Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation (30530 Views)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" / U.S. Senator, War Hero And "Maverick", John Mccain Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Fuckyoumod: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sarahwill:
Americans are just too jealous of something if the app were made by them would they investigate Facebook has our datas too anyways because this one is from Russia it's a no no for them

Build your website for as low as N20k message or call 0 8 1 1 0 8 7 1 9 7 9
oga you are free to download and keep in your phone please.

1 Like

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by naijadrivablog: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Anything "Russia" makes US jittery
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Ultimatezlant: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fear of putin
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Famocious:
I don delete the app from my phone self undecided

After they've gotten your 'autobiography' already, right?

grin grin grin
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
The US are just pained that the app didn't come from them.

Meanwhile.......

Our own na to just use, nothing concern us with the privacy policy or any negative effect this App might pose.

That's why we are Africans and then Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Lekanbery: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Clean Uk used iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by michealdeco: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Who cares but Google apps keeps tracking us every now and then

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Wanity(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
KmniAutos:
USA are not serious... Cos they are not the owner ...who track us pass google or facebook

Anyways check signature below

Oga say what you know, they not talking about Africa Nigeria or any other nations but USA.

You think every country behave like you country citizen privacy is ignored.

3 Likes

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by TGIFriday(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
This thing they cause problem
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Famocious(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Jacinthe:

After they've gotten your 'autobiography' already, right?

grin grin grin

Yay..that's scary oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Vikzz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Famocious:

Android or iOS? I don't know if the app works on android
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by anonymous1759(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
I don't understand why anything from Russia can never be pure.

Spying.
Hacking.
Violation of peoples privacy.
One security Risk or the other.

The worst of it all is AK47 Assault Riffle.

Nothing Good ever comes from Russia.

Spits........

You're biggest Goat alive mumu oshi..

How many countries have Russia destroyed you're just an Asslicker who listen to only CNN and Fox. Goat if you like report me fool...

But when the whole world embraced facebook, what'sapp, Instagram, facetime by America it was Genuine people like you need brain transplant. You've nothing inside your tick skull

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Martartins(m): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
US should stop all these rubbish. Must everything good or exciting come from their country. If they are so afraid, maybe they should limit Facebook, Google, Instagram and co to just US citizens.

That is why China is banning the use of some of their apps as well in Asia. Russia will soon do the same, yet we say we are in united nation...United for what? kpashing abi Yahoo yahoo?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by DeWisedon(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
2019elections:
Please read, a true life story.

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.
Na so ur highness take reach
And i was waiting for the interesting part of the story
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by 2019elections: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
DeWisedon:

The end was d climax.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by HomeOfMe(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
TechPlace24:

Read More At; http://www.techplace24.com/2019/07/19/united-states-senator-calls-for-investigation-into-faceapp/
Why are people in a hurry to get old. Never liked it and didn't use it.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by olugabbie(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
What can they do with your identity? Russia has no interest in Nigeria. Russia meddled in the last American election. The Americans are just trying to avoid a repeat of such event. American company like google has access to our identities. No one knows what they do with them. Its unnecessary as far as i am concern. Imagine what they are doing to Huawei (chinese company). Nobody is questioning the integrity of company like google.

6 Likes

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Jellyberry(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wait! but are they forcing on people?? what yu do with urself it's all ur choice .make u.s free them jor
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=80428667][/quote] plz can you help with the link to that thread?? undecided
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Jellyberry(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
DeWisedon:

aswher mee too.the guy no well
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Python codin rules,
Artificial intelligence ,
grin
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by princecalculus(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Savage
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Dottore: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
I don't understand why anything from Russia can never be pure.

Spying.
Hacking.
Violation of peoples privacy.
One security Risk or the other.

The worst of it all is AK47 Assault Riffle.

Nothing Good ever comes from Russia.

Spits........
Can any app be used to spy more than Google, Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, fb messenger and telegram?
America is apprehensive because they are afraid other countries would do the same thing they are doing with US originated apps.

Till today they have not been able to prove that China uses Huawei to spy now its faceapp.
Yet US was caught spying on German Chancelors phone.

Use your head bro

4 Likes

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by nomenclature(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
How did you.come to this conclusion, discuss
Flyingngel:
Anything relating to Russia shld be look at a hundred times.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Reeb2244: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Famocious:
After you don see say your new and old face no good at all. grin
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by BBM: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
IPhone 6 for sale ,16gig,Unlocked with pouch 0
Lagos
WhatsApp

https:///2347064255205

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by skyblueking(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
I never trusted the App for once...
Just envisaging yourself in an grand form send chills down my marrows...
Just an easy and efficient means of escaping crimes through image configuration...
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by OzziOhinoyi(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
'U.S. officials reportedly feared that people with American security clearances who use Grindr could be blackmailed if China’s government demanded user data from Beijing-based Kunlun Tech.'

- Good move by the Congressman. But blackmail has been the chief means used by the West to turn African leaders into puppets.

1 Like

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Flyingngel(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
nomenclature post:

How did you.come to this conclusion, discuss.

Russia are very good in intelligence gathering of other countries economic, military secret policies.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Blackfire(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
Nigeria will soon invent there own soon........

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Famocious(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Reeb2244:
After you don see say your new and old face no good at all. grin

My old face still fine pass your young face nah..no try me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gambia Mps Extend President Jammeh's Term / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast / Putin To Send 'doomsday' Warning To West At Russia's WW2 Victory Parade ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.