1776).
ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life by Charles Darwin (1859).
THE DESCENT OF MAN, and Selection in Relation to Sex, by Charles Darwin (1871).
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897).
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford (1927).
DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
KILLING HOPE, by William Blum (1995).
EMERGING VIRUSES: AIDS and Ebola. Nature, Accident, or Intentional? by Leonard G. Horowitz (1996).
THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: A Chronological Paper Trail, by Charlotte Iserbyt (1999).
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins (2004).
THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE AMERICAN EMPIRE, by John Perkins (2007).
THE ULTIMATE HISTORY LESSON: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto, by John Taylor Gatto (2012).]

JOHN TAYLOR GATTO did more than anyone else I have ever seen, to expose what his people have been up to, in one single video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

Everything you need to know about the Oyinbo Agenda he revealed in the 55-65[sup]th[/up] minutes.

It comes as no surprise that he passed away six years later.

This is important evidence, and only fools will dismiss it.

[/quote]

AT THIS RATE THEY ARE GOING TO SUCCEED, BECAUSE SOME OF OUR OWN PEOPLE ARE THEIR WILLING AND EAGER COLLABORATORS.

Selling out our people for Pocket Money.

THOSE CONDEMNING THE BIBLE ON THE GROUNDS THAT IT PROMOTES SLAVERY, ARE WORKING FOR THE OYINBOS, WHO WANT US TO STAY ENSLAVED.

. EXODUS 21:1-11.

"Now these are the Judgments
Which thou shalt set before them.

2. "If thou buy
an Hebrew servant,
six years He shall serve:
and in the seventh
he shall go out free for nothing.
3. "If he came in by himself,
he shall go out by himself:
if He were married,
then his wife
shall go out with him.
4. "If his master have
given him a wife,
and she have born
him sons or daughters;
the wife and her children
shall be her master's,
and He shall go out by himself.
5. "And if the servant shall plainly say,

"I LOVE MY MASTER,
MY WIFE, AND MY CHILDREN;
I WILL NOT GO OUT FREE:"

6. "Then his master shall bring him unto the judges;
he shall also bring him
to the door
or unto the door post;
and his master
shall bore his ear
through with an aul;
and He shall serve him for ever.
7. "And if a man sell his daughter
to be a maidservant,
she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8. "If she please not her master,
who hath betrothed her
to himself,
then shall he let her be redeemed:
to sell her
unto a strange nation
he shall have no power,
seeing He hath
dealt deceitfully with her.
9. "And if He have
betrothed her unto his son,
he shall deal with her
after the manner of daughters.
10. "If he take him another wife
her food, her raiment,
and her duty of marriage,
shall he not diminish.
11. "And if he do not
these three unto her,
then shall she go out free
without money."

THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS CREATED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF THE MASTER/SLAVE RELATIONSHIP: NO ATHEIST CAN TELL US WHAT GOD SHOULD HAVE COMMANDED INSTEAD OF SLAVERY.

They brag and bluster that they know better than God- but when asked to share what they claim to know, they look foolish.

IT WAS THE CHRISTIANS WHO DID NOT BELIEVE THE BIBLE WHO PERPETRATED THE SLAVERY ATROCITY- BUT THE CHRISTIANS WHO DID BELIEVE THE BIBLE, WHO FOUGHT FOR ITS ABOLITION.

God Commanded HIS PEOPLE how to use SLAVERY: HE DID NOT TEACH SINNERS HOW TO USE SLAVERY.

How could He?

. EXODUS 21:15-17.

15. "And he that smiteth
his father,
or his mother,
shall be surely
put to death.

16. "And he that stealeth
a man,
and selleth him,
or if he be found in his hand,
he shall surely be put to death.

17. "And he that curseth
his father, or his mother,
shall surely be put to death."

THE LAW OF GOD DOES NOT TEACH HOW TO MANAGE SLAVES WHO WERE OBTAINED VIA KIDNAPPING, AND OTHER SINS.

The Law of God does not teach SINNERS how to endure Slavery.

[quote author=Maximus69
:

God's work is not to cure diseases! smiley

SEE WHAT THE FAITHFUL OYINBO SINFUL SLAVEMASTERS' SLAVES ARE TAUGHT TO TELL US!

Divine Healing is one of the SEVEN REDEMPTIVE FUNCTIONS OF GOD.

[See: DAKE'S ANNOTATED BIBLE, by Finnis Dake.]

oaroloye:

. EXODUS 15:22-26.

22. So Moses brought Israel
from the Red sea,
and they went out
into the wilderness of Shur;
and they went three days
in the wilderness,
and found no water.
23. And when they
came to Marah,
they could
not drink of
the waters of Marah,
for they were bitter:
therefore the name of it
was called Marah.
24. And the people murmured
against Moses,
saying,

"What shall we drink?"

And he cried unto The LORD;
and The LORD shewed him
a tree,
which when he had cast
into the waters,
the waters were made sweet:
there He made for them a Statute
and an Ordinance,
and there He proved them,
25. And Said,

"If thou wilt diligently
hearken to
The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
and wilt do that
which is Right in His Sight,
and wilt give ear
to His Commandments,
and keep all His Statutes,
I will put none of these Diseases
upon thee,
which I have brought
upon the Egyptians:
for I am the LORD
that Healeth thee."

