Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car (37611 Views)

This N383m 2019 Mclaren Senna Is The Ultimate Road Legal Race Car (photos) / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria / Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
As if this is an accomplishment,plant a million trees and I will sing your praises.

1 Like

Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Boombaby: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Very ugly looking car grin
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Boombaby: 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
youmour:
As if this is an accomplishment,plant a million trees and I will sing your praises.

Where is the land?
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by zoroby(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
MoneyMan5:

So it is only Pussy you girls have to offer?

According to feminism why can't it be :

" If you wanna get that Dick, make plenty money. Wealth will get you any Dick that you like? "

What make the pussy so special than the dick?
it smells

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by mixta140: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kudus ....
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by oglalasioux(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
delectablegyal:

his wife or not. I delivered message.

More like you've shown advert for your product.
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Orpe7(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
delectablegyal:
look at the wife. she is very happy than the man.

if you wanna get that pvssy. make plenty money.

wealth will get you any pvssy that you like.

The main wife is late, this one na new wife

Elizade : Elizabeth name of first wife
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
delectablegyal:

you delivered message in deed
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by WhiteLavender(f): 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
yinkus6750:
The wife died years ago.
Yes but he remarried. Though I'm not sure if that's the wife.
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by BabaO2: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Esejojo:
Tiger Avon. My dream ride. But wait O. See how low the car is. Which road in Lagos can one drive this kind of car?
It will be very nice to cruise it on Lagos - Badagry when going for picnic at Badargry Beach
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by nku5: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ade-Ojo is one man whose money is clean. Sheer hardwork and brains. It's a pity his wife didn't live long enough to really enjoy the billions

1 Like

Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Zubbyy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
bojbest:

Awoon banana HIGHLAND ���
Eko Atlantic, Lekki, Amen Estate, VI, Banana Highland etc. Hustle bro so you can acheive your dreams
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
delectablegyal:

How come nobody is talking about Chief Michael Adeojo's lovely daughter - Deola Sagoe. The mother, Elizabeth Adeojo died several years back. Chief has since remarried . The lady in the picture might be Chief new wife because Deola Sagoe is a woman of class & taste . Finease, beauty and brain. She has a distinct class in fashion industry.

Money is indeed good. The new wife is very lucky.
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by curiobling: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
This man robbed me of my entire family land in Ikota village the boundary to his village Ilara. Only God will judge you
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
curiobling:
This man robbed me of my entire family land in Ikota village the boundary to his village Ilara. Only God will judge you
His town is Ilara-mokin in Ondo State. The University (Elizade University) is there. I don't know where Ikota village is located, but I am sure your story is not true. If it is true, just go to Court in this Akeredolu era. At least for record purposes. Chief children would eventually pay for it in future. I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Boombaby:

Where is the land?

How old are you?
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Born2Breed(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Is Ade-Ojo related to Okoya-Thomas?

I thought Okoya-Thomas owns a stake in Elizade.
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Fourwinds: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
delectablegyal:

Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Exodora: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
delectablegyal:

Pussy kill you there !!!!! Evey time pussy this pussy that like seriously what is wrong with you?
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Macdove02(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2019
babaolofin:

His town is Ilara-mokin in Ondo State. The University (Elizade University) is there. I don't know where Ikota village is located, but I am sure your story is not true. If it is true, just go to Court in this Akeredolu era. At least for record purposes. Chief children would eventually pay for it in future. I hope you understand.
His story may be true.
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2019
luminouz:

Not all of us live for pussy aunty!!! wink
Whatever happened to u women making ur own money first and getting any man u like?
Aren't u a bit bothered at being purchased/bargained/bartered off on the wheel of material wealth? undecided
Last I checked,you are a human being.
you can't be too sure of the last sentence.
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by Jaideyone(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2019
delectablegyal:

you jumped into conclusion foolishly and you think you delivered message. Your brain is paining you
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by laudate: 3:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
bojbest:
Eko Atlantic, Lekki, Amen Estate, VI, Banana Island etc. Hustle bro so you can acheive your dreams

Which dirty Lekki? Abeg, erase Lekki from dat list. Area wey be say if rain fall small, na swimming pool be di result. After swimming pool recede, na pot hole go remain.... angry
Re: Chief Ade-Ojo Of Elizade Spotted Behind The Wheels Of A Tiger Avon Race-Car by olujosh301(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2019
youmour:

Have you seen his golf course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Pink Cars Would You Go For? (photos) / Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New / Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.