Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You (473 Views)

Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Buhari Will Win Because This Election Is Between Yoruba And Igbo. / Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You by 9jaunite: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked

Come to think of it it

Buhari (apc)
Atiku (Pdp)

Are both core fulanis...

Wait ooo even though I supported atiku because he is of the Pdp...

.he have never condermed the killers same as Buhari...

Who knows two of them are fooling us..

See it is time we put party aside and focus on reality

We should not be happy sw is already losing to the Fulani conquest.... Yes

We all know their next destination..........

Note: cheesy Some Fulani are really backward they don't know anything like Google translate..

If you follow most of there blog you will know they are ready for war.......

(pray we don't war now)

But they forget we control the sea and the nation wealth...

If war really breaks out.. The Fulani has more to
Lost.... Because Hausa will use the opportunity to re take there land

Do you know Hausa are the original owners of sokoto state (story for another day)

For those doubting fulanisation grin

I laugh you.. My friend (Yoruba) speak Hausa
Confirmed that to me... Because of his Yoruba names how they plan to eliminate him but he is still alive grin

Before you go think about the below word..

Has buhari ever condemned the killings
Has atiku ever condemned the killings
Has muric condermed the killings
Tinubu never condermed the killing

Specialy for the Yoruba...
Fulani killed your kinsmen daughter.....
Threatened to arrest obasanjo
You help the Fulani to make fayose (only one openly against Fulani ) and install a peppet...

I don't really know but if it is God will for Nigeria to devide let it be
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You by RockHard: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
Wait ooo even though I supported atiku because he is of the Pdp...

.he have never condermed the killers same as Buhari...

Atiku supporters are majorly hypocrites, that's why they've so far not demanded his reaction to the fulani herdsmen ruckus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You by 9jaunite: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
RockHard:

Atiku supporters are majorly hypocrites, that's why they've so far not demanded his reaction to the fulani herdsmen ruckus.
So as buhari west follower many of them are against ruga but voted buhari...
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You by RockHard: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
9jaunite:
So as buhari west follower many of them are against ruga but voted buhari...

You are right. The point I was trying to make is that Atiku (who happens to be a Fulani just like Buhari and even owns more cows than the latter) gets a pass from his supporters when it comes to this herdsmen wahala. You hardly hear any of them call him out or ask for his reaction whenever there's an attack so that we will at least hear where he stands on the issue of his kinsmen causing trouble up and down. In fact, his supporters are quicker to ask for Tinubu's reaction for example (who isn't Fulani nor own a single cow) than ask for Atiku's reaction. That highlights their hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You by 9jaunite: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
RockHard:

You are right. The point I was trying to make is that Atiku (who happens to be a Fulani just like Buhari and even owns more cows than the latter) gets a pass from his supporters when it comes to this herdsmen wahala. You hardly hear any of them call him out or ask for his reaction whenever there's an attack so that we will at least hear where he stands on the issue of his kinsmen causing trouble up and down. In fact, his supporters are quicker to ask for Tinubu's reaction for example (who isn't Fulani nor own a single cow) than ask for Atiku's reaction. That highlights their hypocrisy.
Yeah atiku don't hold political power na
Re: Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You by RockHard: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
9jaunite:
Yeah atiku don't hold political power na

Actually he does because he's a very influential and important PDP stalwart. Perhaps you meant to say he doesn't hold political office. There's a difference between both. But if that's the case then same should apply to someone like Tinubu also. Why hasn't someone of Atiku's political stature, who is seriously aspiring to become the president of the whole country, not deemed it fit to publicly take a decisive position on or address both the Ruga and herdsmen menace? And why are his supporters not holding him to account for that as they are quick to do even non-fulanis who aren't even into the cattle breeding business as he is??

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Igbo Only Some Facts For You by orisa37: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
And Yorubas and Ibos willingly play second fiddle anytime anyday. Methink Yorubas and Igbos are silly. Really.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killing In Akwa Ibom / How Nigeria Was Sold To The British For £865k In 1899 / We Have Lifted 5m Youths Out Of Poverty—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.