Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Dance Moves To Celebrates Her 48th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Dance Moves To Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (466 Views)

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Shows Sallah Ram Meat Gift, Says "Maintain Good Friendships" / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Dance Moves To Celebrates Her 48th Birthday by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Nollywood actress and mom fo one shares an adorable video of her dance moves as she celebrates her 48th birthday today.

In the video she shared, she captioned;

J.U.L.Y 19
I love my life...
I am blessed beyond measure
I am grace personified.. I am grateful for my family and very lovely friends...
I am grateful for my career that has brought me so much happiness and connections to do much more for those I come in contact with...
I am thankful for another year!!

Watch video below:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/kate-henshaw-shows-off-her-dance-moves.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Dance Moves To Celebrates Her 48th Birthday by ladilawal82(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congrats madam cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Dance Moves To Celebrates Her 48th Birthday by itspzpics(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hbd oo

(1) (Reply)

People Hate Me So Much That They Create A Hate Page For Me - Princess Shyngle / Bbnaija: ‘let Me Keep You Warm’- Nelson Tells Esther In Bed- Video / There Is NO Leah Sharibu! No Dapchi Girls Abduction - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.