Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How A Police Officer Wanted To Set Me Up - A MUST READ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Police Officer Wanted To Set Me Up - A MUST READ (963 Views)

Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results / Dogara Writes IG: Governor Mohammed Abubakar Wants To Set Me Up / Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How A Police Officer Wanted To Set Me Up - A MUST READ by odincemusic: 3:19am On Jul 19, 2019
On my way home today at around 8:15 pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the booth of the car. I opened the booth from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.
CONTINUE READING FROM THE SOURCE: https://odinceblog.com/how-a-police-officer-wanted-to-set-me-up/

[img][/img]
Nigerianews
politics
Buhari

1 Like

Re: How A Police Officer Wanted To Set Me Up - A MUST READ by ipobarethieves: 4:30am On Jul 19, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry
odincemusic:
On my way home today at around 8:15 pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the booth of the car. I opened the booth from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.
CONTINUE READING FROM THE SOURCE: https://odinceblog.com/how-a-police-officer-wanted-to-set-me-up/

[img][/img]
Nigerianews
politics
Buhari
sad
odincemusic:

[img][/img]
Nigerianews
politics
Buhari
useless, recycle post.*spits

2 Likes

Re: How A Police Officer Wanted To Set Me Up - A MUST READ by Mynd44: 4:35am On Jul 19, 2019

(1)

Nigerians Have Not Forgotten This / Ebonyi New Government House To Be Ready By September (photos) / BREAKING: APC Crisis Escalates As Edo State APC Suspends Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.