Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife (4426 Views)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 12:21am On Jul 22, 2019
My Wife’s Lover Prostrated, Confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife For 5 Years — Husband

Oja Oba/Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State, has ended a 5-year-old marriage between a woman, Tawa Omodayo and her husband, Rotimi Omodayo.

Tawa had dragged her husband to court on the accounts of irresponsibility and neglect. She added that he was always beating her.

The plaintiff told the court she has had enough of her husband’s uncaring act and therefore prayed for divorce.

Tawa further prayed the court to grant her custody of the only child in their marriage in order to give him adequate care.

Rotimi admitted to claim.

Tawa told the court that:”My husband is irresponsible and very unreliable. Our marriage is blessed with only a child who he finds a task taking care of.

“He abandoned me during the pregnancy of our child. He cared less about my health and refused to be responsible for both pre-natal and ante-natal care.

“He abandoned me in the hospital after developing complications during the delivery of this child and I almost died.

“I have been responsible for the upkeep and education of our son due to his nonchalant behaviour, “she said.

“He fights me any time I demand that he should be awake to his responsibilities. He will beat me blue black and leave me almost naked after tearing my clothes into shreds.

“He had smashed my phone on the ground at four different times when beating me and likewise destroyed my other property.

“I have reported him to his parents on many occasions but they always take sides with him, “Tawa added.

“My lord, he has almost ruined my business; he’s in the habit of taking out of the recharge cards I sell without paying me. We often fight over this but he has not ceased from doing this.

“The last time we fought, he threw my belongings out and I brought them in again.

“I’m tired of our marriage; my husband has made our union uninteresting and unfulfilling. I, therefore, pray that you separate us.

“I also appeal to the court to grant me custody of our only child in order that I might give him the necessary attention,” Tawa concluded.

“My lord, I’m fed up with my wife and ready for divorce, “Rotimi stated before the court.

“I care for my wife and child to the best of my ability but my wife has proved to be an ingrate.

“I set her up in a business and also helped her mother in paying back the loan she took from a microfinance bank but she still accused me of being irresponsible, “the defendant said.

“My lord, I agree to divorce because my life is no longer safe with my wife. Tawa is wayward and such a woman can kill.

“Our family doctor confided in me that she developed complications during delivery as a result of her promiscuous lifestyle.

“My mother and I paid through our nose while she was on admission after delivery. My mother spent N500, 000 which was just a part of the hospital bill. Unfortunately, she didn’t appreciate this.

“My lord, her parents invited me to their family house and there I met a man who prostrated and begged me to forgive his misdeed. He confessed that he was my wife’s lover and that he had been sleeping with her since we got married.

“He stated that he had been experiencing misfortune and that everywhere he sought solution to his predicament he was told he must seek my forgiveness.

“She sleeps with some other men aside this man. I pray this honourable court to dissolve our marriage before she sends me to my early grave, “he concluded.

Giving his judgment, the court president, Alhaji Suleiman Apampa dissolved their union and granted custody of their child to the plaintiff.

The defendant was asked to be responsible for his upkeep by giving the sum of N4, 000 per month through the court as feeding allowance and be responsible for his education and health service.
MORE AT SOURCE >>> https://gistok..com/2016/07/our-nanny-was-better-option-than-my-wife.html
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Emrixx(f): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Automatic3444(m): 12:41am On Jul 22, 2019
Emrixx:
Hmmm

What a man can do grin. Woman can do better. What an irony undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Oksman(m): 12:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by bizza45: 1:33am On Jul 22, 2019
this pple no wan talk wetin really happen
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:56am On Jul 22, 2019
bizza45:

Oya make you tell us
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 4:30am On Jul 22, 2019
na waoo
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by wagazala: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2019
bizza45:
After all the many wey dem talk? Wetin you wan hear again?
Na wah.
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2019
good
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2019
shocked. /
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2019
tongue.,
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by alphaNomega: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
.,*
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
angry.o
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Deepfeel(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin its a 50/50 situation
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 2:38am On Jul 23, 2019
,*+@/
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
[right][/right]
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2019
To judge ds couple tire me as both of them are lock down with logics and claim, but if the man claimed he and his mother footed the medical bill for him wife predicament why is she saying otherwise? Make them go continue another new life of adulterization
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
i<..
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2019
nawaoo
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 5:01am On Jul 24, 2019
,.*
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Amuocha: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2019
1-1 equaliser
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
no winner here
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
,.:"!
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
smiley;'[
Re: My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife by Naijabash(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2019
cry.';

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / See All The Gifts I Got For Valentine Already This Morning (pics) / After Sex, You Woke Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.