Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads (47713 Views)

Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / "My Son Is A Lawyer" Sticker On A Car In Ibadan (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by NkayStory(f): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nairaland resident male cry babies on the loose already....always reacting to stuppid,mundane issues.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Ladygenny: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by paix(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
rita25:
[qhow idiots talk"i can bet my shillings"
Guy we are in the POUND AND DOLLAR ERA ....keep your idiotic shillings
and yeah AM THE QUEENBEE AMONG THE WANNABEES GO ASK UR BITCH!!! kiss
uote author=paix post=80427154] I can bet my last shillings that you are the woman in question. Enjoy your QUEENLY position.
Yes, you're right you know. We're in the era of POUNDS and DOLLARS. I can still remember the saying that says: PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH!!!!!! Should I say, keep your idiotic POUNDS to yourself? I'm asking you since you're the wannabe BITCH.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Since she is married to the king of idiots, she is the Queen of idiots.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sounds like a bitter women battling with divorce.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
chai her words are .....
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by YungMillionaire: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
How can he be king when we don't know him?
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by RexTramadol1: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Queen of Idiots
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Hintona(f): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
GMbuharii:
Fish Brainers apart from Hintona
grin
have you seen the email I sent?
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Exodora: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
This one sweet oooo see as all men dey comment like say nay utme exam.
Peper them men overreacting on everything they see on social media make some people no go take hypo ooo since sniper is on barn now.
We need more of this type of women to keep Nigeria busy for our lazy youth them.
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by Alejobs: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria need more of the good people to stand up and be counted!
Re: 'Men Are Idiots And I Married Their King' - Nigerian Lady's Car Sticker Reads by rita25(f): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin grin e pain am
paix:
Yes, you're right you know. We're in the era of POUNDS and DOLLARS. I can still remember the saying that says: PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH!!!!!! Should I say, keep your idiotic POUNDS to yourself? I'm asking you since you're the wannabe BITCH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bajaj Launches Re 250 Superkeke In Nigeria, Unveils Jay Jay Okocha As Ambassador / What I Saw In This Toyota Prado Fuel Tank (Photos) / Why Is Lexus IS 250 Always A Write Off Whenever It's Involved In An Accident?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.