. EXODUS 23:24-26.

24. Thou shalt not
bow down to their gods,
nor serve them,
nor do after their Works:
but thou shalt
utterly overthrow them,
and quite break down their images.
25. "And ye shall serve
The LORD your God,
and He shall Bless thy bread,
and thy water;
and I will take Sickness away
from the midst of thee.
26. "There shall nothing
cast their young,
nor be barren,
in thy land:
the number of thy days
I will fulfil."

IT IS VERY TERRIBLE TO AN UNBELIEVER, THAT YAHWEH GOD AUTHORIZED SLAVEMASTERS TO BEAT THEIR SLAVES TO DEATH!

. EXODUS 21:18-27.

18. "And if men strive together,
and one smite another with a stone,
or with his fist, and he die not,
but keepeth his bed:
19. "If he rise again,
and walk abroad upon his staff,
then shall he that smote him be quit:
only he shall pay
for the loss of his time,
and shall cause him
to be thoroughly healed.
20. "And if a man smite his servant,
or his maid, with a rod,
and he die under his hand;
he shall be surely punished.
21. "Notwithstanding,
if he continue a day or two,
he shall not be punished:
for he is his money.
22. "If men strive,
and hurt a woman with child,
so that her fruit depart from her,
and yet no mischief follow:
he shall be surely punished,
according as the woman's husband
will lay upon him;
and he shall pay
as the judges determine.
23. "And if any mischief follow,
then thou shalt give life for life,
24. "Eye for eye,
tooth for tooth,
hand for hand,
foot for foot,
25. "Burning for burning,
wound for wound,
stripe for stripe.
26. "And if a man smite
the eye of his servant,
or the eye of his maid,
that it perish;
he shall let him go free
for his eye's sake.
27. "And if he smite out
his manservant's tooth,
or his maidservant's tooth;
he shall let him go free
for his tooth's sake."

THE UNINTELLIGENT ATHEIST BLASPHEMES GOD, ANS DECLARES THAT THESE LAWS ARE "BARBARIC:" BUT WHEN ASKED TO GIVE BETTER RULES, THEY CANNOT SUGGEST ANYTHING BUT STUPIDITY.

. LEVITICUS 19:1-2.

AND The LORD
Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all
The Congregation of
The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
(AM) HOLY."

It is the duty of the Worshipper of God to attain the state of optimum Spirituality called HOLINESS. It is only in this state that the Resources of God become most freely available.

As such, a True Servant of God has no fear of Injury, because they can call upon God for Protection and Healing.

It makes no sense that someone would give God subpar Service, such that His Resources would be unavailable, but that it how God has been served for thousands of years.

Foolish people acknowledge that God Exists, but fail to pursue this Knowledge to Its logical conclusions.

.    JOHN 8:28-36.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus Answered them,
S
"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed."

SLAVERY IS BASED ON IGNORANCE: FREEDOM IS FOUNDED ON KNOWLEDGE.

People are enslaved because of things they do not know. It is the duty of the Slave (to themselves, if not their Masters,) to learn what they need to know to attain freedom, such that they should never be enslavable again.

As such, it is bad for a Slave to be liberated through outside help, without having learned to free themselves.

The implication is that they either become the Slaves of their "liberators" or else their original SlaveMasters simply recapture them, and resume the enslavement.

THIS IS THE TRUTH LORD YESHUA GAVE HIS LIFE TO BRING US: HOW IS GOD TO BLAME, IF EVIL PEOPLE WHO FOLLOWED AFRICAN DEVIL GODS AND IDOLS REJECTED IT, AND SUFFERED THEREBY?

oaroloye:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.

.    JOHN 7:14-15.

(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.

. MATTHEW 7:1-5.

(3) TELEKINESIS.

. MATTHEW 17:14-21.

(4) TELEPORTATION.

. . JOHN 6:21.

(5) TRANSLATION.

. MARK 16:19.

(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

The Oyinbos have no interest in Third Worlders attaining these Powers, nor their lackeys.

How about you?

WHOEVER USES THE BIBLE TO ITS OPTIMUM POTENTIAL CANNOT BE ENSLAVED BY ANY AGENCY.

Stop blaming God for your own and your people's laziness, ignorance, and stupidity.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Amujale(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
toske:

What of the likes of Joseph, Moses...

Moses is a fictional character that was euhemerised into Ancient Egypt.

As in, there's nowhere in Africa history, nowhere in the history of Kemit whereby a character named "Moses" existed.

More importantly, the story is simply impossible.
Re: PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes by Abasiokpon(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Okay¿ Okay¿
you can take a monkey out of forest, but you will never i repeat never take the forest out of monkey.
Okay let this idiot of a man challenge GOD and see if he will live to see the nxt day; even Satan ran¿
Go ask the church of satan they will tell you there is GOD.
God exists
Find ur own medium king
But know that accepting Jesus Christ into your life happens to be the best.
IT'S A LIFE EXPERIENCE
Okay? Okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Biden Receives Communion At Mass At St. Patrick's Church In Rome( Pics) / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.