Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows (25640 Views)

Uganda To Surrender Entebbe International Airport Over Chinese Cash! / Government Declares The Issuance Of Birth Certificates To Cows / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by RTSC: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Museveni is one of the worst presidents in Africa.

Most people know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by AroOkigbo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Buhari will soon approve same in Nigeria grin

What does local man have to say? Disgusted or not doing again?

3 Likes

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by dalass(f): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure you don't have birth certificate
Mummy, were you there at my birth
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by charles0922(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good for then, they want to tap from international market . exporter of cows
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Imstrong2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
And and sure plans are on the way to issue death certificate as well angry like we don't have serious issues facing us in africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by notoriousbabe: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
dalass:

Mummy, were you there at my birth
na for village dem burn you that time grin grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by vheckthor1: 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Many people don't bother reading the story, only the headline comments are been made

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Noted...... Stop blaming him, he might have a reason for such policy
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by sureheaven(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Why not also issue them wedding certificate and school certificate.

Whatever you issue them, they can never be human being.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by dalass(f): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I'm sure you don't have birth certificate
Am sure you don't have a life.

Frustration won't kee you grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Damfostopper(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
igbere TV with weird news everytime

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Chinoss2009(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Which kind wahala be this ?
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
When most citizen dont have birth certificate.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by mystic77(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Most Nigerians don't read, more why the OP used a controversial topic.
I read through page 1 and almost all who commented didn't read the write up. Some will claim to be graduates while some will claim to have there masters or Phd, will claim to be jobless,also blaming village people without knowing they are there own problem.

5 Likes

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by dalass(f): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
na for village dem burn you that time grin grin
OK, I see my village 'Hanty'.
You were there when I was 'burn' grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by notoriousbabe: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
dalass:

OK, I see my village 'Hanty'.
You were there when I was 'burn' grin cheesy cheesy
Yes now, I follow them chop rice when you were burned
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by geesilver(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmm .this is serious
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by notoriousbabe: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
dalass:

Am sure you don't have a life.

Frustration won't kee you grin
show me your birth certificate. Village people don put am inside bottle throwey am for river cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by dalass(f): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Yes now, I follow them chop rice when you were burned
Wanda the witch.
There you are..
You burned the wrong baby grin grin grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Faustino1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
4GET CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH Are you a punter do you have #1500? i am again starting my 1month challenge,as at april i was able 2 make up 2 #1mil nd dir afcon we made #650,000 so by next month season is starting and we are now going to make up to 1.2million with the use of 2.0 or 2.4odds any odd more than mine just count me out,and it is only for higher stakers,and at the end of 7games u wil give me 10k 4 my subscribtion nd at d end of 8gams u wil keep 300k 4 urself n use d remainin 2 continue d 1.2million plan,at d end of 13games that's the last plan u wil give me #200,000 n ur own wil b 1mil+your bonuses dat wil b more dan wht u gave to me,4 me 2 continue another succes plan on september,if u ar intrested n u 1 to join login2 ur fb acct becuz not evry1 dat ar on whatsap n like my page #A1MC n comment "i am in" 2 verify u but fine a good betting side that provides a good odds,my game starts on 12august.OPTIONAL PLAN AND YOU MUST BE 18+ ,just wana do empawa.
but note:-#100 mtn before verification (OPTIONAL
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by notoriousbabe: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
dalass:

Wanda the witch.
There you are..
You burned the wrong baby grin grin grin
I was not the one that burned you now. I'm yet to burn my own and when I'm ready it is going to be 3 mails and 2 femails
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by jrusky(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hahahahaha very interesting antics. Pls let them issue same cert to goat, dog, chicken, cat, bat even cockroach.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by SaintLucia: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Lol and here in Nigeria the Igbos now see these cows as their latest enemies just because of one innocent man.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by igwefivestar(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Abuharib:
Uganda’s Minister for Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, Mr Vincent Ssempijja, has announced the decision of the government on issuance of birth certificates to cows and registering of farmers, Igbere TV reports.

According to reports, Ssempijja, while speaking at the official opening of the National Agricultural Show at the Source of the Nile grounds in Jinja on Tuesday, said the move was necessary, so ensure the traceability of their products and to enable them to benefit from the international market.

Ssempijja said, “They (international market) want to know where the products are coming from; they have been impounding and banning all consignments from Uganda if they find one box with issues.”

The minister added, “Farmers will be registered and their products given barcodes so that if they find a problem with one box, they look for the source and sort out the problem. We cannot enter the lucrative market unless farmers register.’’

‘‘For cattle farmers, it is going to be worse. You will be registered as a farmer, the cow will be registered, numbered and will have a birth certificate because the importers of our products demand meat for cows aged between 15 to 24 months. So we are going to sell depending on their age,” he added.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=831142

soon they will build hospital for them nonsense
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by emeijeh(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
They should just change the country name to RUGANDA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
The end has Finally come.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by dalass(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I was not the one that burned you now. I'm yet to burn my own and when I'm ready it is going to be 3 mails and 2 femails
Lobatan
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Kingluqman(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
I hope Baba jo go adopt this too for 9ja

grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by bid4rich(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
What about death certificate?

They should kuku have ministry too

Abeg if na joke make you stop am Ooo because it will be too expensive for this 21st century.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by DimIsaac10(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
This will be a good news to some herdsmen in Nigeria . They wouldn't mind getting birth certificate for cattles but they themselves are not interested

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Are they crazy?
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by bid4rich(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kittex7:
Are they crazy?

How do you define craze?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mali Junta Frees President Keita a Week After His Arrest / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.