Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos (27638 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by LagosismyHome(f): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
FCBboy:
nonsense.

lol...At the picture used
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Vikzz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
Fine body ugly face
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by charleff512(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
I just confirmed that most Nigerian celebrities ASSet is their unclad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Well what do we have here shocked ...

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by shogsman(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Someday her children will grow to read this comments about their LovePeddler of a mother, then She'll know what's up.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Greatfullheart: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
HMMM

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
Skin kiss
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by AK481(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Photoshop don make the water turn to wine
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Nerro042: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seriously that Grey tattoo on her arm is fugly and I love tattoos
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Legendguru: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
oh
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
From seeing that second picture I’ll make her crawl like a dog.
Women like this keep the world turning: while the average girl guards her toto like it possesses gold this one advertises her services, giving frustrated men a stress-free chance to blow loads.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by DavidEsq(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
OboOlora:
Lmao, Toyin! Toyin!! Toyin!!! How many times did I call you? I know it’s not easy to pay schools fees for your kids at MeadowHall but u don’t always have to stoop so low!

From having a 3some with Akinsiku of Lagos and Segun Oniru at their bachelor of at the back of The Palms to sleeping with dirty yahoo boys like Atunrase6 and prettyboyrmd

U r way over 35yrs and can’t always do anything for money.

It already costs so much wearing the adult
Pampers u wear everyday cos of the ‘leak’, don’t add to ur woes!
Pls antie, tell us more abeg. We are very bored today, due to the rains dat fell today undecided. If u want to hear more of this story abeg carry mat come siddon here grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Anijay1212(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hintona:
I wonder how her children feel abt this
I wonder how they feel when dingbats call their mom a hoe
Eyen Calabar. Mkpo etie didie.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Cojoness(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
The bitch is wiping her dirty ass
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Missgracious: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hintona:
I wonder how her children feel abt this

I wonder how they feel when dingbats call their mom a hoe

You are a slowpoke ! A big slowpoke ! What is your business ? Olodo
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by cuteluks(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by acetylcholine(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
OboOlora:
Lmao, Toyin! Toyin!! Toyin!!! How many times did I call you? I know it’s not easy to pay schools fees for your kids at MeadowHall but u don’t always have to stoop so low!

From having a 3some with Akinsiku of Lagos and Segun Oniru at their bachelor of at the back of The Palms to sleeping with dirty yahoo boys like Atunrase6 and prettyboyrmd

Madam, how you take know all these?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by owila4luv(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
FCBboy:
nonsense.

i like am like dat
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
*laugh*
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Bellgal: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
OboOlora:

How did u get to know all these?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
OboOlora:

hmmmmm are u her friend or how did u know this abt her, I thought she said last time that her baby daddy is supporting her for her child expensive
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Gerrard59(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
OboOlora:

Don't you just love Nairaland? grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Gerrard59(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
FCBboy:
nonsense.

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Hintona(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Missgracious:

You are a slowpoke ! A big slowpoke ! What is your business ? Olodo
For your mind you have made sense

Go get a life coz if you had one you won't have the time to go around insulting random people

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Seun360(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
OboOlora:

And how do you know all these?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by seguno2: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Skepticus:

Trashland! Lol

Classically savage grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Truth be told this woman na senior olosho for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:07am On Jul 20, 2019
OboOlora:

Pampers u wear everyday cos of the ‘leak
’, don’t add to ur woes!
she dey leak? shocked shocked chei men are wicked
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Young03:
fingering her won't be a bad idea
her pussy go swallow your whole hand
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:13am On Jul 20, 2019
Funkybabee:

hmmmmm are u her friend or how did u got this, I guess she said last that her baby daddy is supporting her with their child expensive
see made in ilesha grammar. Fine you no fine, English you no sabi, na only to do tolotolo yanga you know grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Reports About Her 'Crashed' Marriage / Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.