Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads (47714 Views)

Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by rodshafas87(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
His Dick can never be Idiot wen u start sucking it, Mumu Wife.

1 Like

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by GenFunction: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:
If a king idiot can convince you to marry him which you did, I'd leave you to give yourself a very befitting name because calling you an idiot would be a huge disrespect to your husband and his fellow idiots
..well said o
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by lilyheaven: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin
ikbnice:
And she is now Queen idiot. Her father, brothers and uncles will also have special places in their idiotic kingdom
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by gistsky: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
In d voice of my teacher, you are an id10ter.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by gotnel: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Beginning from all the men in the generation line of the author. Past, present and future.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
When you end up as a wife to the king of idiot's, you automatically become the queen of idiot's and your tittle becomes her royal majestic idiot.

Your kingdom will be the kingdom of idiot's and your subject's will be idiot's.

Your family will now become in-laws to idiots, your idiotic kids since they are by-products of idiot's will now have idiot's as uncle's, aunt's, siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews, grandparents and the cycle of idiot's continues simply because you chose to become an idiot the very moment you became a wife to the king of idiot's and automatically became queen idiot.

Just imagine how someone ended up insulting herself all because of high profile ignorance.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Menakay(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Flashyoil1:
This is what was seen on a lady's car in Lagos state yesterday July 18th. Twitter user @itsmoshai who spotted it, took a photo and shared online.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/men-idiots-married-king-nigerian-ladys-car-sticker-reads/
That makes her Queen of Idiots
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Aidejay(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
And u put it on your car and proudly drive it around
What a life
Gone at those days where people were stupid in private and didn't go around displaying it as a thing of pride
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by rita25(f): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
[qhow idiots talk"i can bet my shillings"
Guy we are in the POUND AND DOLLAR ERA ....keep your idiotic shillings
and yeah AM THE QUEENBEE AMONG THE WANNABEES GO ASK UR BITCH!!! kiss
uote author=paix post=80427154] I can bet my last shillings that you are the woman in question. Enjoy your QUEENLY position.[/quote]
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by lagosinnovator: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
an idiot dont care... some men are miserable. if you know u know
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by seunmohmoh(f): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nasir123:

grin
You must be very funny!
Terribly funny cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
She is most likely no longer living with the 'King Idiot'..
She is saying she married him. There is no indication she is still married to him.

This is for those who keep asking,if her husband doesn't see the sticker.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Neddyogu(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Probably bought d car like dat and never bothered to check what d stickers in windshield read. Could even be a man driving day car. Abeg Naija matter strong, with plenty bills to pay here and there, who gives a fvck what a bloody sticker says?

1 Like

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by myrates: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Then u are the Queen of idiots
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Forreellinc: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
you dey allow idiot f*ck you?
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by redsun(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
The king she meant could be jesus. She is married to jesus.

Abi, jesus nor bi una king?
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Shalommy(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
cheesy. Interesting.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by ugolinze123(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Davash222:
King idiot’s cum hole!!!
you are a wicked phenson
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by wunaESQ(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
mytime24:
Wife wey mumu embarassed
Aswear
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
I think Tonto dikeh will agree with her.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
sarcasms on an epic level cheesy
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Dredgemaster(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Flashyoil1:
This is what was seen on a lady's car in Lagos state yesterday July 18th. Twitter user @itsmoshai who spotted it, took a photo and shared online.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/men-idiots-married-king-nigerian-ladys-car-sticker-reads/
Her,father included
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by ALISMILE(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
daddytime:
If a king idiot can convince you to marry him which you did, I'd leave you to give yourself a very befitting name because calling you an idiot would be a huge disrespect to your husband and his fellow idiots
You cracked my rib with laughter so much so I had to restrain myself
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Xzydar(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is the work of bloggers wink
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by naijajobx: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oh
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by daddytime(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
ALISMILE:
You cracked my rib with laughter so much so I had to restrain myself

Keep smiling jare my brother

1 Like

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Chibest2000(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
You don't know waz going on cheesy
No just anyone but the King Idiot. Lol....
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by blesskewe(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Men don break her heart tire grin

As in ehhh
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Donpenny(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
She should be ready to give birth to an idiot as a son soon else her husband will play away match grin
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by seunmohmoh(f): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Chibest2000:

No just anyone but the King Idiot. Lol....
wink wink
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by follock007(m): 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
;p;z and what does that make you? Queen of idiots?
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Bahddo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol. Bitter woman. Isn't it convenient to just blame men for your condition/mistakes than take ownership?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bajaj Launches Re 250 Superkeke In Nigeria, Unveils Jay Jay Okocha As Ambassador / What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.