Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,964 members, 7,866,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Are You Not Making Money Online In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are You Not Making Money Online In Nigeria? (328 Views)

This Is Why Your Business Is Not Making Sales / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Making Money Online In Nigeria? by Amgr82(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Good day fellow nairalanders,
I have been observing that most people who have been posting about making money online here in nairaland are broke ass. However, i just want to ask why its like this because am an online netpreneur, blogger, website developer and a business guy. I have made long-lasting income online. Although, it has not been easy. I have to go through many sleepless nights, and lots of challenges. Anyway, God helped me.
Re: Why Are You Not Making Money Online In Nigeria? by SUPERPACK: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Amgr82:
Good day fellow nairalanders,
I have been observing that most people who have been posting about making money online here in nairaland are broke ass. However, i just want to ask why its like this because am an online netpreneur, blogger, website developer and a business guy. I have made long-lasting income online. Although, it has not been easy. I have to go through many sleepless nights, and lots of challenges. Anyway, God helped me.
should i send my account number?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Making Money Online In Nigeria? by Amgr82(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
SUPERPACK:
should i send my account number?
Lolz funny you.
The main reason i created this thread is for a free training on making money online. And i will be teaching the following:
1) Creating a blog and making money from it
2)Creating a professional website and making money from it
Re: Why Are You Not Making Money Online In Nigeria? by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
I have been earning online since the month of April till date and of course I am not broke either. I have also met different persons here on Nairaland who also work online on different platforms and they aren't broke too. Just like you said, working online takes a lot of effort (hardworking) it is almost like another full time job or business...
Re: Why Are You Not Making Money Online In Nigeria? by Amgr82(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I have been earning online since the month of April till date and of course I am not broke either. I have also met different persons here on Nairaland who also work online on different platforms and they aren't broke too. Just like you said, working online takes a lot of effort (hardworking) it is almost like another full time job or business...
Nice to have you here ma! Please, kindly tell us your challenges. It happens that when we try to rush things then all began to crush down. I will not encourage anyone to try to get rich quick or fraud, etc. Especially when it comes to blogging and site making. It really requires patience and consistence.

(1) (Reply)

Longrich Free Registration And Referrals Promo / 4 Habits Of Highly Effective & Successful Entrepreneurs YOU NEED NOW! / Item Needed For Purchase Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.