Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man (84751 Views)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Ziel20: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Juliet11111:

In the world

grin grin grin grin grin grin... Pls dear don't allow me choke in my own laughter.

But i wish u that someday.

1 Like

Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Abcruz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
princeFAD:
Nothing lasts forever except God's kingdom

Truer words have never been spoke.

for riches do not endure forever, and a crown is not secure for all generations.--proverbs 27:24
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by follock007(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
The report also stated that Gates would had been ranked the richest person, even ahead of Bezos if not for his philanthropic giveaways which gave Arnault more room to climb.

The money was meant for giving away in the first place and not for rating. You go ahead and do your ratings while he does his give away... Microsoft is still relevant in the face of various hybrib software mostly asian in nature. i wonder if this 2nd man facebook or even bezos rode their way to the top using microsoft software platforms
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Olateef(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrRabbi:
I’m just imagining my position right now.
Maybe -3billion on the list.
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by AleAirHub(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
You're right.
That Amazon CEO NA ripper in a hidden space of e business
Ultimatezlant:
Bill Gates is actually the real richest man if you consider the billions he gives through his foundation.

Money no dey freak am unlike bezos the ripper, that dude would collect almost half the price a freelance hustler places on amazon
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Yoighaman(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bill Gates is one of the few men I admire and respect the most in the history of mankind. His generosity is out of this world, when I got involved with some of his philanthropic projects in Africa particularly in Nigeria, I was blown away. God bless him real good. Amen. We haven't even talked about his simplicity and humility.

1 Like

Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by seunayeni(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gates is the real Mvp
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by naijanaso: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
If they all do the level of charity donations that Bill Gates does, they will never top the chart.
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bill Gates is a natural giver n to me he's the richest of them all.
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Juliet11111(f): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ziel20:

grin grin grin grin grin grin... Pls dear don't allow me choke in my own laughter.

But i wish u that someday.
Thanks. Wish you same too.
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
He gives out almost half of his income every year.
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Guy! Wait oh!!!
You no notice say that Nigga really resemble Buhari
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Tallfam(m): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Skwill:
Good for him
did you read the headline well...”philanthropic” the act of giving away
And you said good for him
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Gforce2019: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
arukwe123:
why nobody want overtake Dangote for Africa. Well, I am doing that soon.

And you spend the whole of your life on social media.
You are joking....

You will soon be poorer than church rat. Eediot
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by arukwe123(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gforce2019:

And you spend the whole of your life on social media.
You are joking....

You will soon be poorer than church rat. Eediot
who is this frustrated dingbat menstruating on my mention. Carry your wretched life away from my mentions. I don't know you and you don't know me.
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Ipisi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Juliet11111:
[b]Thank God I’m still the 4th Richest in the world. They can keep dragging the first 3 positions[/ob]

Word.... you get sense

Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by BigBrother9ja: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Bill Gates is actually the real richest man if you consider the billions he gives through his foundation.

Money no dey freak am unlike bezos the ripper, that dude would collect almost half the price a freelance hustler places on amazon
lol
Exactly my thought grin grin grin
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
as if he is affected
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by japhetjags: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
princeFAD:
savage
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Ziel20: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Juliet11111:

Thanks. Wish you same too.

Thanks
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Ejanla07: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
World people should kno dat people donate heavily to Bill Gates foundation
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ultimatezlant:

That is something many people don't know. The guy is no longer trying to be the no. 1 richest dude.

1 Like

Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by emmnprince(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thumbs up for Bill Gate. His philanthropic and humanitarian attitude & disposition should be emulated.

In other news, I have put down some life-changing investment plan to execute in order to become wealthy in the near future as well as imbibe Gate's philanthropic attitude as I journey through the path of wealth.
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by tbliss22(m): 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
So was he supposed to remain on that rank for ever? Nothing is constant in life as changes, he should go call his team to re-check their strategy or else he's gonna keep dropping like piece of shit...... It's obvious is methods are outdated
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by StrikeBack(m): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2019
inyenejo:
There's a mistake here, i am the world richest man with a networth of over $300 billion....I'm the President of Inyeco foundations worldwide
Chukwudi, How many bags of cement did you sell yesterday
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Nesty1313(m): 2:13am On Jul 20, 2019
that's the thread I always want to here because one day my name will be listed among the richest
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Kylce042(m): 2:19am On Jul 20, 2019
princeFAD:

Must it always be about religion?, did you read the part where it says if not for Gate's giveaways he would be the richest?
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Gforce2019: 4:17am On Jul 20, 2019
arukwe123:
who is this frustrated dingbat menstruating on my mention. Carry your wretched life away from my mentions. I don't know you and you don't know me.

truth is bitter. You can respond any how to my comments. But time will tell..
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by siverspooon(m): 5:30am On Jul 20, 2019
tbliss22:
So was he supposed to remain on that rank for ever? Nothing is constant in life as changes, he should go call his team to re-check their strategy or else he's gonna keep dropping like piece of shit...... It's obvious is methods are outdated
Mumu. If he wants to top that list next month he will. Go and google how heavily bill spends on charity. Let bezos or arnault or zuckerberk spend that and see of they can see his back. He was worldsrichest man non stop for good 13 years straight. He is tired of that position. Check the resord of world richest men and see he was topples only like three or four times
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by UnitedFront: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2019
martineverest:
who is more philanthropic than him?...he has donated almost 50billion dollars

There is. There are some crazy dude who gave out almost every dollar they had. Let me see if I can see that ranking again
Re: Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man by Gforce2019: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2019
arukwe123:

What's this fool saying? ...."dingat menstruating on your mention"
I can see ow empty your brain is through your comments...

Omo ale oloriburuku oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) / Thousands Of People Wait For Onitsha Main Market To Open (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.