Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy (999 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Score The First Or Last Goal / Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy by Godsonx2012: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
THE LAST GOAL KEEPER THE SUPER EAGLES HAD BEFORE THE I.T BOY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy by chrish(f): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
W
Re: The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy by Godsonx2012: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
chrish:
W

You Witch?
Re: The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy by Raysleek: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nobody can be bigger than the team. After all pleas enyeama refused to come back even when we needed him most.. Life goes on and his spot is no longer vacant for him permanently

1 Like

Re: The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy by chrish(f): 12:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Godsonx2012:

You Witch?
No, y?
Re: The Last Goal Keeper The Super Eagles Had Before The I.t Boy by Godsonx2012: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
chrish:

No, y?

Nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Told Me I Was Rubbish - Kurt Zouma / Coronavirus: Cristiano Ronaldo With His Kids At Home / Former England Football, Peter Crouch Excited To Obtain The Nigerian Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.