Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows (25663 Views)

Uganda To Surrender Entebbe International Airport Over Chinese Cash! / Government Declares The Issuance Of Birth Certificates To Cows / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Iddossam: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
ahahhahah, Federal republic of cow.... all Nigeria Fulani herdsmen can now move to Uganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
ikechukz:
Read the write up before commenting, geez undecided
I was modifying my post

Geez

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Yankee101: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
When a herdsman is your President

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by horladexino(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yeeee
I die
Pls don't let our president hear of this
We have not recorver from RUGA nonsense

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by WriterX(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
X is waiting for those protesting for RUGA acceptance to also protest for cow registrations too, X is outraged but has laughed at the idea and can't get anymore angry
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by bizhop01: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria President must love this news
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by MOHSHESHI(m): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
I tot have seen it ol wch kind wahala is dis SMH shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by bencynthgreat: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Africa is a coursed continent

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Liked and shared by PMB and 5000 Foolanis.

3 Likes

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oh Africa...smh .. there was indeed a “continent”
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by GenFunction: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
RUGA go make sense there o
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by GenFunction: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
natnoble:
This will be a good news to some herdsmen in Nigeria cheesy. There wouldn't mind getting birth certificate for their cows but they themselves don't have birth certificate or any form of certificate.
...them get CERTIFIED MUMU CERTIFICATE
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by lilyheaven: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Apart from eating them, what do cows do or communicate to warrant human beings issuing them birth certificate?
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
.....hmmmn, this people have given the redundant coupist another dumb idea o!....

AFRICA IS CURSED WITH DUMB RULERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by DennisEche(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
The dullard is not alone after all
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by smithes: 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Its over grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by yinchar(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2019
mystic77:
Most Nigerians don't read, more why the OP used a controversial topic.
I read through page 1 and almost all who commented didn't read the write up. Some will claim to be graduate while some will claim to have there masters or Phd, will claim to be jobless,also blaming village people without knowing they are there own problem.

I totally agree with you.

If you read from Page 1-3, you will notice none of those that commented knew what the write up is all about.

Now I totally believe what Okorocha said, that we are raising generations of illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by mystic77(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
yinchar:

I totally agree with you.

If you read from Page 1-3, you will notice none of those that commented knew what the write is all about.

Now I totally believe what Okorocha said, that we are raising generations of illiterates.
It's so pathetic.. They believe everything that comes there way, they are weak.
That is why suicide is on the rise

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by nextstep(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
I hope people realize this is what industrialized countries do: each cow has a tag that identifies it, and in many cases is used to track birth details, lineage (parents), the farm it was born, etc, so that if anything happens with a product (even after it has turned to hamburger, bone meal, gelatin, or milk used to create yogurt), they can trace the problem to its origin.

That's how they traced an outbreak of salmonella to a few dairy farms in one state.
http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2018/04/investigators-trace-2016-17-salmonella-outbreak-dairy-cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Mcweber(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Abuharib:
Uganda’s Minister for Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries, Mr Vincent Ssempijja, has announced the decision of the government on issuance of birth certificates to cows and registering of farmers, Igbere TV reports.

According to reports, Ssempijja, while speaking at the official opening of the National Agricultural Show at the Source of the Nile grounds in Jinja on Tuesday, said the move was necessary, so ensure the traceability of their products and to enable them to benefit from the international market. To cows?

Ssempijja said, “They (international market) want to know where the products are coming from; they have been impounding and banning all consignments from Uganda if they find one box with issues.”

The minister added, “Farmers will be registered and their products given barcodes so that if they find a problem with one box, they look for the source and sort out the problem. We cannot enter the lucrative market unless farmers register.’’

‘‘For cattle farmers, it is going to be worse. You will be registered as a farmer, the cow will be registered, numbered and will have a birth certificate because the importers of our products demand meat for cows aged between 15 to 24 months. So we are going to sell depending on their age,” he added.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=831142

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nature8(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoMoreBan:
Nigeria terrorist Herdsmen should pack their load and go to UGANDA.

The president and dignitaries of UGANDA are foolish angry

Stupidity was made and Distributed in Africa angry

On behalf of My FTC >>>I pray this FTC bring sense to Africans as a whole, In JESUS NAME>>Amen

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by naphunlimited(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nah wahoo.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by titiforever: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
RUGANDA
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by olatunyemi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
My people are academic illiterates. I followed this thread to 3rd page to actually see number of people that read

3 Likes

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by titiforever: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
RUGANDA grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Kkings11: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
I'm sorry but the negative reactions to this post from most people is quite naive.
Most of us just see the headline of an article or post and go straight to having a knee-jerk reaction without reading the full text.

This is a government trying to make its goods and services attractive to prospective consumers and to monitor those handling said commodity.
this is done to improve both the quality of commodity and to increase it's price thereby adding more money to the government coffers.

Imagine if that was practised here, every errant cattle will be identified and the herder can be traced, this will lead to more accountability and responsibility from the herdsmen.

NB; Not every country is Like Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by yinchar(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
olatunyemi:
My people are academic illiterates. I followed this thread to 3rd page to actually see number of people that read

None!

Only the Mystic guy that was able to comprehend!

It’s so sad! Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Tchange1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Maybe they want to study animal life span... for Biological researches grin grin
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin Uganda oo
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by ThothHermes: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoMoreBan:
Nigeria terrorist Herdsmen should pack their load and go to UGANDA.

The president and dignitaries of UGANDA are foolish angry

Stupidity was made and Distributed in Africa angry

On behalf of My FTC >>>I pray this FTC bring sense to Africans as a whole, In JESUS NAME>>Amen
You must be one the illiterates Soyinka was talking about.

This country no get future sha. You just dull anyhow.
Kai.
Can't you read?

2 Likes

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Aidejay(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
See them how they rushed to bash buhari and the people of Uganda
That's the same way they rush to their downfall one idiat will be there pushing buttons and u guys will b there rushing to react

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power / Liverpool Stripped Of UNESCO World Heritage Status / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.