Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby (1868 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / In Marriage U Must Be Careful With Advice U Receives From Friends / Woman Shows Off New Lover To Hubby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 3:35pm On May 30, 2020
ahnie:
Some people and their nasty altitude...

Mstcheeeeeeew.
DAT why marriage are breaking Abd women are beating thier hubby
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by ahnie: 3:45pm On May 30, 2020
Bossjakande:
DAT why marriage are breaking Abd women are beating thier hubby
Bleep off....go get a life!

2 Likes

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 3:49pm On May 30, 2020
ahnie:

Bleep off....go get a life!
mummy zino av been calm to u dats why u disrespect with bad word. I see u as a friend but u keep doing dis .u wont like it if I change to you.
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by LadySarah: 4:13pm On May 30, 2020
grin
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by ahnie: 1:07am On May 31, 2020
Bossjakande:
mummy zino av been calm to u dats why u disrespect with bad word. I see u as a friend but u keep doing dis .u wont like it if I change to you.
My only grudge with you is.....
Stop tagging me ""feminist""....guy see I don't have that time ..ayam a very busy human being pls leave me to enjoy my peace.

Warmest regards to our iyawo.
I sure hope she's submissive to you?
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by McWordsworth: 2:29am On May 31, 2020
royalads:
I don't want a dog, neither do I want a slave i can control. I want a PARTNER who can stand with me and together we can build an empire. Someone with an independent mind. Someone who isn't scared to say how the person feels or thinks. Someone who when it comes to standing in for me, will stand in perfectly. Someone who when i finally leave, i can be sure my family is in a good strong hands.

Y'all should stop this submission ish and grow some balls. Its becoming stale already. We are talking tech and innovation, you are talking bullshit.

@bossjankande I have gone through your topics and this is what you are all about. Is this the impact you have to make to your generation before you leave? You better wake up and become useful to this generation.

Man up jor.

Fancy words, no doubt. But when does submission entails one can't express his or her opinions? Even children are given room to express themselves much less adults. What is actually stale is the old cliche of making submission sound like a callous 16th century slave driver. Submission in marriage is simply when a woman submits herself to her husband's leadership. And it's natural.

The best and most successful ventures are never on a 50-50 basis. Be they business or political And marriage is no different. Partnership has a greater chance of survival when there's clear leadership and a recognised source (not sources) of authority. And by nature's ordinance such responsibility falls on the man -- to lead, to protect and to provide.

Talking about balls, many men are loosing theirs already. I call them the 21st century entitled men. Much like the biblical Esau, they're quick to sell their birth right for a slice of a woman's financial contribution. These are men whose guage for measuring a potential wife material is first of all sensitive to the size of her purse -- not her character.

While tech and innovation are crucial and much welcomed, they lack the capacity to address the deep decay and erosion in the family structure and it's values. Making a direct comparison between both points to a rather dark and materialistic mindset which in itself has cost the modern man his place.
Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by ojuu4u(m): 2:42am On May 31, 2020
McWordsworth:

Fancy words, no doubt. But when does submission entails one can't express his or her opinions? Even children are given room to express themselves much less adults. What is actually stale is the old cliche of making submission sounds like a callous 16th century slave driver. Submission in marriage is simply when a woman submits herself to her husband's leadership. And it's natural.

The best and most successful ventures are never on a 50-50 basis. Be they business or political And marriage is no different. Partnership has a greater chance of survival when there's clear leadership and a recognised source (not sources) of authority. And by nature's ordinance such responsibility falls on the man -- to lead, to protect and to provide.

Talking about balls, many men are loosing theirs already. I call them the 21st century entitled men. Much like the biblical Esau they're quick to sell their birth right for a slice of a woman's financial contribution. These are men whose guage for measuring a potential wife material is first of all sensitive to the size of her purse -- not her character.

While tech and innovation are crucial and much welcomed but they lack the capacity to address the deep decay and erosion in the family structure and it's values. Making a direct comparison between both points to a rather dark and materialistic mindset which in itself has cost the modern man his place.

Thanks for encouraging comment, not like cici husband that full everywhere, if wife doesn't submit to her husband, how will husband control kids? Little wonder, so many untrained and ill manner kids full everywhere in our society. since there parents are pursuing innovations, they neglected family, yet no achievement yet on such tech and innovations

Even in an aircraft with two pilots, the two pilots must be submissive and respect each other, hence one pilot at a time, if not, disaster awaits everybody on board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Want A Happy Marriage U Must Submit To Hubby by Bossjakande: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
ojuu4u:

Thanks for encouraging comment, not like cici husband that full everywhere, if wife doesn't submit to her husband, how will husband control kids? Little wonder, so many untrained and ill manner kids full everywhere in our society. since there parents are pursuing innovations, they neglected family, yet no achievement yet on such tech and innovations

Even in an aircraft with two pilots, the two pilots must be submissive and respect each other, hence one pilot at a time, if not, disaster awaits everybody on board.
god bless u. a man is pilot of d home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men Threatened By Women / Woman And 2 Sons Living In A Toilet For 6 Years As Her Life Turns Upside-down / The Real Truth About Relocating To Canada In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.