Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 (31912 Views)

AFCON: Super Eagles Receive Rousing Welcome As They Return Home From Egypt / AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women / Scholes Resigns As Oldham Manager, After Just 31 Days In Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Hades2016(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2019
Reffone:
I made ftc can i hear can her hair earn her an a
baba watin u smoke na

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Isnow: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2019
sexyking1:
Mikel you gave your all. U were so humble and dedicated to the super eagle. You put ur country first and it cost you ur career at Chelsea! History will be kind to you John Obi Mikel. Happy retirement from international football!

I thought I was only person that knew Mikel as a Humble guy..the most humble guy I HV ever seen in football world..Mata not excluded also..May God see u through bro

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by straighttalk(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2019
No matter what
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by fatima8855(m): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Yap, you guys made us proud we can’t still make it inn shaa Allah lets keep hope alive

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by LordofNaija: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2019
deltateam:
cheesy

They should not come back with Ekong.

Let Onuachu go back to Midtjylland and help them win Nordsjalland.

Seems you are speaking on behalf of your bet9ja slip
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by SmartyPants(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Will ighalo stay behind because of a potential Golden ball?

Ighalo went back to China yesterday.
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Mrjo(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2019
sexyking1:
Mikel you gave your all. U were so humble and dedicated to the super eagle. You put ur country first and it cost you ur career at Chelsea! History will be kind to you John Obi Mikel. Happy retirement from international football!
you didn't mention when he was called to represent his national u-23 he refused despite being called by his man siasia
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by gabsmilez(m): 7:05am On Jul 19, 2019
guys grap ur stones? Lets kill them

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by GEEBITE: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2019
He put his country first when he was well past his best days.A player that arrived to play the second game of his first nations cup in 2006,a player that shunned 2008 Olympics game in Beijing when we stood better chance of winning gold only to form patriotism in 2016 when he had no place again in Chelsea team.A player that feigned injury to miss the first world cup on African soil in 2010.We have seen players like Rooney,Beckham etc sleeping in oxygen tents to aid their recovery from serious injuries to make it to the world cup.The excuse of that injury didnt fly with people with deeper insight,he did that just to prolong his Chelsea career.He was a decent player but please never ascribed patriotism to him.He also failed to fulfil his potentials,when they are mentioning African greats,his name will definitely be relegated to the background.
sexyking1:

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Adalberto(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Thank u super eagles. They made Nigerians happy in 3 weeks, what the government can't do even in they're given 10years

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by myfan: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Una try small as we dey like celebrating mediocrity but no thanks to Akpeyi

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by sexyking1: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2019
GEEBITE:
He put his country first when he was well past his best days.A player that arrived to play the second game of his first nations cup in 2006,a player that shunned 2008 Olympics game in Beijing when we stood better chance of winning gold only to form patriotism in 2016 when he had no place again in Chelsea team.A player that feigned injury to miss the first world cup on African soil in 2010.We have seen players like Rooney,Beckham etc sleeping in oxygen tents to aid their recovery from serious injuries to make it to the world cup.The excuse of that injury didnt fly with people with deeper insight,he did that just to prolong his Chelsea career.He was a decent player but please never ascribed patriotism to him.He also failed to fulfil his potentials,when they are mentioning African greats,his name will definitely be relegated to the background.
Oga people like you cannot be pleased...go with ur hate mindedness

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2019
sexyking1:
He cost himself his career by always passing the ball back to his goalkeeper and defenders instead of taking it forward.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by papiddo(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2019
prigoz:
Let's appreciate them, after all it is not easy, some countries went home empty handed. They are far better than Nigerian FG which has succeeded worsening economic situation in the country. Thumb up guys

That's wat matters bro
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Where is Daniel Akpeyi.... we wan see am...

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by GEEBITE: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Everything is hate when confronted with facts.The word hate is officially the most abused word ever.Please dispute those facts I mentioned and I will apologise.
sexyking1:

Oga people like you cannot be pleased...go with ur hate mindedness

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2019
happy eagle...we hope to see more of u..nxt 2yrs
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2019
We followed de hardest route compare to Senegal, who were jus beating Benin, Tunisia etc.
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by JastSiryin(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2019
We hear, una try. But hope say Ahmed Musa no follow una come sha? Na on top pyramid una suppose abandon am grin That guy no just good for anything angry
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Jakama90(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Hope say Akpenyi no follow return because na stone him go collect.
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Buffalo2(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2019
ayusco85:
Please give us Akpeyi we want to tell him something.
grin
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by sexyking1: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2019
cucumbae:
He cost himself his career by always passing the ball back to his goalkeeper and defenders instead of taking it forward.
Just appreciate a comrade! I'm sure you can't represent Nigeria in anyway. Just applaud those dat did cos it's not easy
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Paulo3ree(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Captaintimex:
Where is Daniel Akpeyi.... we wan see am...
This Akpeyi everyone is waiting by the corner self
How far
Waiting happen

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Namdeenero(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2019
JastSiryin:
We hear, una try. But hope say Ahmed Musa no follow una come sha? Na on top pyramid una suppose abandon am grin That guy no just good for anything angry
Bro no vex, we're talking about 2019 AFCON... e be like na 2013 AFCON you watch
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by sexyking1: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2019
GEEBITE:
Everything is hate when confronted with facts.The word hate is officially the most abused word ever.Please dispute those facts I mentioned and I will apologise.
U only remembered where he erred but forgot his good deeds. D last olimpics, he paid his team's hotel fee when ur shameless country abandoned them there. And he even donated money to dem. Dat alone deserves a medal. Oga to represent a county like Nigeria takes a lot of courage and decisions cos it's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by obeycian(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Who go collect ighalo golden boot?
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by Guzel: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2019
FuckThaMod:
See how dead Nigerian environment looks.. If na me i go remain for Egypt undecided

Next time read well olodo, the post states that they were boarding (Egypt).
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by JastSiryin(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Namdeenero:
Bro no vex, we're talking about 2019 AFCON... e be like na 2013 AFCON you watch
Well I don't blame you, you think say football na 100m dash? Go and watch our games again and see how abysmal our linkup play was, especially in the final 3rd. Most especially, take a look at Musa and tell me how many of his final passes connected then we could talk tongue
Re: Super Eagles Thankful As They Return From Egypt After Just Concluded AFCON2019 by thaoriginator: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Reffone:
I made ftc can i hear can her hair earn her an a
Ran in fear, can of beer.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho / Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues / Nigerian MMA Fighter Dies After Fight in Michigan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.