Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? (1568 Views)

Proforce Or SP1: Which Nigerian Army Utility Vehicle Is Better? / Which Nigerian ID Card Can One Get Quickly And with ease? / What Is Causing Nigeria To Backwards While South Africa Is Progressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

I mean in the life of the citizens?

Stop talking platitudes. Are you telling us increasing unemployment and weak economy doesn't affect life citizens? It seems you really dont understand what you're reading. Just read NBS stats if you care which sectors are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by WoeBetide666: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Information Technology
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
wordcat:
Corruption remains the only moving sector in Nigeria since 1960
If corruption was a sector, Nigeria would have been the best country in the world grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tomide007:
Transportation (rail) and maybe Agric...but nah insecurity spoil am
Yeah.. I think only transportation specifically the railway system but the roads are not safe
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
RichBoy247:
Kidnapping sector.
Lol..if it was a sector
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by wordcat(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

If corruption was a sector, Nigeria would have been the best country in the world grin

I tell you grin
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Yeah.. I think only transportation specifically the railway system but the roads are not safe

Why make blind guesses instead looking at report? You're wrong about which sub sectors in transportation is growing specifically. The roads aren't safe but road sub sector is growing much faster.

Lol its true you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Why make blind guesses instead looking at report? You're wrong about which sub sectors in transportation is growing specifically. The roads aren't safe but road sub sector is growing much faster.

Lol its true you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink

Economist go make Dem give you appointment
Apart from the railway system which one other one is moving? Is it aviation? I won't forget Nigerian air in an hurry
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Chubhie: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kidnapping business. Any insurance company that covers kidnapping is in serious business in Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Economist go make Dem give you appointment
Apart from the railway system which one other one is moving? Is it aviation? I won't forget Nigerian air in an hurry

I told you where to find the information why not look? Do you need futher assistance finding the link or reading data. Im sure you're smart enough to do both without anyone holding your hand.

Lol why are you bringing up irrelevant topics like Nigerian air when the thread is about which sector is growing?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

I told you where to find the information why not look? Do you need futher assistance finding the link or reading data. Im sure you're smart enough to do both without anyone holding your hand.

Lol why are you bringing up irrelevant topics like Nigerian air when the thread is about which sector is growing?
Is aviation not in the transportation sector?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Is aviation not in the transportation sector?

Its is part of Transportation I never said it wasn't. If you're interested in numbers you csn find it NBS report. They also include water transport.

I said Nigerian air is irrelevant to conversation since the company never operated it can't br counted in numbers. Its like discussing Ajaokuta steel or ALSCON in manufacturing sector knowing they dont opperate.
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Its is part of Transportation I never said it wasn't. If you're interested in numbers you csn find it NBS report. They also include water transport.

I said Nigerian air is irrelevant to conversation since the company never operated it can't br counted in numbers. Its like discussing Ajaokuta steel or ALSCON in manufacturing sector knowing they dont opperate.
You know what you're trying to avoid
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

You know what you're trying to avoid

Im only sticking to topic of thread. I showed screenshots of which sectors are growing. Why are you suddenly uninterested about which sectors are growing?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Im only sticking to topic of thread. I showed screenshots of which sectors are growing. Why are you suddenly uninterested about which sectors are growing?
And how many of the sectors are growing?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

And how many of the sectors are growing?

Alot of them if you're counting sub sectors. Im not going to count for you since the report is 98 pages long. Lets talk about 3 main sectors Agriculture,Industry, Services in aggregate as NBS laid them out. Agriculture and Services are growing but they're very weak.
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 10:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Alot of them if you're counting sub sectors. Im not going to count for you since the report is 98 pages long. Lets talk about 3 main sectors Agriculture,Industry, Services in aggregate as NBS laid them out. Agriculture and Services are growing but they're very weak.

Is the weak growth reflecting?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

Is the weak growth reflecting?

Yes.
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Cletus77(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blue3k:

Yes.
At where?
Re: Which Nigerian Sector Is Progressing Today? by Blue3k(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cletus77:

At where?

Nigeria. If you're trying to ask specific states look up unemployment stats I think it mentions sectors. Then look up state gdp numbers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria / Abia State Governor Shares Eba And Ofe Nsala For Lockdown (photos) / There’s Cure For Coronavirus, Allow Nigerians Go About Their Businesses – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.