Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation (30535 Views)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / "Racist" Throwback Video: Obama, Clintons, Schumer, Democrats "Hate Immigrants" / U.S. Senator, War Hero And "Maverick", John Mccain Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Famocious(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
Vikzz:

Android or iOS? I don't know if the app works on android

Android.. OnePlus
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by WriterX(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
X will confirm from Putin himself
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Reeb2244: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Famocious:

My old face still fine pass your young face nah..no try me grin
For your yeye mind. Your old face wet don expose reach my phone here. grin
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by naijajobx: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by mutvy: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why is it that if it is not developed in US, it is a threat?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by igwefivestar(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by stasius: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thank God i didnt download the app or join them in that rubbish!!!

Kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by kushercain: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:
I still wonder why US has not nuked Russia yet

the so called inventors of meaningless stuffs Mavrodi comes to mind sad

They can't nuke Russia. Russia has counter measures also.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by lomprico(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
overrated app.

150 million download in 3 days. overrated indeed.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by follock007(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Russia with sacarsm sha
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
donziggyman:
plz can you help with the link to that thread?? undecided

Which thread?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by FuckThaMod: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Flyingngel:
Anything relating to Russia shld be look at a hundred times.
I pity the pple also using their 1xbet, they spied me through that app and if i tell una my story u will think I'm lying. Till now they have have all my details in their system even after deactivating my account with them.
Africa is now their abode and it's a pity our leaders don't care.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Flyingngel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
FuckThaMod post:

I pity the pple also using their 1xbet, they spied me through that app and if i tell una my story u will think I'm lying. Till now they have have all my details in their system even after deactivating my account with them.

You can say that again. Not that our leaders don't care: the issue is they don't knw and don't even care to.
The level of cyber espionage that is committed by Russia and other developed countries in African countries will shockthe world if it is unveil.
That was why to so extent i love blackberry mobile phone.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by mediclife1987(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Famocious:
I don delete the app from my phone self undecided

Why na?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by mediclife1987(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
tyup:

Nuke wetin? You wan the world to come to an abrupt & artificial end?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Famocious(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
mediclife1987:

Why na?

It did not help my market .. embarassed

My old age face looks depressing ...
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Sheriman(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Flyingngel:
FuckThaMod post:

You can say that again. Not that our leaders don't care: the issue is they don't knw and don't even care to.
The level of cyber espionage that is committed by Russia and other developed countries in African countries will shockthe world if it is unveil.
That was why to so extent i love blackberry mobile phone.
How sure about this
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by FuckThaMod: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sheriman:

How sure about this
Guy those pple know the atm card details of all the banks i use.. They knew my precise location until i discovered they were tracking my phone. I had to change my phone immediately but it's too late cos they know all my life already. Even Netherlands chased them out of their country last year because they refused to respect users privacy. I messaged the lottery board to warn them of 1xbet but till now there is no reply. If they decided to steal billions of dollars from Nigeria they will do that in a blink of an eye. This country too yeye.. No security at all.
Cc Flyingngel
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Lionofdjungle: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
2019elections:
Please read, a true life story.

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.
That is the lady he is supposed to marry since the one with the biggest breasts is the one who invested the money
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Flyingngel(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
FuckThaMod post:

Guy those pple know the atm card details of all the banks i use.. They knew my precise location until i discovered they were tracking my phone. I had to change my phone immediately but it's too late cos they know all my life already. Even Netherlands chased them out of their country last year because they refused to respect users privacy. I messaged the lottery board to warn them of 1xbet but till now there is no reply. If they decided to steal billions of dollars from Nigeria they will do that in a blink of an eye. This country too yeye.. No security at all.
Cc Flyingngel

So many educated Nigerians are not aware of this. It is a pity. The day i stumble on leaks of what these people are doing to us, i nearly weep for Nigeria and other third world countries which we knw Africa has the highest.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by tyup(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
mediclife1987:

Nuke wetin? You wan the world to come to an abrupt & artificial end?
if they're the first to attack no problem na
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by 2019elections: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lionofdjungle:

That is the lady he is supposed to marry since the one with the biggest breasts is the one who invested the money
How u take know say na she?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by lereinter(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
salbis:
Nigerians no get time to read or understand the privacy policy for all these apps na to click/check dey go. We too dey do follow follow for this country.

Even oyinbod don't read it too
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by ebby9z(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
So they are suddenly concerned about privacy when it is an app from another country but people have been using Snapchat without rancour for years. If the senator doesn't GTFO
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Thank God for senators like this not the ones here that will just be pushing bills that doesn't benefit anyone.
And you will be surprised they( Nigerian senators are the highest paid in the world, even without proposing anything that will move the country forward, bunch of fools.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by FiddyEn: 7:11am On Jul 20, 2019
tyup:

How can you nuke who has more nukes than you?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by salbis(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2019
lereinter:

Even oyinbod don't read it too
If dey no read, how comes they raise alarm?
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by CTPlayer: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
This could be said of an app developer regardless of the country. They all want your data and info.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Fizoperuzi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
2019elections:
Please read, a true life story.

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Chydobe: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2019
While you were so eager to join the trendy train of the FaceApp mobile download, did you read the terms of service? Where it states that:

"You grant FaceApp a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, transferable sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed, without compensation to you..."

Virtually everyone that engaged in the FaceApp Mobile download did not... CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO GET FULL GIST

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/21/faceapp-download-for-mobile-free-is-face-app-safe-to-download/
Re: FaceApp: U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer Calls For Investigation by Appleyard(m): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2019
KmniAutos:
USA are not serious... Cos they are not the owner ...who track us pass google or facebook

Anyways check signature below

I wanted to say the same thing. Heck. The NSA even knows when an American citizen is making love to his or her partner. No one else beats the United Snakes in tracking and spying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robot Co-Hosts Census Ceremony Alongside South African President (Photos) / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism / US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.