Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,596 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos (27642 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 20, 2019
Hintona:
I wonder how her children feel abt this

I wonder how they feel when dingbats call their mom a hoe
Mother of ds current generation lik her don't care about the bad legacy dey keep just to stay put.
Anyway plenty kiss to dat lips of yours in your profile wink
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2019
OboOlora:
Lmao, Toyin! Toyin!! Toyin!!! How many times did I call you? I know it’s not easy to pay schools fees for your kids at MeadowHall but u don’t always have to stoop so low!

From having a 3some with Akinsiku of Lagos and Segun Oniru at their bachelor of at the back of The Palms to sleeping with dirty yahoo boys like Atunrase6 and prettyboyrmd

U r way over 35yrs and can’t always do anything for money.

It already costs so much wearing the adult
Pampers u wear everyday cos of the ‘leak’, don’t add to ur woes!
Ahah, sister you current gan o, na her P.A you be?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Dshocker(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Old woman,trying hard to look young
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Sexy New Photos by Stenewiser: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2019
aunty were mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Defends Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft Post, Blasts Illiterate Nigerians / Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Reports About Her 'Crashed' Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.