Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. (5546 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / Pastor Praying That A 4-Year-Old Stagnant Water Should Dry Up In Lagos (Photos) / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by trueking: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damisam93:

Good OP, all this dreams you mention I have experience one or two if not three and I have seen the effect on my life and finance. Please I actually slept with a marine lady by finding, please I need deliverance if there is any way you can help me and this is urgent, very urgent.
Find the nearest MFM Church close to you and attend their deliverance, in the course of the deliverance I think on the second day, there is counselling, so you can explain in details to the deliverance ministers, they have experience as they deal with cases everyday.
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by Damisam93(m): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by trueking: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Damisam93:

I have been to MFM branch even the headquarters they are yet to begin deliverance sessions.
I believe they will start soon, but before then I can send you the deliverance manual, and "How to obtain personal deliverance" by Dr. Olukoya via email
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by FxExpo(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

I believe they will start soon, but before then I can send you the deliverance manual, and "How to obtain personal deliverance" by Dr. Olukoya via email
OP i hope It Not only Marine Related,can You Send To Me also?
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by God2man2again(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Agents of darkness are too much on Nairaland. They will use lies to debunk something that is glaring and it is happening everyday.

Please, if you are not interested or you see these messages as lies, you are advised to go to other thread instead of pouring sand into it.

Thank you so much op.
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by trueking: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2020
FxExpo:
OP i hope It Not only Marine Related,can You Send To Me also?
Sure, your email and the kind of Christian books you want.
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by trueking: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Damisam93:

I have been to MFM branch even the headquarters they are yet to begin deliverance sessions.
My nairaland email isn't working, please post your email here.
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by FxExpo(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

Sure, your email and the kind of Christian books you want.
Thanks something In The Self deliverance area idongisam@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by Damisam93(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2020
trueking:

My nairaland email isn't working, please post your email here.

samuelotitoju6@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by AlphaDigitals: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hello everyone,I have been praying and seeking for God's favor financially but not really seen a concrete dream but I believe God will be faithful to me

I want to see clear and real dreams

Hear God's voice/vision
How can I descern God's voice

Thanks
Re: If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. by Olamilekan92: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
paxonel:
have you read the end of the chapter that says
Ecclesiastes 9:11 which says ...BUT TIME AND CHANCES HAPPENS TO THEM ALL? meaning, not some kinda spiritual control?
what do you say to that?
but there are no scriptures to support this notion, these are African mythologies arising from false beliefs which have no scriptural bases, they are geared at constituting fear of the unknown to the minds of Africans, that's why Africans cannot be creative in ideas towards solving problems.
this is common among students. It does not mean the victim is having any spiritual attack. There was no need for all the deliverance grin
Una funny o!

These things occur as a result of chance and time as mentioned in Ecclesiastes 9:11.
Sometimes, one may be unfortunate or may not be lucky like others at a particular time, but that doesn't mean they are always unfortunate, but when they keep trying without giving up inspite the many failures, surely they will overcome one day, it does not require any spiritual intervention. It may happen to everyone (Christian or non Christian alike).
God is not respecter of any man.

In the case of the student you mentioned, the guy had his master degree at the appropriate time, All what he went through was part of the learning process.
Perhaps he was a slow learner in another aspect you people didn't see, you people thought he was a genius.
i so much love your insight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Lose Confidence In Christ / What Does Bible Says About Bribes And Corruption? / Todd Bentley -- Enough About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.