Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video (1292 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by nairafame(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Man narrates how his female friend was killed by a ritualist yesterday. In the video shared below the lady was actually killed without mercy see how she soaked with blood.

The man post some video of the incident with caption
Yayana I remember advising you during your video shoot,I told you to work for your own money.I tried my best to be a friend and a big brother to you,but you never listened to me.All you wanted was to slay and live a luxurious life.Now you are no more with us,you were killed like a chicken,very painful death.Am in so much pains because I tried my best but you never listened to me.God am in so much pains...Yayana you were killed without mercy.

Watch full video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/moment-blood-soaked-killer-is-captured.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by nairafame(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cc Mynd4
Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by umarshehu58(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by Mikeiron78(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
It's funny how dumb people go on the social media to blame the victims or dead relatives/friends after the fact. Only in Nigeria,lol

2 Likes

Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by nairafame(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
What funny here?
Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by TheFacelessMan: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mikeiron78:
It's funny how dumb people go on the social media to blame the victims or dead relatives/friends after the fact. Only in Nigeria,lol

Some take it as a morbid source of pride to be associated with the deceased... undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by babadigu(m): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
embarassed
Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Some ladies wouldn't listen undecided
Re: Moment Blood-Soaked, Killer is Captured After Killing a Lady For Ritual. Video by kgpharoah: 6:28am On Jul 19, 2019
How human sacrifice brings fortune to people is still something I don't understand.
RIP lady!

(1) (Reply)

Four Arm Robbers Face Jungle Justice In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / 22-year-old Lady Murders Her Boyfriend In Delta State - Graphic Pictures / Heavy Downpour In Abakaliki Leaves The International Market Flooded (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.