Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Bigbrothernaija: Khafi – I Didn’t Have Sex For 8 Years After Converting To Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bigbrothernaija: Khafi – I Didn’t Have Sex For 8 Years After Converting To Chris (558 Views)

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrothernaija: Khafi – I Didn’t Have Sex For 8 Years After Converting To Chris by Newslitemedia: 12:30am On Jul 19, 2019
Housemate of Big Brother Nigeria 2019, Kafayat Kareem, a.k.a Khafi, said on Thursday that after her conversion to Christianity she had been celibate for eight years.

She produced the revelation after the challenge of’ Know Da Lyrics’ on Wednesday night as she chatted with Gedoni, her love interest in the BBNaija house.

Continue Reading: https://nslite.com/bigbrothernaija-khafi-i-didnt-have-sex-for-8-years-after-converting-to-christianity/#.XTEOx0duldg

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Gedoni Set To Get Khafi Pregnant On Live Tv (video) / Bbnaija 2019: “I May Be A Pastor Someday.” – Mercy To Diane (photos & Video) / Gucci_branch Given A Sweet Slap by Zlatan While Asleep (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.