Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows (25629 Views)

Uganda To Surrender Entebbe International Airport Over Chinese Cash! / Government Declares The Issuance Of Birth Certificates To Cows / Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by YoungAncient1: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
We have found the country buhari should be president over..
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by truthlegend(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoMoreBan:
Nigeria terrorist Herdsmen should pack their load and go to UGANDA.

The president and dignitaries of UGANDA are foolish angry

Stupidity was made and Distributed in Africa angry

On behalf of My FTC >>>I pray this FTC bring sense to Africans as a whole, In JESUS NAME>>Amen
did you read the news? You just rushed to comment.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Gforce2019: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
obembet:
Chai... Buhari over to u

See fresh lady. Pls can I apply?
If yes.... I need to know where to submit my application...

Thank you
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
truthlegend:
did you read the news? You just rushed to comment.
I read and I understood, my opinion not yours tongue so get the fu*k outta my mention

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
ThothHermes:
You must be one the illiterates Soyinka was talking about.

This country no get future sha. You just dull anyhow.
Kai.
Can't you read?
ur father is an illiterate... U better don't start ur lunacy on my side ohh.. because I know how to handle mad pple angry

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by obembet(f): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
Gforce2019:

See fresh lady. Pls can I apply?
If yes.... I need to know where to submit my application...

Thank you

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by SILVERLINES: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
NOL2dworld:
It is important not to take your adversary for granted and as it is written in John 10:10 the devil has come to steal, kill and destroy and he will not give up until Jesus comes back.

Even If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on you.

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

bro park well make we see comments read
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Eraddray(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
Africa has finally lost it oo.. now when we kill the cow.. they will issue death certificate to the cow
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by 8stargeneral: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
mehn dia president nah buhari type
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Klington: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chaiii... Africa

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
bid4rich:

How do you define craze?

Ask that one in your front sir
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by AnyoneButAtiku: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
NoMoreBan:
Nigeria terrorist Herdsmen should pack their load and go to UGANDA.

The president and dignitaries of UGANDA are foolish angry

Stupidity was made and Distributed in Africa angry

On behalf of My FTC >>>I pray this FTC bring sense to Africans as a whole, In JESUS NAME>>Amen

^^^Ignorance is not bliss, you hear me?
Go and find out what obtains in saner climes...

Registration and Passports
Keepers are required to register the birth of each calf on a central birth registration database. This can be done by registering the calf birth online or by completing the registration application form [received with the tags] and sending it within seven days of tagging the calf to the registration agency appointed by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine. On receipt of a completed and valid registration application, the registration agency issues the keeper with a passport for the animal concerned. This passport must accompany the animal each time it is moved. All movements of the animal throughout its life must be recorded on the passport.

Source: https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/animalhealthwelfare/animalidentificationmovement/cattle/irishbovineanimalidentificationsystem-overview
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by bigcasava1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Our govt shud adopt it too by issuing marriage certificate to cows and Fulani to facilitate their conjugal mutuality.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by yrex01(m): 1:24am On Jul 19, 2019
bigcasava1:
Our govt shud adopt it too by issuing marriage certificate to cows and Fulani to facilitate their conjugal mutuality.
pls read n comprehend d write up b4 saying rubbish.
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Already seeing a bunch of those illiterates Wole Soyinka was talking about - most didn't bother to fully read the article, let alone understood it but rushing to comment like fools.SMH cry

1 Like

Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by platido(m): 6:41am On Jul 19, 2019
local man like me is dead....imagine go school they won't hear...please they start digging his grave he's dying this weekend
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Henrichemeka(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2019
What is wrong with this our continent?
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by Gforce2019: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
obembet:

Pm me pls.
Thanks
Re: Uganda To Issue Birth Certificates To Cows by bigcasava1(m): 12:28am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=yrex01 post=80409673] pls read n comprehend d write up b4 saying rubbish. [/quotep] aboki is anoid, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palestinians Blast Nigeria For Abstention In UN Vote / North Korea Tests Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting Continental Areas Of USA / UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.