Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) (53627 Views)

Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2019
TANID:
I Never Knew That He Get Two wives Before, Most Expecialy That Girl In Second To The Last Pic.

Aside That He's A cheristian So What's He Doing With Two Wives?

Anyways Happy Married Life To His Brother.

Was Solomon a pagan?

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2019
One sit on my face, while the other rides me. Abegi I dey envy the guy. I just no get him courage

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Flier: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
TANID:
I Never Knew That He Get Two wives Before, Most Expecialy That Girl In Second To The Last Pic.

How about igbo men marrying 2-3 wives,are they not Christian?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
E get one other guy wey deu always act with am
If he no be detective,he go be armed robber,gang leader. The same height with pot belly,wey dem dey guard odunlade for one yeye movie like dat. Odunlade na dreaded killer,dey kill politicians .
Honestly 3 wives wud be ok for me abeg

See as dem don bleach that innocent boy
Wives . Bleaching steady

Nawa o
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by metroid(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2019
Yoruba Nollywood actors marry their actresses a lot grin
Especially the fair complexion actresses
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by frozen70(f): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2019
This man must be romantic and caring to keep these two women

He must have been a very organised and committed man

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by TANID(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Flier:
How about igbo men marrying 2-3 wives,are they not Christian?
Actually I Don't Know About That. But I Thouth They Said Christian Man Are Mean To Married Only One Women?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Tomide007: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Dannys85:

Was Solomon a pagan?
Was Solomon a Christian?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2019
He is referred to as "the real man"
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by jeroncomputers(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2019
He is referred to as "the real man"
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by eitsei(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2019
danjumakolo:

He is a Muslim now.
Abi?
no, he's not
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by skukimania(f): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Gele mi ga ju ti e lo. 3G is good, 4G is better....
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2019
This man dey enjoy o. party is sure.

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by peacengine(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Chairman go and do DNA test for those kids
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by pojophilius(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2019
TANID:

with Muller,his pastor won't give a Bleep

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2019
eitsei:
no, he's not

Really?
Traditionalist?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by BENARI: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2019
Is the wedding for the first wife or second; I mean that of the brother o?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Amazingman(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:
Finally God has done it again, � i just bought myself a brand new 2019 customized model KJV Bible, Satan ur own don finish �

God bless you . Ahh send me photo pls. I need customized diamond or gold playing for my NKJV, just let me know how I go.do am
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:
Finally God has done it again, � i just bought myself a brand new 2019 customized model KJV Bible, Satan ur own don finish �
i wanted to say u r stupid but i wont say that before u call me an antichrist
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by TANID(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2019
pojophilius:

with Muller,his pastor won't give a Bleep
hahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2019
This man is the MVP!
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by LisTim(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Pls what Is the name of this headgear
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by AbujaAgent: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:
Hi, i will like to know...
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Akorede02(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:

Which Satan?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by godwon01(m): 10:30am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:
Show it so that other's can buy the same.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by josite: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Olalan:
Behind those smiles are a thousand troubles.........ask anyone who came from a polygamous family.

calm down,why not wait till he comes to your house to complain about his legitimate polygamy.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2019
correct man...

bend down select anone st anyime..

tiri gbosa.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
E be like say the man loves busty ladies. That is what the two wives have in common.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Only am dey survey that busty one?? Mr movie writer, director and producer eyan Tyler Perry.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Reelmii: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
TANID:
Actually I Don't Know About That. But I Thouth They Said Christian Man Are Mean To Married Only One Women?
this English wear ripped jeans o

how can man married only one women
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by expert234: 2:50am On Jul 20, 2019
queenxey1:

Sister na wah o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) / "My Boyfriend Must Be Greedy" - Nkechi Blessing Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.