Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" (36752 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Chaser25: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Legit hustler! U have my votes
bro
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Lexusgs430: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Indeed..... Fraud sells properties.......
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by kayevans: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
Make we fry beans na
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Realfrankie(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
I have beginning to like frodd
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by 4ckTOT0: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
importantperson:
This guy dey carve eye brown
what is wrong with carving eye BROWN?
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Olusheyi1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
OK o
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by SaturnNick(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
importantperson:
This guy dey carve eye brown
Brow
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Vikzz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Now you know all these so called bbn people and celebs are connected in one way or the other wink no stress yourself for any auditions next year grin
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Kingzra1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
pls vote fraud sorry frodd ;Dpls vote fraud sorry frodd
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by 9jaTalks(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Youngadvocate(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
obojememe:
thank u for this post , it really changed my life

Oga your life no dey change finish?
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by effacofresh(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=obojememe post=80401035]thank u for this post , it really changed my life[/quote specify grin]
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by somalianprince: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
#TeamFrodd
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by tuzeriouz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:
wetin be dis BBN sef?

why are so many people ranting all over the place because of it?

why is nairaland littered with endless thread of this BBN stuff?

wetin be fraud?

why una de call those BBN people celebrities?

Bro you just ranted about BBN.
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by crackhouse(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Which type of property and how many did u buy?
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
'Properties '

UBI sha!
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Pavarottii(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:

to be honest with you, i don't know.

i always skip the channel, but a whole lot of guys seem to be mad with this bbn stuff
So u even know it has a channel? Tot u said u av not heard of it.,, u r a fraud.
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by golddeejay(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:
wetin be dis BBN sef?

why are so many people ranting all over the place because of it?

why is nairaland littered with endless thread of this BBN stuff?

wetin be fraud?

why una de call those BBN people celebrities?

Seriously, you don't have to rant about something you don't like. Find news that are interesting to you, the internet is too wide.

I watch it but I don't vote or do a team this or that. I don't even know if I like the program but I know I like putting on the channel while i do something Productive.

I found it better than watching movies. They only give occasional drama that can distract me.
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Oxigun: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
indiegen:

You don't know what BBN is all about Yet you opened the thread tobdo wetin? Aproko? Hypocrite.
Most u no b4 u read abt sumthin? Correcter most b corrected
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by grandstar(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Kingosytex:

to be honest with you, i don't know.

i always skip the channel, but a whole lot of guys seem to be mad with this bbn stuff

The most matured response I've seen on Nairaland today. I doff my hat
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Teejayphillip(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
U mean dis frodd or another fraud grin grin

Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Lordjb: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Okay we don hear, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me" by Ogevalery: 12:01am On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:
Okay we don hear...how many of the properties you buy from am?

Hahaha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture of Tiwa Savage And Her Mother / Checkout Celebrity Couples At AMVCA Awards (photos) / Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.