Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses (1516 Views)

'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses / Man Confesses To Setting Fire On A House Which Killed Couple & Their Daughter / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2019
Wasiu Orilonise, a 37-year-old security guard confessed to molesting his 15-year-old daughter after being arraigned before Oyo State Magistrates’ Court sitting in Ibadan.

The suspect arraigned on one count of having unlawful carnal knowledge of his daughter, begged for the court for forgiveness as he claimed to have committed the said offence because he wanted to test the virginity of his daughter to protect her.

The guard told the Chief Magistrate, Mr Taiwo Olaniran that he lost his wife few years ago when asked what pushed him into molesting his own biological daughter. According to him, he has been taking care of the victim and her siblings since then, but decided to know if she has lost her virginity sometime in December 2018 at their residence in Omo village, Agbofieti, Ibadan. Upon discovering that she was still a virgin, he started having sex with her regularly before she would leave for school and at night.

The case was adjourned till July 30, 2019, as Orilonise whose plea was not taken by the court was remanded in Agodi Prison, pending legal advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions.>> WATCH <<

Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
nawaoo
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 20, 2019
after discovery that she was a virgin,he started having sex with her regularly!

2 Likes

Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by martinlooter(m): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2019
the man is 37 with a biological daughter that is 15? I am trying to understand... how old was he when he impregnanted her mother? 16 years old? I smell lies.
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
sad.v
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by sulasa07(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2019
martinlooter:
the man is 37 with a biological daughter that is 15? I am trying to understand... how old was he when he impregnanted her mother? 16 years old? I smell lies.
Wetin concern you,is it ya age??

Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
okooooo
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 12:23am On Jul 22, 2019
.,.My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife >> https://www.nairaland.com/5314436/wifes-lover-prostratedconfessed-me-he
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
cry:'=-
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Benbethy(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Can someone help me molest this man by ripping him off his manhood
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2019
serious oo
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Jabioro: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2019
I'm beginning to see mad people in clean shirt and trousers.He is mad.haba!!!
Re: I Molested My 15-year-old Daughter To Test Her V!rginity -37yr-old Man Confesses by Naijabash(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
;[1/

(1) (Reply)

Robber Abandons Mission, Peeps At Couple Having Sex / Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi / Policemen Kill South African-based Man For Overtaking Patrol Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.