Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad (61146 Views)

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, CJN Tanko Muhammad, Others Under Probe / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by AnanseK(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
you should be crying for yourself. Do you know you are more smarter than this man called Tanko and yet you have decided to make a f..ool of yourself.

Yes because he is not Nyamiri. You have no idea how judges are selected, please go to school.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2019
bigfish3k:

the negatives outweighs all these that u wrote.
what is it about payment when in actual sense u wouldnt live to enjoy it because of bad security situation, having ur heart in mouth while travelling.

No you only see the negatives, ask your politicians why they keep arming the youths every elections. At least many people who have up on Nigeria have received their entitlement. We shall surely get there.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by lastmessenger: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
AnanseK:

Yes because he is not Nyamiri. You have no idea how judges are selected, please go to school.
and the one you selected couldn't answer a simple law question. I tell you man you have been outsmarted by people who you are far more intelligent than and its worrisome that you are happy.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by bigfish3k: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
vedaxcool:

No you only see the negatives, ask your politicians why they keep arming the youths every elections. At least many people who have up on Nigeria have received their entitlement. We shall surely get there.

why did ur idol president refuse to sign the electronic elections bill if he is sincere so that politicians will stop arming youths because it will amount to futility since u can vote from anywhere
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by bigfish3k: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
AnanseK:

yes u are right, they are selected by the president when he suspends a sitting CJN for false allegations and appoints the next in line.
zombie..... u are very right... thats how its done in civilized societies
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by dioelement: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
The CJN answered the question well and as best as he could at the moment.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by siazubuike: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Should the CJN be crucified? No. The CJN might have misfired in his attempt to answer the question posed. No one is beyond this, notwithstanding our expectations from the exalted Office.

https://stephenlegal.ng/technicality-in-law-cjns-misfire-and-the-need-to-reload/
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by AnanseK(m): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
and the one you selected couldn't answer a simple law question. I tell you man you have been outsmarted by people who you are far more intelligent than and its worrisome that you are happy.

What do you know about law?
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
AnanseK:

What do you know about law?
if you know anything about law then you educate me but its obvious that Tanko goofed big time and its even more worrisome that a graduate of the a northern stock like you feels all is well and he is the best.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by AnanseK(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
if you know anything about law then you educate me but its obvious that Tanko goofed big time and its even more worrisome that a graduate of the a northern stock like you feels all is well and he is the best.

I expect such rubbish from you. Please go and find out how judges are selected by the judicial council and presented to the President for his approval and stop mourning. Nobody will listen to your ignorant and misplaced grudges.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by lastmessenger: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
AnanseK:

I expect such rubbish from you. Please go and find out how judges are selected by the judicial council and presented to the President for his approval and stop winging. Nobody will listen to your ignorant and misplaced grudges.
tell us how judges are selected and tell me why a judge in the person of Tanko cannot answer a simple law question.
If a graduate like you can reason the way you are reasoning then its a pity how the almjiris will reason. No wonder Nigeria is in such a mess.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by AnanseK(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
lastmessenger:
tell us how judges are selected and tell me why a judge in the person of Tanko cannot answer a simple law question.
If a graduate like you can reason the way you are reasoning then its a pity how the almjiris will reason. No wonder Nigeria is in such a mess.

Oh! Shut up. Don’t be lazy, do some homework. You shouldn’t be that ignorant and so bigoted.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Peroh426: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=AnanseK post=80394503]

At least he will not forget to declare his assets.[/quote
Y
You see your life
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by xelly: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lawyers address themselves as "Lerner colleague". For this man to be the most learned among them means they are all illiterates. I have never seen a man as stack as this man and Buhari.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by xelly: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Looking at his appearance, one can conclude he is confused. Cap and suit.
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by djkirkoo2(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
AnanseK:

At least he will not forget to declare his assets.
ode. Is it all you have to say? I weep for your generation
Re: Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad by Alejobs: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Wears Suit To Sell Kola Nut In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Buhari Commissions Road Named After Him In Guinea Bissau (Photos) / See How Nnamdi Kanu Started (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.