Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad (61147 Views)

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, CJN Tanko Muhammad, Others Under Probe / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by BafanaBafana: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is to misinform those who didn't watch the screening process.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
AnanseK:

At least he will not forget to declare his assets.

So u mean he hasn't declared his assets?

9 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by AnanseK(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
ezenwajosh:
We told them Nigeria was not meant to be a country....I was even banned on nairaland for saying such
Nigerians are the ones holding their future and suffering
Once in all your life save money get at least tourism visa spend like 2months in civilized world and see what you all are doing to yourselves....at same time you wonder why EUROPEANS DONT WANT US IN THEIR COUNTRIES
YOU CAN'T RUN FROM HOME AND NOT HOLD YOUR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE AND RUN TO EUROPE TO HOLD THEIR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR DEPORTING YOU

What about the evidence? No be IPOB?The cocaine you have swallowed now coming out in your poo in detention.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by manforgu: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
We don enter one chance��� I swear...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
I blame Nigerians who take all sorts of nonsense from the government.

Conquered people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Kenturkey048(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Csami:
Damn! We ain't seen nothing yet! Before buhari is through with this next level sh*t, Yemen will be looking like a nice place to relocate to.

We have a clueless president, an unfit CJN and puppets as a both Senate president and Speaker. Meaning the 3 arms of government is a disaster.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by AnanseK(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
lexy2014:

So u mean he hasn't declared his assets?

Go for English language lessons.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by 400billionman: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
An uneducated mind won't understand...

Technicality should refer to logic and semantics as applied to law, using such basis to decide a matter instead of substance and evidence.

How can a man who has never grown a mushroom business grow Nigeria's economy ?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
The thing pain this ipobu well well

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by lebanonboy: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Who cares, we Northerners have been holding dat office 4 long, and it is rightly ours. So u all wailers can lick ur ass, Na gaba yayi gaba, Na baya sai labari.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by sonnie10: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mediocrity is the word I have been looking for
I am not a lawyer but my understanding of technicality in law means the acceptable standard, stipulated process and required court processes without which the case can’t stand.

Anyway, it didn’t start today. In the 80s a Northern governor was asked, how do you intend to develop the minerals in your state?
The governor went on a long rant talking about Coca-Cola, Fanta, Pepsi and Dr Pepper as some of the minerals in the state.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Kenturkey048(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
AnanseK:

Yes is meant for criminals like Onnoghen abi?
you shut up joor...must you talk??...them go dey talk serious thing una go carry childishness enter...

14 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Xisnin(m): 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Another illiterate to head the judicial arm of our government.

11 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
They saw his blunder, But went ahead to confirm him. Deal with it, question those who represent you why they are a party to his confirmation. Ranting on Twitter will do nothing.

11 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by PHIPEX(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wow, that he went off tangent is an under statement. It seems he only heard the word Technicality in the entire question.

I can imagine how they go off tangent in delivering judgments of technicalities.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Kenturkey048(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
400billionman:
An uneducated mind won't understand...

well said...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by maxiuc(m): 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by jcross19: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
AnanseK:

Yes is meant for criminals like Onnoghen abi?
can you see why people are calling APC supporters zomBs they refused to think with their brain let's put our differences one side and stand up for this country for once! so are you telling me no one is qualified to occupy that office in the whole country? because it came from buhari ? truly you are a cow!!!! this is Nigeria of buhari.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by MyGeneration(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Buhari never disspoints always appointing failures to high offices out of tribalism.

Welcome to the next level

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by macaranta(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
Disastrously put together government

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Isobug: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
He used idea to party the question instead of saying he doesn't know it.

Where you asked the meaning of Technicality?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by AMI3(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is Nigeria got talent episode 2. How did we get here?
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Funny enough it's none of my business... I give data on my Instagram page...

[/b] terms and condition applies[b]

1. Follow me via. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0DXwZmH2Jl10Wz0WFNzrTw6dyJC-8Uzc5ndus0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2. Request for your data via dm message.
3. Share screenshot for others to follow and get theirs!
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by ivor1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Umu ibe nsogbu di ooo. #ProductofQuotaSystem. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Dreambeat: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tanko's answer was at variance with the question.This is supposed to be the CJN.He answered like someone that was not listening to the question, someone who didn't understand the question or someone who didn't know the answer to the question.Kai, wahala dey ooo.The question was simply for him to define technicality in LAW.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Jchi9876: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
He answered it very correctly and smartly
Way differently from how yeasterners wanted it.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
AnanseK:

Go for English language lessons.

I have that's y I asked u d question I asked. Here is ur statement again. Maybe u don't understand what u wrote:

"At least he will not forget to declare his assets."

I guess u should take ur own advice first

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by lagosinnovator: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blame yourself for the woes u are experiencing. a failed man is a failed man.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Tonero231: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Biafra is the answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by ephraim18(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
mehn this is so so bad for a whole cjn of Nigeria to define a common term wonder how he pass his law exams. I doubt if this man had law certificate.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Commissions Road Named After Him In Guinea Bissau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.